Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Painting, Designs, Graphics and Photography
Lets see some open wheel Paint Work >

Lets see some open wheel Paint Work

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lets see some open wheel Paint Work

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2008, 09:31 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 58 (100%+)
Default Lets see some open wheel Paint Work

I Have a Duratrax Indy Car and waiting for some Formula 1 cars. need to get some paint work and wanted some ideas as they dont sell any newer Decal sets.
Old 07-02-2008, 01:33 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (96%+)

As for paint work, from what Ive heard they are really not that much different from closed wheels cars.

BKGraphics

Last edited by racingboy14; 07-03-2008 at 08:01 AM.
Old 07-02-2008, 01:36 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Here is great link on Indycar.com that includes fan inspired designs for Indycars. If you look there are also some F1 designs as well. You can also submit your own designs.

http://www.indycar.com/community/designit/

Hope this helps inspire your creative muse.
Old 07-02-2008, 01:48 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

What, no imagination?
Ever thought about doing a Google search?
Old 07-02-2008, 10:17 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by rocket-mtrsprts
What, no imagination?
Ever thought about doing a Google search?
Did you ever think that maybe i wanted to see some paintwork from some RC Tech members ? I am no pro painter and dont want some half ass paint job. I thought this part of the forum was for finding people to paint bodies ? So you can go ahead and play with google and i will continue with what im doing
have a wonderfull day !
Old 07-03-2008, 05:27 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by IL_AudiRacer
Did you ever think that maybe i wanted to see some paintwork from some RC Tech members ? I am no pro painter and dont want some half ass paint job. I thought this part of the forum was for finding people to paint bodies ? So you can go ahead and play with google and i will continue with what im doing
have a wonderfull day !
You didn't ask for painters, you asked for ideas.
There are plenty of painters here that have their own threads started, but you would have known that if you had looked.
Get out your checkbook and off the internet.
have a ripsnorting wonderful day !!
Old 07-03-2008, 07:56 AM
Tech Fanatic

Why do people that have nothing positive to add to a thread always add their pointless negative comments. This is the third thread now i have asked a question and got useless comments. I would like to know why they waste their time trying to be a dickhead know it all instead of just moving onto the next thread.

Rocket

with your negative comment "What, no imagination?
Ever thought about doing a Google search"

you completely contridicted yourself. If i had imagination i would create my own paint scheme. So why would i want use Google to copy someones work ??

and you must of missed the sentence that started off as I need to get some paintwork done

Thanks to those that have helped and those that would like to add more images. Sorry for the Rant this is supposed to be a place to come for help and just cant stand people that that ruin threads with worthless comments.
Old 07-03-2008, 08:00 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (96%+)

I sent you a pm!
Old 07-03-2008, 08:25 AM
Suspended

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by IL_AudiRacer
Why do people that have nothing positive to add to a thread always add their pointless negative comments. This is the third thread now i have asked a question and got useless comments. I would like to know why they waste their time trying to be a dickhead know it all instead of just moving onto the next thread.

Rocket

with your negative comment "What, no imagination?
Ever thought about doing a Google search"

you completely contridicted yourself. If i had imagination i would create my own paint scheme. So why would i want use Google to copy someones work ??

and you must of missed the sentence that started off as I need to get some paintwork done

Thanks to those that have helped and those that would like to add more images. Sorry for the Rant this is supposed to be a place to come for help and just cant stand people that that ruin threads with worthless comments.

How about before getting all indignant and ignorant acting, make sure the post you reference as well as the post itself actually contains the word "done" !!

Yours didn't !!

It makes it a lot easier for people to actually help if they know what you're talking about if it contains ALL the words. If you don't know how to form a proper sentence expect other people to wonder about the question.
Old 07-06-2008, 06:20 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Play nice everyone!!!!!!!
Old 07-15-2008, 02:11 AM
Tech Rookie

Thumbs down xuanlu

I support author's viewpoint, hoped that will have later also more better articles, wow gold will read the first time, thank!