Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
FREE!!!LOSI 8IGHT 2.0 BUGGY,STARTER BOX,SPEKTRUM DX3S,RAFFLE!,YOU PAY THE SHIPPING!!! >

FREE!!!LOSI 8IGHT 2.0 BUGGY,STARTER BOX,SPEKTRUM DX3S,RAFFLE!,YOU PAY THE SHIPPING!!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FREE!!!LOSI 8IGHT 2.0 BUGGY,STARTER BOX,SPEKTRUM DX3S,RAFFLE!,YOU PAY THE SHIPPING!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2010, 09:08 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 56 (100%+)
Talking Ticket Requests!!!

Bump....I have received your PM's for tickets and will be sending you the instructions shortly. Thanks, Jason
Old 03-08-2010, 12:14 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Got my stubs next day. Good luck to you guys.
Old 03-08-2010, 04:56 PM
Tech Initiate

Bump for a good cause. Get your tickets
Old 03-08-2010, 07:07 PM
Tech Addict

Talking THANKS...TICKETS STILL AVAILABLE!!!!!

Guys, all PM's replied....I will be sending out the stubs here shortly....Tickets still available...Help us build our track....A special thanks to all that have purchased tickets....The drawing is right around the corner.....Right now TheRcWizard site is down for construction....My web designer is coming over tomorrrow and hopefully if all goes well we will be back up and running soon...Look for an up and coming really cool revamped painting site...Thanks again for all the ticket purchases....Thanks, Jason
Old 03-09-2010, 06:38 AM
Tech Addict

Talking

Originally Posted by thercwizard
The Walton Park Bashers R/C Club are raffling off a free Losi 8ight 2.0 Buggy, Starter Box, & Spektrum DX3S courtesy of Lindsays Hobby Shop located in Litchfield, IL. Please read this thread carefully. Raffle tickets are $5 each and a scanned copy with your info & number will be sent to you once purchased. If you want the paper copy I will send it to you at your cost, sent delivery confirmation to insure delivery. Also if you win the R/C items, you will be responsible for the shipping. The drawing will be held April 10th or until remaining tickets are sold. If you have any concerns about this please pm me first before posting anything on the thread to avoid any loss of sales for our club. You may confirm this raffle by calling Lindsays Hobby Shop at (217)324-3900 an autorized Horizon Hobby Dealer. This raffle is being held through Thercwizard.com which is my R/C painting business, per paypal regulations. We have contacted paypal and ALL PAYMENTS MUST BE NOTED AS A DONATION IN THE NOTES SECTION! Also ALL PAYMENTS MUST BE MADE AS A GIFT. If you have questions on how to make the payments please pm me or e-mail me. Please PM me for my paypal address, as I will not be checking this thread often. If anyone has any doubts or concerns of this being legit or not I have added pictures and contact information, please do not buy a ticket to avoid any future problems. For those of you who live in the Springfield area and would want to meet with someone to purchase tickets I can give you our presidents user name and you can arrange pick up. We are a non- for profit organization trying to raise money for track building and materials needed. For those of you who have contacted me through the feeler thread posted I will be sending you a PM. We greatly appreciate all of you that have showed interest and for your support. Here is my e-mail: [email protected] and my user name is thercwizard. When you PM me I will need your e-mail address, full name, verified home address, and your phone number. Originally we were only going to sell 200 tickets, but the demand on rctech was so great we decided to get more. So now we are selling 400 total. I only have a limited amount, so please contact me as soon as possible and I will get beck to you as soon as I can. Please be patient, as I am trying to run my painting business as well. The winning ticket will be drawn from a box/container. Hopefully I have cover all the questions and concerns, but if not please PM me with further questions. The drawing is for anyone in the Con United States only. Thanks again, Jason
All scans sent out for the morning.....Tickets still available for the April 10th drawing.....Just PM me...Thanks, Jason
Old 03-09-2010, 11:39 AM
Tech Addict

Talking All PM's Answered.....

All PM's answered.....& Information Sent.....Tickets still available....Just PM me to get yours....Thanks, Jason
Old 03-09-2010, 03:40 PM
Tech Addict

Talking Tickets still available!!!!

All PM's responded to...Tickets still available for the April 10th drawing....Just PM me and I will send you the info....Thanks, Jason

Last edited by thercwizard; 03-09-2010 at 03:40 PM. Reason: Add
Old 03-10-2010, 11:05 AM
Tech Addict

Talking

Tickets still available for the April 10th drawing, just PM me to get your today.....
Old 03-10-2010, 03:21 PM
Tech Addict

Talking ALL PM'S REPLIED TO...TICKETS STILL AVAILABLE

All PM's replied to....Tickets still available for the raffle on April the 10th. Just PM me to get yours.....Thanks to all that have purchsed tickets....
Old 03-10-2010, 06:46 PM
Tech Addict

Talking ALL PM'S REPLIED..A SPECIAL THANKS.....

All PM's have been replied to.....A special thanks to hal3146 that purchased 10 tickets....Thanks to all that have purchased tickets.....Tickets are still available for the drawing on April 10th.....Thanks again, Jason
Old 03-10-2010, 08:42 PM
Tech Addict

Talking ALL STUBS HAVE BEEN SENT OUT AND UPDATED.....

All stubs have been sent out and are up to date. Thanks again to all who have purchased tickets. Tickets are still available for the drawing on April the 10th. As others can tell you everything has been going as planned and has been great. Thanks again, Jason
Old 03-10-2010, 08:46 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

I sent an email. Just waiting for PayPal addy. Thanks..

\\edit: Sorry just read again and realize I am supposed to pm info not email. PM Sent.
Old 03-11-2010, 05:49 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Got my stubs quickly. Thanks
Old 03-11-2010, 10:23 AM
Tech Addict

Talking TICKETS STILL AVAILABLE......

Tickets Still Available....Thanks again to all who have purchased...Get yours today just by PMing me....
Old 03-11-2010, 04:32 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

I received my stubs today. Thanks! Good luck with the track.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.