Community
Wiki Posts
Search

V-ONE S Thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2003, 12:34 PM
Tech Adept

Originally posted by xGSiR
don't throw it in the bin! give it to me!

this is nitro dave's v-ones. notice how it has two boost bottles top of the rear diffs..... bloody awesome, performance improvement or not, those things make your rc car look uber COOL!
hey xGSiR, do you have a part # for the battery. I try to get one the the Rx. thanks,
Old 03-16-2003, 04:29 PM
Tech Initiate

ok now im pissed ive been savin up my peny's for like 5 years now, and i finally ahve all the parts, the guy at my hobby shop gave me the kyosho special engine mountswell no matter what way i flip them around the engine will nto fit the right way on at ALL. I think its just simple , because he ordered the special engine mounts. But is there anything special about them, or are they like any standard engine mount? Maybe if you show me a pic of the engine mounts in your car itll help but i dunt know what to do, cuz tthe engine is SG shaft, im not sure, i know ive asked about this 124234 times but i really have nothin else to do.... ne wayz theres the engine pic, hopefully it worked out i had to scan it i dun have a digital cam
Old 03-16-2003, 04:31 PM
Tech Initiate

ok now im pissed ive been savin up my peny's for like 5 years now, and i finally ahve all the parts, the guy at my hobby shop gave me the kyosho special engine mountswell no matter what way i flip them around the engine will nto fit the right way on at ALL. I think its just simple , because he ordered the special engine mounts. But is there anything special about them, or are they like any standard engine mount? Maybe if you show me a pic of the engine mounts in your car itll help but i dunt know what to do, cuz tthe engine is SG shaft, im not sure, i know ive asked about this 124234 times but i really have nothin else to do.... I tried to scan the engine, but it woudnt work when it attached, so is there n e way to change the file type or somtin so it would work , ill try somthing tho, thanx again
Old 03-16-2003, 05:15 PM
Tech Adept

At the moment im still amazed at how fast the GS15r is lol but would u consider the novarossi to be worth the extra 50 - 100 it usually is over the os12cvrx?
Old 03-16-2003, 06:06 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally posted by phildee
I havent become a member yet but the club is West Coast RC club

Phildee, Does you Dad work for Telstra GOC?

Hopefully the club can find a spot for you even if you are not in the right class.

If not run at Lilydale or Dandenong :-)
Melbourne Track and Hobby centre at Hoppers xing run 1st and 3rd Sundays and should be able to find a class for you, even if the dont run VORTEC classes.

The club there is particualrly set up for beginners.

DC
Old 03-16-2003, 06:11 PM
Tech Adept

Originally posted by OZDC
Phildee, Does you Dad work for Telstra GOC?

Hopefully the club can find a spot for you even if you are not in the right class.

If not run at Lilydale or Dandenong :-)
Melbourne Track and Hobby centre at Hoppers xing run 1st and 3rd Sundays and should be able to find a class for you, even if the dont run VORTEC classes.

The club there is particualrly set up for beginners.

DC
Nah he doesnt.

Im pretty sure I can get into the club and jsut run in nitro tourer when I get the motivation to do it. Otherwise ive checked out hoppers and would go if I had to, just easier at Geelong as its closer
Old 03-16-2003, 06:49 PM
Tech Adept

Originally posted by NitroJoe
hey xGSiR, do you have a part # for the battery. I try to get one the the Rx. thanks,
part # for the rx battery, which one are u talking about?

Also Phildee, yeah i think the CX12P is more faster then the CVRX, but im getting the CVRX anyway because i like the blue heatsink It has 1HP, its still fast
Old 03-16-2003, 07:55 PM
Tech Regular

nm
Old 03-16-2003, 10:18 PM
Tech Master

CX12p would beat the cvrx from wat ive heard and the CX-12 does have 1 hp but u gotta look at the revs more than the hp, u will probly never use 1 hp

nitrodave how do u find those boost bottle work with the GS-15r?

Last edited by sausage_link; 03-16-2003 at 10:49 PM.
Old 03-16-2003, 10:35 PM
Tech Addict

Squizz:
The head is a good thing i feel, but SP Racer who has been to the Kyosho Cup etc doesnt feel that they're so good, for me it represented a massive drop in operating temp, however I upgraded shortly after to the Novarossi so I have no long term experience with it. Lue's a pretty easy guy to get along with so we may as well ask him what he thinks and why? Input please Lue!

gt

Have u still got it just stored away?
I'll test er out for ya squizz!, J/k
Old 03-16-2003, 10:52 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by V-One S
Have u still got it just stored away?
I'll test er out for ya squizz!, J/k
Mine went with the engine a long time ago, V-one s racer your engine block left today.

gt

Old 03-16-2003, 11:05 PM
Tech Adept

Chris, those boost bottles were working with an OS 12CVX as you can tell by that red square heatsink.
Old 03-16-2003, 11:19 PM
Tech Addict

After one meet, a couple of crashes and all,
should the under neath of the chassis be covered in scratches?
Not big gouges, just scratchs the whole way along it.
Old 03-16-2003, 11:24 PM
Tech Addict

Originally posted by squizzytaylor
Mine went with the engine a long time ago, V-one s racer your engine block left today.

gt

Thanks mate.... you're a legend !
Old 03-16-2003, 11:26 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by V-One S
After one meet, a couple of crashes and all,
should the under neath of the chassis be covered in scratches?
Not big gouges, just scratchs the whole way along it.
you could probably raise your ride height a bit but thet do scratch.

gt

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.