Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree173Likes

Galaxy RC Racers - Lynnwood, WA

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2023, 08:37 AM
Tech Adept

Morning y'all. We have removed the proposed race on 9/3. That date would make for 2-weeks in a row which typically makes for lower attendance and it is a holiday weekend that historically has low attendance on top of that so it makes sense to pull it from the schedule. The race day on 9/17 can now be confirmed though and will be season closer at the school. The House of Fire car show is still planned for Saturday 9/30.

Things are currently looking good for this Sunday 8/27.

C
cementsurfer86 likes this.
Old 08-23-2023, 09:07 AM
Tech Master

We'll be there Sunday!
Old 08-23-2023, 12:23 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by cementsurfer86
We'll be there Sunday!
I'll bring the booster seat!
Old 08-26-2023, 08:31 AM
Tech Adept

Default Racing 8/27/2023

Weather wise it will be a good day tomorrow, looks like low 80's, air quality wise masks are recommended. Hope to see you at the track! Just a reminder our next race day after tomorrow is 9/17 and after that will be the House of Fire Car Show in Mukilteo on Saturday 9/30.
Old 08-27-2023, 11:02 PM
OVA
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 86 (100%+)

Sunday Races result Aug 27th
https://rcscoringpro.com/events/20162/
corallyman and Allkair like this.
Old 08-28-2023, 12:30 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 101 (100%+)

Thanks Franko
Old 08-28-2023, 12:46 PM
OVA
Tech Lord

Originally Posted by corallyman
Thanks Franko
you welcome Steve
Old 08-29-2023, 12:21 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Hi folks!

I had the chance to chat with a few of you that were at this week's race, but I also wanted to say something here just so ya'll know who it is that's talking to you in this thread in the future.

I've recently changed my name from 'Joshua' to 'June' and I would appreciate folks using this name for me moving forward. I fully appreciate that it isn't the easiest transition to make and won't take any offense for those times that you forget, in which case I will gently remind folks that my name is June. Like I mentioned to some of you at the track this weekend, it's the effort that I value. If you want, feel free to shorten it to J, or you can use my initials, JD.

With this change, JoshuaRC10 doesn't really make any sense for me to continue using here, so I will be creating a new handle here shortly. To help with recognition, I'm gonna stick with the theme and you'll see me posting as JuneRC10 moving forward.

bshookup, jo_er86, Allkair and 1 others like this.
Old 08-29-2023, 05:35 PM
Tech Fanatic

ty galaxy directors and racers for having me Sunday. Had a great time running cars!
Ill look at getting a couple mini 1/12 scale cars for my daughter and I and see about that.
Also what were the other Tamiya cars? ta0 series and the formula e I think I saw. After I get a cpl touring 4wd cars sorted...ill be looking at some tamiya plastic! LOL. muhahaha
-d
bshookup, jo_er86, Allkair and 1 others like this.
Old 08-29-2023, 06:20 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by MonkeyCmonkeyDo
ty galaxy directors and racers for having me Sunday. Had a great time running cars!
Ill look at getting a couple mini 1/12 scale cars for my daughter and I and see about that.
Also what were the other Tamiya cars? ta0 series and the formula e I think I saw. After I get a cpl touring 4wd cars sorted...ill be looking at some tamiya plastic! LOL. muhahaha
-d
it was great to have you!

the GT-E cars are the TC01, and the TA cars were predominantly the TA07.
MonkeyCmonkeyDo likes this.
Old 08-29-2023, 07:47 PM
Tech Adept

This week’s races were amazing! We had not only great showing for GT-2, Novice, and Pro Spec, but great close racing as well. You can the results on RCScoringPro.com, with a direct link posted above (Thank you Franko!). Somehow, I was talked into racing three classes which I have not done since before the pandemic and while I had an absolute blast, I was very quickly reminded how different each class handled. Going from Pro Spec to GT-E is not too bad, but going from Mini to anything else in back-to-back races was a serious adjustment. In addition to the great races, we were also able to meet some new racers got to catch up with some people that we have not been able to see for a while which always leads to some great conversations in the pits. We even got to have Kyle and Jesse do some announcing for us while our race central team was on the stand. While there were only three of us racing mini this week, and we were being a bit competitive, we were just having fun while up on the stand and even had a solid conversation on how fitting the music was that was playing while we were driving and how it gave a good laid-back vibe that was great for the class and we were all enjoying. To top all of that off, the people that race with us are just good people and if you were part of the chat at the end of the day after all the cleaning and loading you all showed just how much of a great community that we have built over these past few years. Thank you all!

Our next race is on 9/17, assuming the weather allows it, and then we have House of Fire on Saturday 9/30 to wrap up the season. House of Fire is a no fee race day, we do take donations though, and just a bunch of fun with people coming and asking all sorts of questions and looking at all the cars on display in the pits.
Old 08-29-2023, 07:50 PM
Tech Adept

Thanks for joining us! My daughter races with us too, she has just been enjoying other things since TCS, so yours will not be the only girl at the track either. I can totally recommend the TT02 as a great, tough, starter car and they come with most of things needed to get started.

Originally Posted by MonkeyCmonkeyDo
-d
C
MonkeyCmonkeyDo likes this.
Old 09-09-2023, 10:31 PM
Tech Adept

Just a reminder that our next race is on 9/17 and not tomorrow.
Old 09-18-2023, 12:52 AM
OVA
Tech Lord

Races results Sept 17
https://rcscoringpro.com/events/20239/
shudson likes this.
Old 09-18-2023, 05:10 PM
Tech Fanatic

https://youtu.be/h3DRCwQf_d0?si=bHug9qIPbteT7hj_
f1 tq1
Allkair likes this.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.