Wiki Posts
Search

new track in the northwest

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2008, 02:08 PM
Tech Legend

Rpk

How bout that ?

Your officially a track manager now .....
Old 10-11-2008, 02:46 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I was there around 11 today and wasn't told to pay anything. There was only one other person out there though so I ran 2 packs and left to race at 4seasons. The track was fun though, but its tough with no stand for now. Got some good pics ill post when I get home.
Old 10-11-2008, 03:44 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Botch
I was there around 11 today and wasn't told to pay anything. There was only one other person out there though so I ran 2 packs and left to race at 4seasons. The track was fun though, but its tough with no stand for now. Got some good pics ill post when I get home.
So you where the one that ran a few packs and hauled a$$.........
Old 10-11-2008, 06:03 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by loriding69
I had no fun cause i wasn't able to run. The guy was a serious jerk about it all. I asked him what happened to the free day and his words were "I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT AND DON'T CARE, $10 OR LEAVE" so i left with all the others. The track has great potential but not if the guys there are going to be jerks to people who are trying to get the name out there for them. I believe in giving other chances for wrongs to be righted but, i can almost be certain that if something like this happens again. You can say bye bye to this track of yours
Word. The power didn"t really effect me but I hope they get everything straighted out....
Old 10-11-2008, 06:10 PM
Tech Addict

So you where the one that ran a few packs and hauled a$$.........

Yep!
Old 10-11-2008, 06:43 PM
Tech Addict

A couple pics from today:

Old 10-13-2008, 04:37 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Reed, how did the drivers stand hunt go. I was reminded last friday of a drivers stand here local, its built on top of a trailer so there is storage available inside, and it is moble so that when you change or expand the track you can move the trailer to match. It was given to SIR and is just sitting there, you can call them and ask about it, or I can do it for you. It is quite heavy, so moving it would be safest with a 1 ton dually.
Old 10-13-2008, 04:38 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by skypilot
Reed, how did the drivers stand hunt go. I was reminded last friday of a drivers stand here local, its built on top of a trailer so there is storage available inside, and it is moble so that when you change or expand the track you can move the trailer to match. It was given to SIR and is just sitting there, you can call them and ask about it, or I can do it for you. It is quite heavy, so moving it would be safest with a 1 ton dually.

BTW, nice pictures grant
Old 10-13-2008, 04:54 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by skypilot
The old SARCAR trailer, that thing is huge and stable, around 8' tall.
I moved it around when it was in Renton with my 1/2 ton 4X4, might be a little hairy if you need to slow it down in a hurry.
Would be perfect for a new track.
Old 10-13-2008, 07:31 PM
Tech Adept

That would be perfect if they get it together over there. Anyone hear from Reed (track future and so on)???
Old 10-14-2008, 10:16 AM
Tech Rookie

hey guys, i just got back from my adventures this weekend,

I am so sorry about the dumb ass that made you guys pay. It was a miss communication between all of us. Something like this will never happen again.

The power situation is fixed too.

We are getting 30 more yards of dirt today and a drivers stand built by this Thursday.

This week/weekend will be free

Hours will still be

Wednesday 9:30-5:30 (I can stay longer if you want me too)

Saturday 9:30-5:30
Sunday 9:30-5:30

I will be gone again this weekend, but my partner in crime (drew) will be there to look over you guys. And i if you want to come after 5:30 i can (maybe) talk him into staying longer.

see you wednesday!
Old 10-14-2008, 11:47 AM
Tech Champion

thanks reed, i can get to the track around 3 if you guys need any help building the stand. also if you have a little or a hour to kill i can take you and show you the drivers stand/trailer. i haven't talked to the people that have it so its not a for sure thing.
Old 10-14-2008, 11:53 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Good looking out Reed! As long as it doesn't rain anytime this week or weekend i will be there wednesday and saturday.

I will say honestly that whoever that guy was doesn't need to be associated with the track at all. He will do nothing but kill the mood or people coming out. just my .02

Glad to see the power issue has be resolved or temporarily resolved. Either way there is power now, thanks!
Old 10-14-2008, 04:51 PM
Tech Rookie

welcome,

the dirt had some problems, so it was put on hold tell Thursday. Did do some reshaping and grooming anyway.

i think we have got ahold of the person with the trailer, but don't know yet.
Old 10-14-2008, 04:54 PM
Tech Champion

Good looking out Reed! As long as it doesn't rain anytime this week or weekend i will be there wednesday and saturday.

I will say honestly that whoever that guy was doesn't need to be associated with the track at all. He will do nothing but kill the mood or people coming out. just my .02

Glad to see the power issue has be resolved or temporarily resolved. Either way there is power now, thanks!

lets all play nice now, reed took care of the misunderstanding and we should let it go, S... happens, what time on wednesday

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.