Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Team Magic G4

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2007, 04:34 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Hey guys, yes the WA state titles were on the weekend. i must say going to Adelaide really made things hard, as time run out. i was never really prepared for the weekend , as much was going on, Family duties as well. lol. i had nothing but problems all weekend with tune. the IDM no matter how rich or how lean, just always cut out on the fuel stop. i think i finished 1 qualifier out of 5 that i never cut out . i pulled down the car and engine on the saturday night, and couldnt find anything. made sure the engine was sealed well, and went out sunday to have the same thing happen. i tried just about everything and thaught i had it sorted. but no no. i ran the 20 min semi and had to come in the top 2 to be sure of making the A final. it was hard work as after the first fuel stop it cut out, this time after fuel was in the car and it bogged down on accel. so i drove the car pretty hard to get a lead up knowing i would have to do so again after the next fuel stop. i finished 1st by a lap and a half. so i made the final. YA. spent the warm up trying to get it tuned a bit better, but after marshalling for the pull start, i had time to change my tires only and get 3 mins in the warm up. i was in 3rd place and i got pushed over a curb and the car spun out and straight into the metal barrier, this pulled out the top rear arm link screw. i lost aobut 9 laps fixing it and again cut out on every fuel stop after that. so i ended up 8th , but i won the raffle
after running in an engine on monday afterwards, i noticed a pool of fuel on my starter box. strange, i cleaned everything down and filled the tank with fuel and run the engine again. fuel was again dripping on the starter box. i pulled the tank out and pressurised it, a crack along the side seam. hard to spot as the plastic is pretty rough on the side seam. so i gather this was my problem. i sealed it up and run the engine again. seemed much richer after the seal up. oh well. there is always next round. lol.

Last edited by Pattojnr; 06-05-2007 at 04:39 AM. Reason: forgot something
Old 06-05-2007, 04:47 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Hey Guys the weird thing on the RC Champ SAGA is that they took my money already and i cant change the order

What should MMwwwaaa do?
Old 06-05-2007, 05:21 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

PAYPAL all sorted, they did a refuund, i did a re-order Cheers All for HELP!
Old 06-05-2007, 08:47 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default TeamMagic Online Community

TeamMagic Online Community is born.

http://www.rcview.com/index.php

my nickname is Bander in RCVIEW
Old 06-05-2007, 08:48 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Pattojnr
Hey guys, yes ................ was again dripping on the starter box. i pulled the tank out and pressurised it, a crack along the side seam. hard to spot as the plastic is pretty rough on the side seam. so i gather this was my problem. i sealed it up and run the engine again. seemed much richer after the seal up. oh well. there is always next round. lol.

Yes that can be and irratating problem and hard to find!

What dit you use to seal the tank with, because evertime I tried to reseal a tank I ended up putting a new one on as the tank does not stay tight!
Old 06-05-2007, 09:39 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)
Default G4S RTR HELP

I know that some of you must have some advise tips for me on my new G4S RTR.

BRING IT PLEASE.
Old 06-05-2007, 12:23 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by gansei
TeamMagic Online Community is born.

http://www.rcview.com/index.php

my nickname is Bander in RCVIEW
I registered at this site, but there is one thing that I came across that everyone should know about:

TM Nick Offline
Administrator

Administration - Please Read

Team Magic staffs will not answer any question related to our products here at this forum. If you have any question please contact Team Magic via [email protected] for inquire and we will be happy to assist you.
Old 06-05-2007, 12:31 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

http://www.rcview.com

WTF?? No permissions in any of the Team Magic, Kfactory or Hard threads. Only in the Lounge.