Search

Mugen MTX-3

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2003, 04:23 PM
Tech Elite

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: QUESTION?

Originally posted by rdlken
Hi, Big Daddy:

Because I have no good skill, so I need a fast Engine to cover every single second I lost. Anyway, Any body you do not want but still under the following condition. No scratch, nice paint, nice cut, and good handling. Just kidding.

Are you going to try the new afla remo 2.0? Also, do you want to try the RD 8th scale body?

Small protato
"Big Potato": I saw what you had another that meek looking ZAC Project head last weekend, you weren't kidding about "fast engine" were you?

Time for another body Ken? Let me know. I get nervous when I see you licking your lips while staring at my pit table. I can help you out with that situation!

I don't know about the Alfa's, but it may be nice. I'd definitely be interested in the new RD 1/8th though...
Old 05-27-2003, 04:25 PM
Tech Master

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: QUESTION?

sh*t, stop telling people that I have a SARS.
Sorry, Master Ken. I should have been a bit more careful not to reveal your highly classified, confidential patient history to others. Please accept my apology.
Old 05-27-2003, 04:28 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by ilaybrk
...I was going to send piston and sleve of to be squezed hope it works.
I'm very skeptical of this process. Once the chrome is gone from the sleeve, it's gone. Squeezing the brass ain't going to help- for long. From what I've seen and heard, the piston will seize up eventually against the brass, doing more damage to the engine.
Old 05-27-2003, 04:29 PM
Tech Elite

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: QUESTION?

Originally posted by eddiethefish
Sorry, Master Ken. I should have been a bit more careful not to reveal your highly classified, confidential patient history to others. Please accept my apology.
Dang now Revelation will be quarantined....
Old 05-27-2003, 04:31 PM
Tech Regular

Default What is ?

What is going on here? Any fun?
Old 05-27-2003, 04:32 PM
Tech Master

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: QUESTION?

Originally posted by kevink2
Dang now Revelation will be quarantined....
I will be providing the N-95 mask free of charge, fyi, in support to the Master Ken. Wish you feel better soon.

Highly regards,

eddie the fish
Old 05-27-2003, 04:35 PM
Tech Adept

Default Which parts break most easily?

Hi,

Just wondering which one i should be keeping as spare and what must be upgraded?

Thanks.
Old 05-27-2003, 04:38 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally posted by kevink2
I'm very skeptical of this process. Once the chrome is gone from the sleeve, it's gone. Squeezing the brass ain't going to help- for long. From what I've seen and heard, the piston will seize up eventually against the brass, doing more damage to the engine.
I think it is good for short term if people resizing the piston.

Yes, I want RD to make the 8 scale body as good as possible. I already have good comments from Brad T and Dennis Richy, I also have Ron and Franics to test it and see what we need to improve. By having you to test it, I believe this will help a lot. I am getting ready 2 of those for you and please do not spend time on painting because it is for testing only.

Regrading the Zac project head engine, that is very very very very regular MT-12 ORIGNAL Engine.

Thanks
Old 05-27-2003, 04:40 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: QUESTION?

Originally posted by eddiethefish
I will be providing the N-95 mask free of charge, fyi, in support to the Master Ken. Wish you feel better soon.

Highly regards,

eddie the fish
Can I have the brand 3M?
Old 05-27-2003, 04:42 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Re: Which parts break most easily?

Originally posted by US_MATRIX
Hi,

Just wondering which one i should be keeping as spare and what must be upgraded?

Thanks.
I would say the front hub carrier (upright). Front Arm and CVD (if you are using)
Old 05-27-2003, 04:43 PM
Tech Adept

Hi,

I really want to buy an MTX-3 but I can't find an online manual anywhere...I like to read them before I buy a kit...does anyone know where I could find one? Also...do the screws have a phillips head or hex head?

Joe
Old 05-27-2003, 04:47 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by Lab-driver
Hi,

I really want to buy an MTX-3 but I can't find an online manual anywhere...I like to read them before I buy a kit...does anyone know where I could find one? Also...do the screws have a phillips head or hex head?

Joe
MTX-3 Manual

Mainly Hex at 2.0mm
Old 05-27-2003, 04:59 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Hey guys I have been away from gas for a little while, playing with the electric stuff. Time to break out the MTX-3, don't know what came over me. Couple of questions.

1. What diff oil are you guys using in your rear diffs w/one-way installed?
2. When do you know to increase or decrease the thickness of the diff oil?
3. The directions are some what vague, but how do the different blocks for the front and rear impact the cars handling?

Thanks
Old 05-27-2003, 05:26 PM
Tech Elite

I think it is good for short term if people resizing the piston.

Yes, I want RD to make the 8 scale body as good as possible. I already have good comments from Brad T and Dennis Richy, I also have Ron and Franics to test it and see what we need to improve. By having you to test it, I believe this will help a lot. I am getting ready 2 of those for you and please do not spend time on painting because it is for testing only.

Regrading the Zac project head engine, that is very very very very regular MT-12 ORIGNAL Engine.

Thanks
Exactly SHORT term.

Sounds good on the body. I heard Mr. Brad likes it.

Yep original stocker MT...

Is the 3M a better SARS mask than a N-95? Is it hard to drive with a mask on?
Old 05-27-2003, 06:00 PM
Tech Champion

Default Re: Re: NEED HELP!

Originally posted by Ah10
Welcome aboard! you made a smart move to get rid of your expensive replacement parts car! and get a MTX3! Let's see what you can do with the new car! but first what engine are you going to put in there?
tell us what car was it?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.