Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Northwest Racers
2011 ROAR Region 11 Carpet Championship @ Hangar 30 : February 12. : ROAR #11022011 >

2011 ROAR Region 11 Carpet Championship @ Hangar 30 : February 12. : ROAR #11022011

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2011 ROAR Region 11 Carpet Championship @ Hangar 30 : February 12. : ROAR #11022011

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2011, 07:29 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Some pics...
Attached Thumbnails 2011 ROAR Region 11 Carpet Championship @ Hangar 30 : February 12. : ROAR #11022011-jacko.jpg   2011 ROAR Region 11 Carpet Championship @ Hangar 30 : February 12. : ROAR #11022011-todd.jpg   2011 ROAR Region 11 Carpet Championship @ Hangar 30 : February 12. : ROAR #11022011-mod-jump.jpg   2011 ROAR Region 11 Carpet Championship @ Hangar 30 : February 12. : ROAR #11022011-hanger-007.jpg   2011 ROAR Region 11 Carpet Championship @ Hangar 30 : February 12. : ROAR #11022011-hanger-001.jpg  

Old 02-14-2011, 07:47 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Nice! Looks like my front end is in the air off that little bump exiting the dotted section!
Old 02-14-2011, 08:06 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 56 (100%+)

Seemed to be alot of big cameras there, hopefully get to see some more pics like that one of Korey's car flying!
Old 02-14-2011, 08:23 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Kody
Nice! Looks like my front end is in the air off that little bump exiting the dotted section!
the bump on the back stretch really put you guys off the ground. It looked cool
Old 02-14-2011, 08:59 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Did I really hear that there were 90 entries? That is amazing. I want to thank everyone that took the time to attend and believed in the Hanger Crew to pull off a one day quality event like this. I know that many behind the scenes pour their heart and soul into this program, thanks for supporting it. I was stuck on some barge in the middle of the Gulf of Mexico. The captain wouldn't let me off early. There will always be "next time".
Old 02-14-2011, 11:08 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Slapmaster6000
Did I really hear that there were 90 entries? That is amazing. I want to thank everyone that took the time to attend and believed in the Hanger Crew to pull off a one day quality event like this. I know that many behind the scenes pour their heart and soul into this program, thanks for supporting it. I was stuck on some barge in the middle of the Gulf of Mexico. The captain wouldn't let me off early. There will always be "next time".
ditto, don't know if anyone has done this, but a huge thanks is deserved by Todd, Alex, and Jake for taking 3 hours out thier lifes to setup up the track Friday Night. sorry I couldn't be there to help, but I too was outta town.
Old 02-14-2011, 11:30 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by skypilot
ditto, don't know if anyone has done this, but a huge thanks is deserved by Todd, Alex, and Jake for taking 3 hours out thier lifes to setup up the track Friday Night. sorry I couldn't be there to help, but I too was outta town.
Thanks Ritchie, Kody was there too... so that made 4 of us ! LOL. We all know many would have liked to show up and help but couldn't for a variety of reasons , however, it was a bit surprising that there were only 4 of us.

anyway, the big props go to Brian for the new carpet. Todd pitched in too for a significant portion of the expense. It is simply the biggest improvement to the club. I can't forget my bro Alex that built the new drivers stand which is a close second IMHO.

Everyone has already said it but I'll throw in a BIG DITTO. Thanks to all the guys from out of town "bringing it" and taking us all up a notch. Its always fun to be pushed that hard... well, maybe not that hard... I was wrenching so much I forgot to drink water and ended up dehydrated once the day was done. Great to see you all and wish I wasn't such a competitive person or I'd take some time to chat more often.

