top 10 nitro tourers

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

top 10 nitro tourers

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2006, 11:52 PM
Tech Adept

Nah man not that good yet i wish i could go down there to watch though o well theres always the ray woods DVDs

are you going slo-mtx4
If so GOOD LUCK
Old 01-10-2006, 04:31 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Yeah mate am making the 1400km trip to compete at my first ever state title event (what an event to pick hey considering Franceso tironi has entered). I dont expect to do all that well i have only been driving a little over a year just want to go for the expirience
Old 01-10-2006, 10:02 AM
Tech Adept

Just don't get misleaded.......KYOSHO is not newbie, they were world champion when I was playing matchbox car (fantom series) They are 1 of the richest RC mfr in the world, of course, they can afford to send out a group of 20 plus TEAM/REGION Driver for the last year WORLD and get 7 (or 8..?) at the A-main....when you have more then 70% of the cars are from Kyosho, other chassis will have only 30% of chance to win....

LOOK AT THE CAR RUN DOWN OF THE WORLDS MUGEN HAD THE MOST DRIVERS.

I don't understand how you can compare the mtx4 and rrr or fwo5rr yet. The mtx4 doesn't have a pro kit and came out at the end of the season what did you get one club race with it if that? Stupid wait till the cars face of at a real race then don't just look at the top guys look at the unsponsered guys it will tell all.
Old 01-10-2006, 01:22 PM
Tech Elite

Man i dont know what you are calling a pro cit and what you not, any kit that doesnt come with a motor, radio gear, body etc, IS a pro kit. What so they havent released a kit that has every single option included in it that does not make it a non pro car.

As for comparing them i couldnt agree more with you the car hasnt been out any where near long enough.

And as for the worlds i havent seen what the 04 entry list looked like but from what everyone else said including team drivers man kyosho sent the biggest factory backing of all.
Old 01-10-2006, 01:51 PM
Tech Adept

Does the mtx4 kit thats out have cvds, lightened 2-speed, one-piece motor mount or any other pro hop -ups? You mean to tell me mugen isn't gonna come out with a "pro spec kit" yes they will so its not there pro kit is all i was saying
Old 01-10-2006, 06:04 PM
Tech Adept

same i have only been driving for about 14 months now anyway GOODLUCK slo-mtx4.
And the cool part is that you can just tell you're mates when they ask you what have you been up to.

"Yeah just went to the pre worlds the other day"

It has a nice ring to it i think anyway

i hope Francesco has better luck then the last worlds as he quilified at a very fast time but in the final something happened to his car.
Old 01-10-2006, 06:13 PM
Tech Adept

and i thought a pro kit was a car witch didnt have a engine and electronics and had hop up parts as far as i know thats called a pro kit.
Old 01-10-2006, 06:20 PM
Tech Adept

Does kyosho not make a V1RRR and then V1RRRWC hmmmm yea Does mugen not make a mtx4 and after the winternats a mtx4 pro spec yep so end of story
Old 01-10-2006, 06:25 PM
Tech Adept

Thats not saying that it's still not a pro kit the RRR WC is just a limited edition and you are not just going to call the rrr a kit.It still has all the hop ups.
Old 01-10-2006, 06:36 PM
Tech Elite

Thanks Chaps. It will be good just to be in that sort of company.

Although it will be a good guage as to where i am at after 12 months.
Old 01-10-2006, 06:38 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Dan D
Does kyosho not make a V1RRR and then V1RRRWC hmmmm yea Does mugen not make a mtx4 and after the winternats a mtx4 pro spec yep so end of story
Sorry i forgot you work for Mugen and you know everything...My mistake
Old 01-10-2006, 07:49 PM
Tech Adept

wc kit has cvds, upgraded brake, one-piece motor mount, upgraded tensioner, lightweight one way. The stock kit does not sooo whats your answer now?
Old 01-10-2006, 08:42 PM
Tech Elite

I never said anything about the V1 RRR!

But considering that the so called "PRO" kits as you call them are made up from the most popular options parts that are available for that car, and seeing as how the MTX-4 is only just been released how can they guage what options are te most popular in less than 6 months?
Old 01-10-2006, 08:45 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

i think when you say that mugen does not make a pro kit. people get the idea you are saying it is not a pro level kit. The pro spec and the WC editions are just basically the same as the standard kits with some options. My advice to the guy that started this thread is to buy what ever car he can get help on locally and not just parts. If you already know someone with a MTX4 or RRR that you know is fast and is willing to help you with set ups then i would go with that car.
Old 01-10-2006, 08:55 PM
Tech Elite

Francis.M thats what we all said and i am pretty sure he has made up his mind to get a FW05-RR.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.