Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
FREE!!!LOSI 8IGHT 2.0 BUGGY,STARTER BOX,SPEKTRUM DX3S,RAFFLE!,YOU PAY THE SHIPPING!!! >

FREE!!!LOSI 8IGHT 2.0 BUGGY,STARTER BOX,SPEKTRUM DX3S,RAFFLE!,YOU PAY THE SHIPPING!!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FREE!!!LOSI 8IGHT 2.0 BUGGY,STARTER BOX,SPEKTRUM DX3S,RAFFLE!,YOU PAY THE SHIPPING!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2010, 11:20 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 56 (100%+)
Talking FREE!!!LOSI 8IGHT 2.0 BUGGY,STARTER BOX,SPEKTRUM DX3S,RAFFLE!,YOU PAY THE SHIPPING!!!

The Walton Park Bashers R/C Club are raffling off a free Losi 8ight 2.0 Buggy, Starter Box, & Spektrum DX3S courtesy of Lindsays Hobby Shop located in Litchfield, IL. Please read this thread carefully. Raffle tickets are $5 each and a scanned copy with your info & number will be sent to you once purchased. If you want the paper copy I will send it to you at your cost, sent delivery confirmation to insure delivery. Also if you win the R/C items, you will be responsible for the shipping. The drawing will be held April 10th or until remaining tickets are sold. If you have any concerns about this please pm me first before posting anything on the thread to avoid any loss of sales for our club. You may confirm this raffle by calling Lindsays Hobby Shop at (217)324-3900 an autorized Horizon Hobby Dealer. This raffle is being held through Thercwizard.com which is my R/C painting business, per paypal regulations. We have contacted paypal and ALL PAYMENTS MUST BE NOTED AS A DONATION IN THE NOTES SECTION! Also ALL PAYMENTS MUST BE MADE AS A GIFT. If you have questions on how to make the payments please pm me or e-mail me. Please PM me for my paypal address, as I will not be checking this thread often. If anyone has any doubts or concerns of this being legit or not I have added pictures and contact information, please do not buy a ticket to avoid any future problems. For those of you who live in the Springfield area and would want to meet with someone to purchase tickets I can give you our presidents user name and you can arrange pick up. We are a non- for profit organization trying to raise money for track building and materials needed. For those of you who have contacted me through the feeler thread posted I will be sending you a PM. We greatly appreciate all of you that have showed interest and for your support. Here is my e-mail: [email protected] and my user name is thercwizard. When you PM me I will need your e-mail address, full name, verified home address, and your phone number. Originally we were only going to sell 200 tickets, but the demand on rctech was so great we decided to get more. So now we are selling 400 total. I only have a limited amount, so please contact me as soon as possible and I will get beck to you as soon as I can. Please be patient, as I am trying to run my painting business as well. The winning ticket will be drawn from a box/container. Hopefully I have cover all the questions and concerns, but if not please PM me with further questions. The drawing is for anyone in the Con United States only. Thanks again, Jason
Attached Thumbnails FREE!!!LOSI 8IGHT 2.0 BUGGY,STARTER BOX,SPEKTRUM DX3S,RAFFLE!,YOU PAY THE SHIPPING!!!-raffleticket.jpg   FREE!!!LOSI 8IGHT 2.0 BUGGY,STARTER BOX,SPEKTRUM DX3S,RAFFLE!,YOU PAY THE SHIPPING!!!-losi8ightbuggygiveaway1.jpg   FREE!!!LOSI 8IGHT 2.0 BUGGY,STARTER BOX,SPEKTRUM DX3S,RAFFLE!,YOU PAY THE SHIPPING!!!-losi8ightbuggygiveaway3.jpg  

Last edited by thercwizard; 03-02-2010 at 03:31 PM. Reason: Edit
Old 03-02-2010, 01:12 PM
Tech Addict

Talking

Thanks To H2osprayer for purchasing 10 tickets. Thanks Chris, it's for a great cause and hopefully you win. Thanks again, J
Old 03-02-2010, 01:24 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

No problem, I wish you guys luck in getting your track all set up.

Guys, I had copy's of my ticket subs in my inbox within an hour of hitting the Paypal button. This raffle looks to be on the up and up. Just remember...a group of guys with a great vision and few hundred of people backing them can make a huge difference in their community. Jason, please be sure to stop back in this summer and post pictures of your new track.
Old 03-02-2010, 08:02 PM
Tech Addict

Talking PM's

All PM's have been answered. Thanks to those of you that have purchased tickets and I look forward to receiving more PM's. Thanks, Jason
Old 03-03-2010, 12:23 PM
Tech Addict

Talking

Keep all the PM's coming guys. We really appreciate it. Thanks, Jason
Old 03-04-2010, 07:45 AM
Tech Addict

Talking

Keep the PM's coming guys. Tickets are still available....
Old 03-04-2010, 04:30 PM
Tech Initiate

From all the guys at the Walton Park Bashers we would thank everyone for your support in buying raffle tickets. We hope to have a very nice place when it is all said and done,
Old 03-04-2010, 04:41 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 96 (100%+)
Default located?

hey guys im from indy and race bout every weekend at jtec in danville illinois...how far are u guys from there? if close ill come check it out thanks
Old 03-04-2010, 07:40 PM
Tech Addict

Thumbs up

Mapquest says its 164 miles, or 2 hours and 41 minutes....Still have tickets guys.......PM me........
Old 03-04-2010, 07:43 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 164 (100%+)
Default raffle

PM sent. Payment made. Cant wait to go pick up my new ride. lol.
Old 03-04-2010, 07:55 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

pm sent payment made,would be nice to win but my luck 5.00 in the hole lol
Old 03-04-2010, 08:29 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

I dont even know why you guys are trying, that sucka is mine
Old 03-04-2010, 08:33 PM
Tech Addict

Talking

Thanks guys and good luck!!!! Some tickets still remain, get yours while they are hot!!!!
Old 03-05-2010, 08:40 AM
Tech Addict

Talking Stubs all sent!!!!

All ticket stubs scanned and sent....Tickets are still available for the raffle....PM me to get yours...Thanks again to all those who have supported us and purchased tickets. We greatly appreciate it. Thanks, Jason
Old 03-05-2010, 08:51 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Originally Posted by madweazl
I dont even know why you guys are trying, that sucka is mine
Silly Boy LOL

tickets scanned and emailed to me .
the wiz is staying on top of this guys buys your before there all gone !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.