Jake

Last edited by Magnet Top; 02-14-2011 at 11:52 AM.
Old 02-14-2011, 03:09 PM
OVA
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 86 (100%+)

I wanted to huge thanks to Todd, Alex, Kody and Jake for setting up and prepare the race for us...I'll buy ya a dinner is on me....
Old 02-14-2011, 10:10 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Wow! What a great facility! And great racing!
You all have done a great job in creating a super place to race. Congratulations to everyone for making it happen. I and many others know how much work is involved in putting on a race. It ain't easy.
Congrats to everyone who raced and who are supporting the track. You are the best.

It was so great to see so many faces of long-time racers participating and those who came by to say hello and check out the racing. Some I have known a long time and others were in their teens and are now nice young men. See? Racing is good for ya! hahahahaha

Brett, Kenny, Mike, Alvin, Marty, Chris, Wes, Sean, Brian, Trav, Keith, the Jenkins family, Drew, Franco, Gary, Korey, Fred, Andrew?, Sam, Dean, Shay and anyone else I missed. You all make me smile for the contributions to rc racing. Keep on racing everyone!
Old 02-15-2011, 09:46 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 101 (100%+)

Hello Debbie,

Sorry to have missed you, I was home sick for the last week. Missed the event and many other things that I wanted to do because of being sick. How are you and the rest of the family? Hope all is well.

Steve

Originally Posted by Silver
You all have done a great job in creating a super place to race. Congratulations to everyone for making it happen. I and many others know how much work is involved in putting on a race. It ain't easy.
Congrats to everyone who raced and who are supporting the track. You are the best.

It was so great to see so many faces of long-time racers participating and those who came by to say hello and check out the racing. Some I have known a long time and others were in their teens and are now nice young men. See? Racing is good for ya! hahahahaha

Brett, Kenny, Mike, Alvin, Marty, Chris, Wes, Sean, Brian, Trav, Keith, the Jenkins family, Drew, Franco, Gary, Korey, Fred, Andrew?, Sam, Dean, Shay and anyone else I missed. You all make me smile for the contributions to rc racing. Keep on racing everyone!
Old 02-15-2011, 11:30 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Dammit!!! I wish I would've made my way up there. Just seeing you Deb would have been worth the price of admission I MISS YA!! RainCity Raceway is where my love for 12th scale began
Just wasn't in the cards this time around....getting home from work at 2am Sat morning was not conducive to having an attentive raceday. Next time though....
Old 02-15-2011, 12:12 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I wish I gotten to talk to you more Debbie. But my 1/12th was being naughty and needed a spanking! Wanted to mention Charles White the other main micro racer you remember just had a baby.
Old 02-16-2011, 10:15 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default ROAR Memberships

I meant to talk about this in the drivers meeting but forgot.

All the apps were mailed off first thing this week, so everyone who signed up should be receiving their license in about 10-14 days. Fred Hohwart is good about getting them turned around quickly.

If you don't receive your license, please let me know so I can communicate with Fred to make sure you get it. There shouldn't be any problems, but if there are, please don't let them slide. There is enough time between now and Nats to have everything resolved without anyone having to spend last-minute money on a license they've already paid for.

To recap:

1. 10-14 days.
2. No ROAR license by then, PM me pronto.
3. It will be resolved.

Old 02-16-2011, 12:45 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by PutAwayWet
If you don't receive your license, please let me know so I can communicate with Fred to make sure you get it. There shouldn't be any problems, but if there are, please don't let them slide. There is enough time between now and Nats to have everything resolved without anyone having to spend last-minute money on a license they've already paid for.

To recap:

1. 10-14 days.
2. No ROAR license by then, PM me pronto.
3. It will be resolved.

thanks, was kinda wondering about that.
Old 02-16-2011, 06:53 PM
Tech Adept

Default Awesome

This is kinda of a late Thank You, but didn't want to let slip by.
Big Thanks to all the Hanger 30 Crew for putting on a great regional race.
This is my first year of On Road Racing and I am so glad I came down to check out your top notch facility, top notch program and a great group of racers.
You guys can all be proud of what you have going there.
What a fun day it was!!!
Hope to make it down for another race soon.

Ron K.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.