Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Kyosho v-one rrr

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2005, 01:00 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by YBSLOW
Just make everyone start the race using a spectrum, then you will have a broken car race.

Whats up with the Spektrum? I thought it was supposed to solve all the interference problems?
Old 07-11-2005, 01:31 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default Spektrum

I have the latest release, and my still likes to go into faisafe and sit there untill you turn the car off and back on and also likes to stick in full throttle position aiming for the wall with no steering. New Ko Helios and all new spektrum system.
Old 07-11-2005, 01:43 PM
Tech Fanatic

I have the latest release, and my still likes to go into faisafe and sit there untill you turn the car off and back on and also likes to stick in full throttle position aiming for the wall with no steering. New Ko Helios and all new spektrum system.
you probaly have a devective unit. i have heard that some units are defective like that. you should send back to horizon, they replace for free. i have the unit in my car now and have the ko and never a problem. good luck.
Old 07-11-2005, 05:17 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by svines1972
I, only problem I have found is trying to figure out which screws go where. Drawings are close to the actual sizes, but may need to buy a caliper to make sure I am using the right ones. .
I found it easier to sort all the screws out into a compartmented fishing box prior to building the kit.
Old 07-12-2005, 04:45 AM
Tech Fanatic

Check on the electric forums. I heard that some servos don't work to well with the Spektrum. Also try a different battery pack.

I have the Spektrum in all my kits and never had any issues.
Old 07-12-2005, 04:53 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Thanks for the help. Ya, I guess 80% full was a bit full like the instructions say.
The Kyosho vented rotor I think was about 3 grams heavier.
Old 07-12-2005, 09:21 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Does anyone have a Kyosho V One RRR spare for sale...?? Please let me know, I don't want to buy a new one becuase of the costs, but if its a used one at a good deal, maybe we can work something out...

Thanks,
Juan
Old 07-13-2005, 11:26 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)
Default RRR WCE issue

Anyone having clearance issues with the front foam tires(26mm) and bottom shock cups?

I had to eventually use wheels spacers to get the tires from rubbing. I tried just extending the knuckle but then the bone kept coming out of the drive cup.
Old 07-13-2005, 11:33 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by rodneybarrett
Anyone having clearance issues with the front foam tires(26mm) and bottom shock cups?

I had to eventually use wheels spacers to get the tires from rubbing. I tried just extending the knuckle but then the bone kept coming out of the drive cup.
Yeah it happens. What I try to do is to set up the car with more steering so I don't use as much steering travel. Toe out helps too.
Old 07-13-2005, 02:37 PM
Tech Master

You beat me to it Jeffreylin

I have found this car works best with less steering turn which just happens to prevent the wheels scraping the shock cups.
I have also slowed the speed of the steering servo as the fast speed made it nervous.
These settings are the total opposite of an FW05 set up.
Old 07-13-2005, 03:05 PM
Tech Elite

lol NiMo, it's like racing you without being there.

You ever race outside of UK? Maybe one day I'll race against you in one of the big races...
Old 07-13-2005, 07:12 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by rodneybarrett

Have you installed the CVD's designed for foam tires? part number VSW007
Old 07-13-2005, 07:34 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)

Gearhead3:

I think the WCE rrr has those cvd's.

I agree in principle on the less steering the better the car but I can't seem to find a good combo that still gives good rear grip.

I will say though, I have finally gotten the car to run faster lap times than my G4. So....I think I'm on my way.
Old 07-13-2005, 08:27 PM
Tech Fanatic

Hey guys...I've had several PM's & e-mails asking for a RRR bumper and thought I would let everyone know at the same time that the RRR bumper is now available http://www.pdubracing.com/products.htm
Old 07-14-2005, 02:53 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by NiMo
I have also slowed the speed of the steering servo as the fast speed made it nervous.
I really think you should turn off the throttle speed. Limiting the speed is a bad idea in general. Try to adjust the car instead if you think it's to nervous.

also, as a last solution you could set some exponential steering curve to make the steering less nervous around center.

Regards,
Arvid

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.