Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Team Magic G4

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2007, 11:57 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by va_connoisseur
Hey guys. Quick non-G4+ vs G4S question. I am looking to get a pipe for my JLR Red Dot. I was wondering if any of you have experience with the Missle line from KFactory? http://www.kfactoryracing.com/produc...6001&pageNum=1

Yeah, I know there is a engine forum but since Team Magic and KFactory are joined at the hip I figured you guys would have the inside scoop on the pipe.
asw is correct, I own one and its lame. I'll sell it to you for half price if you want.
Old 06-07-2007, 11:58 AM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Sow&Steady
Na na na! That would be the G4++
Old 06-07-2007, 05:06 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Good to see Mike got a two year deal. Shows some real commitment from both sides. We know Mike gets the job done in the other classes, so it will be great to see him get it done in nitro sedans as well.

Good luck for the future Mike.
Old 06-07-2007, 05:48 PM
Tech Regular

Hey guys. Quick non-G4+ vs G4S question. I am looking to get a pipe for my JLR Red Dot. I was wondering if any of you have experience with the Missle line from KFactory? http://www.kfactoryracing.com/produc...6001&pageNum=1

Yeah, I know there is a engine forum but since Team Magic and KFactory are joined at the hip I figured you guys would have the inside scoop on the pipe.

my choice of pipe is Skyline VR12+...it has worked great on all my motor's...
Old 06-07-2007, 08:07 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

i have yet to push my g4s

it has 6 tanks through it and I just spent a total of $1200 to get this kit ready.

I have only ran it on the track not setup, when I threw it on my gauges the other day all the toe and camber was waaaaay off.

so it would be kinda foolish of me to get a G4+ when I havent even seen what a g4s can do.

just one thing, PLS TM and I BEG OF YOU PLS , do not make g4s parts harder to find with the release of the g4+, I know most parts are the same but alot are new.
Old 06-07-2007, 08:31 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rcrevolution
i have yet to push my g4s

it has 6 tanks through it and I just spent a total of $1200 to get this kit ready.

I have only ran it on the track not setup, when I threw it on my gauges the other day all the toe and camber was waaaaay off.

so it would be kinda foolish of me to get a G4+ when I havent even seen what a g4s can do.

just one thing, PLS TM and I BEG OF YOU PLS , do not make g4s parts harder to find with the release of the g4+, I know most parts are the same but alot are new.
Dude, it's time to relax, and enjoy the machine you have and get on with it. There's nothing to worry about with support. Team Magic still supplies all the parts for the E class from almost 5 years ago so I think we'll all be fine for a little while to come.
Old 06-07-2007, 08:45 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Z00M
Dude, it's time to relax, and enjoy the machine you have and get on with it. There's nothing to worry about with support. Team Magic still supplies all the parts for the E class from almost 5 years ago so I think we'll all be fine for a little while to come.

Well said Zoom.

I still run parts from my old 'Black Magic' car from way back then on my present car.
Why? Because I have them and they fit.

Menace
Old 06-07-2007, 10:47 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Mike Blackstock
Hi guys... I am very excited about the venture this time the right way with team magic... The last time was a waste but we will not go talk about that other company here.... We have GREAT and Exciting times ahead... I have signed a two year contract. And will help in all possible ways to get the team magic nitro program going strong.

I am looking forward to talking and helping anyway that i can.. I should be getting some new stuff here in the next week or so then i will be testing like crazy ..I will be posting here and some other places often to help with Questions and setup tips etc.. Be patient if i do not answer you right away but i will try my best....

the first race i plan on attending will be the Great lakes challenge in Toledo ohio.. I know we are committed to making this one of the premier cars of the industry and with some good hard work and a great leader like we have. I am 100% sure this will be happening... .

Thanks for the support guys ...

Mike Blackstock

post some setup sheets - in the future and yes welcome to G4 land , where we all go round and round
Old 06-08-2007, 12:02 AM

well said Frankie we are a big community and I can say for sure that I've learnt lots of tips here for my G4S...

Asil
Old 06-08-2007, 01:36 AM
Tech Elite

Bud wouldnt recommend this pipe.
Id suggest getting a Nova 2630/2621 or a Skyline VR12+
They are the pipes to have.
Old 06-08-2007, 02:42 AM
Tech Elite

I have the VR-12 Plus.
It really works and seams to with most motors.

Gives a nice wide power band without restricting top end rpm.
I also have the 2601 (Nova) which is also good and really gets the rpm out fo your motor.

Menace
Old 06-08-2007, 05:59 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default my serpent!!

my serpent!! hahahahaha
Attached Thumbnails Team Magic G4-sany0001.jpg   Team Magic G4-sany0002.jpg   Team Magic G4-sany0003.jpg  
Old 06-08-2007, 06:15 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by gansei
my serpent!! hahahahaha
The serpent doesn't interest me ..... but what Xray spare part doing there ? .... what is inside the Xray plastic bag ?? ...... hmmmm, I think you have a secret to share
Old 06-08-2007, 07:57 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by asw7576
The serpent doesn't interest me ..... but what Xray spare part doing there ? .... what is inside the Xray plastic bag ?? ...... hmmmm, I think you have a secret to share
i had big secret!!! hahahaha

just kidding...

it's not mine... another Mr Kim's parts(NT1 Driver)

this is an another serpent.. ^^

Old 06-08-2007, 08:23 AM
Tech Elite

Gansei looks like you bored

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.