R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road > Onroad Nitro Engine Zone

Old 09-21-2004, 01:13 AM   #91
Tech Master

R/C Tech Charter Subscriber

Send a message via ICQ to Ah10 Send a message via AIM to Ah10 Send a message via Yahoo to Ah10

Quote:
Originally posted by caution02
I want to be a tech master like eddiethefish and ah10..so Ill just post the smilies..

whats up eddie and anthony.
this is mckrooz's bro.
I am here! hey bro how you doing? I know I need to spend more time at the track, but lately things just havent been right for me! first my knee reconstruction surgery then moving home, then super super busy at work then I had car problems and such!

The good things are knee getting better, already moved into the new place, car is fixed but work still super busy!
Ah10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2004, 09:57 PM   #92
Tech Addict

Send a message via AIM to compaq888

I have been very busy too, I'm sorry I couldn't come to track and leave your car in the dust Eddie, jk

My car is modified to my financial limits and it should be turning 18's on average. Hope I go soon, but the way things are going I'll be busy for the next couple of months.
compaq888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2004, 11:44 PM   #93
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally posted by Ah10
I am here! hey bro how you doing? I know I need to spend more time at the track, but lately things just havent been right for me! first my knee reconstruction surgery then moving home, then super super busy at work then I had car problems and such!

The good things are knee getting better, already moved into the new place, car is fixed but work still super busy!
The knee's a bummer. I stretched some ligaments a couple yrs ago but time healed it. Like brand new now. I'm starting my weekend job again so probably wont see you guys regularly until mid Dec. Take care of that knee. R.I.C.E...Rest, Ice, Compression, Elevation..Or is it too late for that. Oh well, FYI for the future.
TheeMikeCee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2004, 11:53 PM   #94
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

To some of the guys that race at Crystal Park. There is a new hobby shop near my house that sells our favorite Mono Tuning products for cheap. All the tires are less than $10. The heads are $24. They also have Proto Form Alfa Romeo, Mazda 6 and Stratus for $17. He's shop is still new so the inventory is low right now. He will be carrying Kyosho, Mugen parts and O'donnel fuel. Check him out. His name is Jo Jo and a very nice guy. 562 403 2168.

Southland Hobbies in Lakewood.
TheeMikeCee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2004, 01:20 AM   #95
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default rb (rody) crank fit for jp rs-12?

would anyone know or ever tried fitting a jp racing piston and sleeve & crankshaft into an rb concept rody x12??? i cracked open my jp racing rs-12 last sunday and i have a bnew spare rb engine block... i'm trying to look for a jp engine block or just the regular novarossi rs-12 block but luck seems to hide from me. they look the same but i'm worried the timing might change. pls help. PM me if anyone would know if it would fit.
XTREMERCHOBBIES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2004, 08:16 AM   #96
afm
Tech Master

Default Re: rb (rody) crank fit for jp rs-12?

Quote:
Originally posted by XTREMERCHOBBIES
would anyone know or ever tried fitting a jp racing piston and sleeve & crankshaft into an rb concept rody x12??? i cracked open my jp racing rs-12 last sunday and i have a bnew spare rb engine block... i'm trying to look for a jp engine block or just the regular novarossi rs-12 block but luck seems to hide from me. they look the same but i'm worried the timing might change. pls help. PM me if anyone would know if it would fit.
Both engines have 11mm cranks, so everything is interchangable without problems. JP RS12 = RB X12.

AFM
afm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2004, 08:26 PM   #97
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

How about a NS12 crank in a V12?
Old 10-05-2004, 09:24 PM   #98
Tech Prophet

Quote:
Originally posted by Joehwee
How about a NS12 crank in a V12?
Crank as in crankshaft or crankcase?

Crankshaft should work fine since both are 11.5 mm. Just that the timings may be a little different.

Both crankcase are the same.
InitialD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2004, 03:03 PM   #99
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

has anybody here tried the rb k12 turbo engine se? what is the horse power and max rpm on it?
rowveg36 is offline   Reply With Quote