R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road > Onroad Nitro Engine Zone

Old 10-12-2006, 04:54 PM   #121
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

ED, i'm far from angry dude, i just enjoy talkin with ya i know you are a busy man. hey i know some guys in Daytona that owe me a favor we can take that body to the wind tunnel hahahaha, i work in nascar in case you didn't know, you won't believe the things we do to car bodies just to make it slippery, but any way i'll let you get back to the work at hand. keep me informed on the nitro project have a good one talk at ya later
mugenb46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 04:50 PM   #122
Tech Elite

I was in Ultimate Hobbies last weekend and they had five .12 RR Spec 1 engines in the showcase. Only $259.
Kyosho V-ONE RRR WC (x2) \ XRAY T2'007 \ Also owned: XRAY NT1 & Mugen MTX-4
rmdhawaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 07:37 PM   #123
Tech Master

does that motor have enough power to run in my nwe GT2 LMAO
Old 10-17-2006, 05:31 AM   #124
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 36 (100%+)

Hello Axial....I have a friend on another forum. He just recently purchased a truggy used that came with an Axial green head engine. He wants to know if there's any way to tell which ( .28 or.32 ) engine it is. Is there any way he can find out? I have the .32 in my MGT and there's no markings of any kind on the case. There are #s on the carb body though... K90B. He tells me his says the same. I tried looking on your website, thinking that those #s might be part #s, but both engines use the same part # AX020 for the carb. Any help is appreciated. Thx
NitroOB4You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 07:39 AM   #125
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Get calipers and measure the piston, if its the same size as yours, its the .32, if its smaller, its the .28.
nitrodude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2006, 12:15 PM   #126
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroOB4You
Hello Axial....I have a friend on another forum. He just recently purchased a truggy used that came with an Axial green head engine. He wants to know if there's any way to tell which ( .28 or.32 ) engine it is. Is there any way he can find out? I have the .32 in my MGT and there's no markings of any kind on the case. There are #s on the carb body though... K90B. He tells me his says the same. I tried looking on your website, thinking that those #s might be part #s, but both engines use the same part # AX020 for the carb. Any help is appreciated. Thx
Hello.
Please check attached pics-first one is 28 Spec1 and second is 32 Spec1. Please check the case design it is different and it will help you to figure out which motor you have without disassemble it.
Attached Thumbnails
Axial Engines thread-28.jpg   Axial Engines thread-32.jpg  
DISCLAIMER: Since 90% of my posts may be BS, and since my posts may be either insanely idiotic, incoherent, and/or not even close to a rational thought, please accord my posts no more than 10% of credibility.
EdwardN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 05:14 AM   #127
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Is this engine IFMAR legal? And is there online stores that have it listed, i did find it listed on Stormerhobbies website, but they don't have any glow plugs:0

BB
Old 10-18-2006, 07:44 AM   #128
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bundy_Bear
Is this engine IFMAR legal? And is there online stores that have it listed, i did find it listed on Stormerhobbies website, but they don't have any glow plugs:0

BB
Hey Bundy.
If you are asking about 12 RR-yes it is legal for ROAr and IFMAR. About 28 and 32, as I know 28 is legal for traggy, 32 I am not sure.
Glow plugs are not arrived yet, may be another week or so. We have both kind-turbo and standart, they just didn't hit market phisicaly.
DISCLAIMER: Since 90% of my posts may be BS, and since my posts may be either insanely idiotic, incoherent, and/or not even close to a rational thought, please accord my posts no more than 10% of credibility.
Old 10-18-2006, 06:14 PM   #129
Tech Master

any new offroad info BUDDY
Old 10-19-2006, 02:59 AM   #130
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardN
Hey Bundy.
If you are asking about 12 RR-yes it is legal for ROAr and IFMAR. About 28 and 32, as I know 28 is legal for traggy, 32 I am not sure.
Glow plugs are not arrived yet, may be another week or so. We have both kind-turbo and standart, they just didn't hit market phisicaly.

Edward:

Thank you... What type of glugs has everyone been using? I am in the process of researching for a new engine for the new year at this stage. Apart from Stormer is there anywere else you can buy it to be shipped downunder? What about the Palmaris version, i see they have an order section on the site??

Look forward to hearing from you soon

BB
Old 10-19-2006, 11:06 AM   #131
Tech Elite

Quote:
Edward:

Thank you... What type of glugs has everyone been using? I am in the process of researching for a new engine for the new year at this stage. Apart from Stormer is there anywere else you can buy it to be shipped downunder? What about the Palmaris version, i see they have an order section on the site??

Look forward to hearing from you soon

BB
Hi Bundy.
Plugs we are using in range from #5 to #7 depend on wheather condition, but in OZ (I'been there so I know your ambinet) I will probably stick with #7.
Axial engines-I am not involve in destribution, so I have no idea where you can get one beside official destributor in OZ, but in my site Palmaris there is section where you can fill up order form for PROFI version ( please give details what engine you want to) and we will reply with offers.
Old 10-19-2006, 11:08 AM   #132
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugenb46
any new offroad info BUDDY
We are working on it right now. Just please be patient-we try to do our best. , but it is not easy and can't happened overnight.
Old 10-19-2006, 05:35 PM   #133
Tech Master

Yes JEDI MASTER
Old 10-19-2006, 08:04 PM   #134
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardN
Hi Bundy.
Plugs we are using in range from #5 to #7 depend on wheather condition, but in OZ (I'been there so I know your ambinet) I will probably stick with #7.
Axial engines-I am not involve in destribution, so I have no idea where you can get one beside official destributor in OZ, but in my site Palmaris there is section where you can fill up order form for PROFI version ( please give details what engine you want to) and we will reply with offers.
Edward:

Thanks again for your prompt response... Are those Nova plugs or something else seeing the Axial ones aren't available yet? With regards to the order section on the website i am not 100% certain as yet which way i want to go, is there another way of findng out prices without being obligated to an order?

BB
Old 10-19-2006, 10:21 PM   #135
Tech Elite

Quote:
Edward:

Thanks again for your prompt response... Are those Nova plugs or something else seeing the Axial ones aren't available yet? With regards to the order section on the website i am not 100% certain as yet which way i want to go, is there another way of findng out prices without being obligated to an order?

BB
Yes as now we are using Novas and Orion plugs ( I personaly prefered Orion's ). Our plugs will be available within couple of weeks-they already on the way.
When you fill out order form on our Palmaris web site-you are not abligated to buy-actualy ones we recive your request-we will respond to with quote, which you can accept or reject-you are not abligated to buy anything, but filling up order form you will give us an idea what are you looking for and we respond to you with what our product best match for you.
Because of forum rulls, I can't put any pricing or advertise any thing here and I am respect this-it is learning forum, not a swap meet.
I just can tell, that within a week we will open new web site where you can buy instantly by using all mejor credit cards or ask for quote and can buy later. We will have a lot of different products. Leo is working on this project for last 5 weeks and it is almost on the end.