Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
FREE!!!LOSI 8IGHT 2.0 BUGGY,STARTER BOX,SPEKTRUM DX3S,RAFFLE!,YOU PAY THE SHIPPING!!! >

FREE!!!LOSI 8IGHT 2.0 BUGGY,STARTER BOX,SPEKTRUM DX3S,RAFFLE!,YOU PAY THE SHIPPING!!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FREE!!!LOSI 8IGHT 2.0 BUGGY,STARTER BOX,SPEKTRUM DX3S,RAFFLE!,YOU PAY THE SHIPPING!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2010, 07:33 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 56 (100%+)
Talking Getting rady to scan and send out stubs

Getting ready to scan and send stubs out for the evening...Tickets still available....Just PM me to get yours....Thanks again to all that have purchased tickets....
Old 03-12-2010, 08:45 AM
Tech Addict

Talking GET YOUR TICKETS TODAY THE WEEKEND IS COMMING AND THEY WON'T LAST LONG!!!!

Tickets still available.... But we are nit certain for how much longer....The weekend is coming and they are going fast....Just PM me to get yours....Thanks again to all that have purchased tickets....
Old 03-12-2010, 06:19 PM
Tech Addict

Talking TICKETS STILL AVAILABLE.....

Tickets on sale now...PM me to get yours....The drawing is coming soon....This is a great deal, a $5 ticket to possibly win a $900 package...The drawing will be held on April 10th....PM now to get yours...
Old 03-12-2010, 07:41 PM
Tech Addict

Talking Thanks.....

Thanks Yamaharyder600 for your ticket purchase and donation...We appreciate your support. I will get your stub scanned and sent to you soon. GOOD LUCK!!! Tickets still available....Get yours now....Thanks again, Jason
Old 03-12-2010, 09:01 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 164 (100%+)
Default raffle

bump for a good cause.
Old 03-13-2010, 07:58 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

bump
Old 03-13-2010, 09:39 AM
Tech Addict

Talking Thanks....

Thanks for the bumps guys...Tickets still available for the April 10th drawing....Just PM me to get yours.... Thanks, Jason
Old 03-13-2010, 01:53 PM
Tech Initiate

BUMP
Old 03-13-2010, 06:48 PM
Tech Addict

Talking TICKETS FOR SALE!!!!

Tickets for sale......Drawing to be held on April 10th or until they last....Just PM me to get yours...Thanks again to all who have purchased...Thanks, Jason
Old 03-14-2010, 07:36 AM
Tech Initiate

Old 03-14-2010, 11:32 AM
Tech Addict

Talking TICKETS STILL AVAILABLE!!!

Originally Posted by thercwizard
The Walton Park Bashers R/C Club are raffling off a free Losi 8ight 2.0 Buggy, Starter Box, & Spektrum DX3S courtesy of Lindsays Hobby Shop located in Litchfield, IL. Please read this thread carefully. Raffle tickets are $5 each and a scanned copy with your info & number will be sent to you once purchased. If you want the paper copy I will send it to you at your cost, sent delivery confirmation to insure delivery. Also if you win the R/C items, you will be responsible for the shipping. The drawing will be held April 10th or until remaining tickets are sold. If you have any concerns about this please pm me first before posting anything on the thread to avoid any loss of sales for our club. You may confirm this raffle by calling Lindsays Hobby Shop at (217)324-3900 an autorized Horizon Hobby Dealer. This raffle is being held through Thercwizard.com which is my R/C painting business, per paypal regulations. We have contacted paypal and ALL PAYMENTS MUST BE NOTED AS A DONATION IN THE NOTES SECTION! Also ALL PAYMENTS MUST BE MADE AS A GIFT. If you have questions on how to make the payments please pm me or e-mail me. Please PM me for my paypal address, as I will not be checking this thread often. If anyone has any doubts or concerns of this being legit or not I have added pictures and contact information, please do not buy a ticket to avoid any future problems. For those of you who live in the Springfield area and would want to meet with someone to purchase tickets I can give you our presidents user name and you can arrange pick up. We are a non- for profit organization trying to raise money for track building and materials needed. For those of you who have contacted me through the feeler thread posted I will be sending you a PM. We greatly appreciate all of you that have showed interest and for your support. Here is my e-mail: [email protected] and my user name is thercwizard. When you PM me I will need your e-mail address, full name, verified home address, and your phone number. Originally we were only going to sell 200 tickets, but the demand on rctech was so great we decided to get more. So now we are selling 400 total. I only have a limited amount, so please contact me as soon as possible and I will get beck to you as soon as I can. Please be patient, as I am trying to run my painting business as well. The winning ticket will be drawn from a box/container. Hopefully I have cover all the questions and concerns, but if not please PM me with further questions. The drawing is for anyone in the Con United States only. Thanks again, Jason
Tickets still available.....Just PM me to get yours today....
Old 03-14-2010, 07:44 PM
Tech Addict

Talking TICKETS STILL AVAILABE!!!!

The Walton Park Bashers R/C Club are raffling off a free Losi 8ight 2.0 Buggy, Starter Box, & Spektrum DX3S courtesy of Lindsays Hobby Shop located in Litchfield, IL. Please read this thread carefully. Raffle tickets are $5 each and a scanned copy with your info & number will be sent to you once purchased. If you want the paper copy I will send it to you at your cost, sent delivery confirmation to insure delivery. Also if you win the R/C items, you will be responsible for the shipping. The drawing will be held April 10th or until remaining tickets are sold. If you have any concerns about this please pm me first before posting anything on the thread to avoid any loss of sales for our club. You may confirm this raffle by calling Lindsays Hobby Shop at (217)324-3900 an autorized Horizon Hobby Dealer. This raffle is being held through Thercwizard.com which is my R/C painting business, per paypal regulations. We have contacted paypal and ALL PAYMENTS MUST BE NOTED AS A DONATION IN THE NOTES SECTION! Also ALL PAYMENTS MUST BE MADE AS A GIFT. If you have questions on how to make the payments please pm me or e-mail me. Please PM me for my paypal address, as I will not be checking this thread often. If anyone has any doubts or concerns of this being legit or not I have added pictures and contact information, please do not buy a ticket to avoid any future problems. For those of you who live in the Springfield area and would want to meet with someone to purchase tickets I can give you our presidents user name and you can arrange pick up. We are a non- for profit organization trying to raise money for track building and materials needed. For those of you who have contacted me through the feeler thread posted I will be sending you a PM. We greatly appreciate all of you that have showed interest and for your support. Here is my e-mail: [email protected] and my user name is thercwizard. When you PM me I will need your e-mail address, full name, verified home address, and your phone number. Originally we were only going to sell 200 tickets, but the demand on rctech was so great we decided to get more. So now we are selling 400 total. I only have a limited amount, so please contact me as soon as possible and I will get beck to you as soon as I can. Please be patient, as I am trying to run my painting business as well. The winning ticket will be drawn from a box/container. Hopefully I have cover all the questions and concerns, but if not please PM me with further questions. The drawing is for anyone in the Con United States only. Thanks again, Jason
Tickets still available.....Just PM me to get yours today....
Old 03-15-2010, 03:33 PM
Tech Addict

Talking

Tickets still available...Just PM me to get yours today...
Old 03-15-2010, 09:48 PM
Tech Addict

Talking THANKS...

A special thanks to jogan for his ticket purchase/donation....I will get ready and fill out the tickets tonight and guys expect a scanned copy of your stubs tomorrow morning....Some tickets still remain...Just PM me to get yours...Thanks again, Jason
Old 03-16-2010, 05:47 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

not a problem. good luck with the track!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.