Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree14Likes

T.R.C.R. ---Pit's Talk---

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2011, 09:50 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

good to know then hopefully we have a driver meeting and or something announced so everyone is on the same page. I need to switch my speedos around then so I can blink.
Old 10-01-2011, 10:27 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jamminjeff
Just so I get it right before I get there tuesday night. The speedo has to be in blinky mode to be legal? or can we add timing and just not boost?
Originally Posted by Losi Chaser
ESC-blinky mode
motor endbell timing-adjustable

I do believe I read somewhere in here.
Originally Posted by Derry
That is what I was told...Blinkey mode only. No timing or boost in the speedo and if you have a spx or sphere or something like that it has to be in throttle profile 1. motor endbell is good to go!
Originally Posted by jamminjeff
good to know then hopefully we have a driver meeting and or something announced so everyone is on the same page. I need to switch my speedos around then so I can blink.
Yes no boost or timing on the speed control, but timing is acceptable on the motor. I don't think the SPX or the sphere have boost or timing..
Old 10-01-2011, 10:30 PM
Tech Legend

Default True Cofessions

i TRIED MY esc OUT IN THE BLINKY MODE ONCE.......
Old 10-01-2011, 10:31 PM
piper48

Default 17.5 Blinky

I'm on of those running an SPX cuz that's all got to throw into my buggy. Profile 1 sounds good if that's where I need to be to run but I believe you can run up to profile 4 before the added ESC timing kicks in. Please someone clarify for me. Just a heads I will be adding another back marker for you fast guys tomorrow.

Old 10-01-2011, 10:33 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

see ya fools on Tuesday!!!
Old 10-01-2011, 10:37 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Shirk
Yes no boost or timing on the speed control, but timing is acceptable on the motor. I don't think the SPX or the sphere have boost or timing..
Yeah, actually both have more dynamic timing the higher the throttle profile. I think the spx starts adding timing at profile 4 and the sphere starts at 3.

edit: the original sphere has no timing but the comp 07 and tc spec do.
Old 10-02-2011, 12:10 PM
Tech Master

Default lets play a game

Who am I

I'm an on-line Bully and OK Racer, I'm short, bald and I insist on telling people what they should do and how they should spend +Thier+ +Money+.

When those people don't do what I want, I started an on-line and in your face Hate Campaign. I call them turtles, I show pictures on them being pee'd on, sliced up and stuck with swords. I then act like it's just a joke. Then when they complain or say some thing that I don't like. I act like those people are the ones picking on me just so I can shove my head up a few sponsored guys bumms and anyone else who doesn't have the balls to tell me to knock it off.

I do this All in the name of saving the hobby acting like Ii own a track or have some monitary stake in the business, which I don't.

who am I
Old 10-02-2011, 01:02 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Sterling Racer
Who am I

I'm an on-line Bully and OK Racer, I'm short, bald and I insist on telling people what they should do and how they should spend +Thier+ +Money+.

When those people don't do what I want, I started an on-line and in your face Hate Campaign. I call them turtles, I show pictures on them being pee'd on, sliced up and stuck with swords. I then act like it's just a joke. Then when they complain or say some thing that I don't like. I act like those people are the ones picking on me just so I can shove my head up a few sponsored guys bumms and anyone else who doesn't have the balls to tell me to knock it off.

I do this All in the name of saving the hobby acting like Ii own a track or have some monitary stake in the business, which I don't.

who am I
And you are the biggest whiny bitch on rctech. Congratulations!
Old 10-02-2011, 09:29 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Who am I

who am I

I don't know who he is, but it only takes a couple of haters to give me the needed motivation to put the cougar together. Looking at the cougar thread seems I've missed out on a few upgrades. hope it works. see you friday.

oh btw, its got a 17.5 in it.

oh another btw, not all esc's blink. on a novak Kinetic there are four lights that light up when on, the white light doesn't come in when in "no timing" profile.

and another btw. Jon, thanks for not whining and bitching when I put stuff for sale maybe.
Old 10-02-2011, 10:41 PM
Tech Legend

Default 17.5 STOCK TUESDAY @ TRCR

Pipe torn out & stacked

Track is all wet & tilled up .....

Rest gets done tomorrow .....
Attached Thumbnails T.R.C.R.   ---Pit's Talk----stop-whining.jpg  

Last edited by Wild Cherry; 10-02-2011 at 11:21 PM.
Old 10-02-2011, 11:01 PM
Tech Regular

Great day of racing today! The weather changing and a new track should make for some good action.
Old 10-03-2011, 08:42 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Who am I

who am I
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hmmmm walking contradiciton maybe
Old 10-03-2011, 08:42 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 05PSD
And you are the biggest whiny bitch on rctech. Congratulations!
That describes most of the people on this thread
Old 10-03-2011, 08:52 AM
Tech Legend

OK

I admit it ...

I kick a little turtle tail when ever I can , if that makes me a bully ?

Damn proud and standing tall cus ...

I am TRCR's turtle slayer after all....

Last edited by Wild Cherry; 10-03-2011 at 08:55 AM. Reason: 17.5 Tuesday @ TRCR
Old 10-03-2011, 10:49 AM
piper48

Default 17.5 stock buggy

Great day of racing yesterday. All went pretty good since I haven't seen dirt in a year and the 17.5 deuce deuce was solid all day. I managed a P2 out of the day but couldn't quite keep my nerves together for 8 mins. Great run by Anthony. At one qual I think he lapped the field. See ya'll Sunday.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.