Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cal-Coast Racing League

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2007, 07:56 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

I had intended on being there but I was so sick I didn't get out of bed all day.
See you guys next time.
Old 03-20-2007, 08:16 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Mikus,

Sorry to hear that news...take care of what you have to, and if/when you have the ability to race...I'm sure one of your MANY R/C Friends will HOOK YOU UP

Joe Myers
UnEMPLOYED former GM Technician
Old 03-22-2007, 03:12 PM
Tech Adept

Are there going to be any results posted from the last weekend?
Old 03-22-2007, 03:21 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Eight days left!!!

The 2007 Tri-County Points Series hosted by the Cal-Coast Racing League (formerly Fastlap Racing) is about to begin!
Eight days to go!!! We would like to see who is going to show. So don't be shy If you are thinging about coming let us know. Thanks again to everyone for your help last weekend. This is going to be a blast!!
p.s. Get well soon S.K. missed you and J. last time.
Old 03-25-2007, 10:51 AM
Tech Apprentice

Our 2-Day race is next weekend! Race one or both days. You do not have to participate in the points series to race. Please use our online registration. We would like to pre-register as many as possible, it saves us a lot of time on race day.

Registration Link

Thanks
Mark
Old 03-26-2007, 05:08 PM
Tech Initiate

Default track layout

I enjoyed the layout last weekend did every one else?? I will redesign for the next race, but will keep the same feel. Let me know!!! I start drawing the next one, in a couple of days B
Old 03-26-2007, 05:53 PM
Tech Regular

Sorry I missed everyone at the last race. I am looking forward to this weekends race. I hope to see everyone. It has been awhile. Franno, Mike & Larry I have plenty of floor space in my house. So if you would like to crash at Crash Bailey's pad your more than welcome too stay. Let me know.

Thanks guys,
Chris
Old 03-26-2007, 09:34 PM
Tech Elite

Brian,

I know we are limited to lane width on the oval due to the length of the bridge. I don't know if it was because they guys hadn't raced for a while or what, but 3 of the 5 mentioned the lanes felt too narrow and would like a little more cushion to keep out of the wall.

I had no complaint, but they did feel narrow to me too but since we were running stock it wasn't really an issue. (19t may have been)
Old 03-27-2007, 11:41 AM
Tech Initiate

Default Thanks joe

Joe, The lanes were the same measured width of 15' on the strait and 20, on the ends that we always run. I always measure for squareness to make sure the infield is centered before I build the infield road corse. The track is a fixed assembly so it can not change in size. That being the case I have to agree with you 100% preception is everything!! The drivers stand is a variable that I have not fixed. This may be the root of the problem or the extra flat surface we are using now? Lets hook up during practice on saturday to tweek the boards a little, maybe kick them out a bit? I appriciate your input very much, also thanks with the 12th scale last weekend
P.S. I marshaled two of your races and thought you looked hooked up? We'll be talking! And thanks again for all your help. Where's Brian?? B
Old 03-27-2007, 11:47 AM
Tech Apprentice

Tri-County Points Series / Cal-Coast Racing League

Our 2-Day race is in 4 days! Race one or both days. You do not have to participate in the points series to race. Please use our online registration. We would like to pre-register as many as possible, it saves us a lot of time on race day.

Registration Link

Any questions or to arrange for overnight R.V. parking please contact me.
[email protected]
(805) 709-7055

Directions to Nipomo High School
Google Map Link

Thanks
Mark
Old 03-28-2007, 10:43 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 213 (100%+)

How's the turnout for mod class looking? With Chad being unconfirmed, any news of Blake coming to the shindig? Orin and Jay up for it? I have a friend coming from the Valley who wants to know the mod class response?
Old 03-28-2007, 03:37 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Fran
How's the turnout for mod class looking? With Chad being unconfirmed, any news of Blake coming to the shindig? Orin and Jay up for it? I have a friend coming from the Valley who wants to know the mod class response?
Sorry Fran. We don’t have many pre-registrations, looks like most people plan to register on race day. No one is registered for mod so far.
Old 03-28-2007, 08:41 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Fran
I not up for MOD at this time. I have no mod motors and haven't purchased a brushless system yet.
Old 03-29-2007, 11:26 AM
Tech Elite

Orrin,

I can dig out a 6,7 or 8 turn...you can borrow..
Old 03-29-2007, 02:37 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 213 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Shopkeeper
I not up for MOD at this time. I have no mod motors and haven't purchased a brushless system yet.
I like that....yet! I've seen some SICK fast BL systems last year. 19 turn plenty fast enough for me. See everyone in a few days!! Did you find a 12th scale yet?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.