R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road > Onroad Nitro Engine Zone

Old 01-21-2004, 11:47 AM   #16
afm
Tech Master

Default CONGRATULATIONS

Impresive looks TG, if engines can be measured by looks, yours is the winner, but i'm sure it also performs as good as it looks.
Efforts like yours are to be distinguished. Lets hope you can have a good production line to attend masive orders, jajajajajaja.

Four questions:

Why the offset carb inlet???
What type of carb will fit, or you have designed your own???
You need special motor mounts for three bolts???
Do you have a price range for it???

AFM
afm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2004, 12:09 PM   #17
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Re: CONGRATULATIONS

Quote:
Originally posted by afm
Impresive looks TG, if engines can be measured by looks, yours is the winner, but i'm sure it also performs as good as it looks.
Efforts like yours are to be distinguished. Lets hope you can have a good production line to attend masive orders, jajajajajaja.

Four questions:

Why the offset carb inlet???
What type of carb will fit, or you have designed your own???
You need special motor mounts for three bolts???
Do you have a price range for it???

AFM
Thanks a lot for liking my design. We realy tryed to achive everything on this device and a lot engineering was done.
Carb offset is for cranck balancing, I am talking about dynamic balancing not static. I think I already mentioned in the past about this.
Forgot to say, it is production engine, everything is ready for mass production, but it will be depend of demand. First 10 engines for team will be arrived in end of February.

Carb for this engine is on the manufacturing process now, but in the pean time we will use Novas carbs. My will be ready sometimes in February.
Yesterday I already put one of the engines on my son's MTX3 with no any modding. When we design engine we took as requirement-it has to fit any car with no modding.
The price range is somewhere between $240-260.
DISCLAIMER: Since 90% of my posts may be BS, and since my posts may be either insanely idiotic, incoherent, and/or not even close to a rational thought, please accord my posts no more than 10% of credibility.

Last edited by Top Gun 777; 10-21-2005 at 11:25 AM.
EdwardN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2004, 12:42 PM   #18
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to Slotmachine
Default Cool Engine

Thats what I call ..........BIG HEAD!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-21-2004, 01:38 PM   #19
Tech Fanatic

Default Re: Palmaris engine thread

Quote:
Originally posted by Top Gun 777
Finaly I proud to introduce to you guys my new engine.
Palmaris PS 12.
congratulation~~~~

wondering if anyone going to run o'donnell's or motorman's new engine at winternat too. it would be nice to see how these new engines performs and how they compare to each other.

by the way, are you guys going to run a stock PS12 at the winternat or it is going to be special ?

bring one to the track if you could.
Data is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2004, 01:39 PM   #20
B
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

good luck with this engine

we are all looking foward to seeing what it can do
B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2004, 02:00 PM   #21
Tech Champion

Default edward

Here is your very own custom avatar
Old 01-21-2004, 02:01 PM   #22
Tech Champion

Default Modellor

And here is your very own Team avatar............
Old 01-21-2004, 02:12 PM   #23
Tech Master

Default Re: Re: Palmaris engine thread

Quote:
Originally posted by Data
congratulation~~~~

wondering if anyone going to run o'donnell's or motorman's new engine at winternat too. it would be nice to see how these new engines performs and how they compare to each other.

by the way, are you guys going to run a stock PS12 at the winternat or it is going to be special ?

That would be telling.
modellor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2004, 02:40 PM   #24
Tech Elite

Quote:
congratulation~~~~

by the way, are you guys going to run a stock PS12 at the winternat or it is going to be special ? bring one to the track if you could.
Uhm... Will be quite fast engines at the Winternats.... the 'Engine Wars' on the track rather than bench racing.... this gonna hurt.... LOTS!!!!

Regarding Motorman.... didn't saw it on the Winternats entry list, last oportunity is that Dennis will drop by there with some engines and do some track testing, this could be a blast. Dennis... are you there?

Regarding O'Donnell engine... seemed that was scheduled for Xmas... but knowing AE (their unique and exclusive distributor) will be a loto trying to figure a launch date... some voices are saying is delayed up to 2nd Quarter 2004... others up to after the Worlds.... No one knows... looked killer the photos that were showed many months ago.
[quote=MugenDrew;2684554]BATTERIES are for FLASH LIGHTS, gasoline is for cleanin parts, alcohol is for me to drink and well NITRO...everybody know thats for racing.[/quote] :D:D:D
Corse-R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2004, 02:44 PM   #25
Tech Master

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Quote:
congratulation~~~~

I heard Steve O'donnell's new motor is looking pretty fast so far in testing.
Old 01-21-2004, 02:47 PM   #26
Tech Master

Default Re: Re: Re: Palmaris engine thread

Quote:
Originally posted by Corse-R
Uhm... Will be quite fast engines at the Winternats.... the 'Engine Wars' on the track rather than bench racing.... this gonna hurt.... LOTS!!!!

Regarding Motorman.... didn't saw it on the Winternats entry list, last oportunity is that Dennis will drop by there with some engines and do some track testing, this could be a blast. Dennis... are you there?

Regarding O'Donnell engine... seemed that was scheduled for Xmas... but knowing AE (their unique and exclusive distributor) will be a loto trying to figure a launch date... some voices are saying is delayed up to 2nd Quarter 2004... others up to after the Worlds.... No one knows... looked killer the photos that were showed many months ago.
Motorman wont be attending. Doesnt have the time off
Old 01-21-2004, 02:48 PM   #27
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally posted by Grinder
His engines are definately fast. But all engines can be made fast by the right person

Last edited by modellor; 01-21-2004 at 03:21 PM.
Old 01-21-2004, 03:08 PM   #28
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (75%+)
Thumbs up

Congrats Edward!!

Can't wait to see this little gem run with the big dogs at Winternats!!

Go Team Palmaris!!
PUNISHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2004, 03:18 PM   #29
Tech Elite

Quote:
congratulation~~~~

There is no such a thing "special" PS12. We spent all that time to bring power from the box.
DISCLAIMER: Since 90% of my posts may be BS, and since my posts may be either insanely idiotic, incoherent, and/or not even close to a rational thought, please accord my posts no more than 10% of credibility.
Old 01-21-2004, 03:36 PM   #30
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally posted by Grinder
I saw his engine running by Pepe Valdez. It was running against Roby Collins and Mike Swauger two weeks ago. It was on CP. The engine was realy fast.