Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Kyosho v-one rrr

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2005, 12:32 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by apla
For one more time the famous G4 won 2 RRR at at Thessalonikis race track!Both kyosho cars were unable to compete g4 with a very good setup!!Both drivers Foths and diamanths are considering now changing the world champ car for a G4!

best wishes guys!
Team magic
Well if they cannot compete with a G4 using a world championship car they should switch.

That is a really dumb post. You can find examples either way. I don't see people going on the G4 thread asking how the G4 did at the worlds.

The fact that you have to come here to bash the RRR is a textbook symptom of an inferiority complex.
Old 06-02-2005, 12:46 AM
Tech Initiate

For one more time the famous G4 won 2 RRR at at Thessalonikis race track!Both kyosho cars were unable to compete g4 with a very good setup!!Both drivers Foths and diamanths are considering now changing the world champ car for a G4!

best wishes guys!
Team magic
True, but you forgot to mention that on Sunday, at the friendly race at the Thessaloniki Peraia track, the RRR came first, with a G4 in 2nd and another G4 in last place... where it actually belongs....
So, Apla for a person that is so proud of his G4, it is very strange that you are practically begging people at the track to relieve you of this bucket.
Also word is out that you are in the market for a RRR WC TE.
If you want my opinion, dump this old, hop-up hungry, G4 and get a RRR if you want to keep up with us fast guys....
Cheeeers!!!!
P.S. By the way, how is the weather at Ashby today??? Still raining???
Do they race more than 10 days a year there?
Old 06-02-2005, 12:53 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by drfritz
Thanks,I found what I was loking for, just got done putting a order in fro rc mart, that is till I got the shipping price, the shipping was more than what the parts were. looks like I'll look on this side of the pond.
you can try rc-toro. I bought the V1RRR WCE from them. I misplaced some parts, and they are nice enough to replace them without charges.
Old 06-02-2005, 03:31 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by rodneybarrett
When building your centax clutch, how many washers did you have to use to space the the end bell out enough so it wouldn't rub on the clutch shoe? .
I`m running an RB V12 and it needed about 1.1mm of shims to set the endplay....this gives it about 0.1mm clearance from the shoe.
I`ve found the clutch adjustment nut wound in to 1.1mm gives good acceleration and smooth engagement. Kyosho setup sheet recommends 1.2mm.
Cheers
Old 06-02-2005, 05:18 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by jeffreylin
Well if they cannot compete with a G4 using a world championship car they should switch.

That is a really dumb post. You can find examples either way. I don't see people going on the G4 thread asking how the G4 did at the worlds.

The fact that you have to come here to bash the RRR is a textbook symptom of an inferiority complex.
man we only make fun!!!!it s only a hobby!
but only because you mention it i must say that the first place on the world champ doesn t mean that is the best car!!!!!..........because if it was the best what possitions it took at the european champ???
Old 06-02-2005, 05:22 AM
Tech Master

Man stfu and go post in the g4 thread

On another note i just installed my 3racing disc brake with the Kawahara alloy brake stopper. It all moves very smooth untill i hit the brakes it does not release when i release on my radio.... any ideas on whats causeing it?

Any help would be great
Old 06-02-2005, 05:46 AM
Tech Adept

Default SPOOL

DONT GET ME WRONG , I HAVE A RRR BUT I INSTALLED A G4 SPOOL UP FRONT THAT I MODDED TO FIT . JUST WANTED TO SHARE THE IDEA IN CASE ANYONE WANTED TO TRY A DIFFERENT SOLID AXLE. UP FRONT
Old 06-02-2005, 07:00 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by joemugen
what tools do you need to install the clutch??? i do not have any tools and did not have a problem. am i missing something here?
i got the flywheel holder, hudy 10mm deep wrench, kyosho clutch adjustment tool...
Old 06-02-2005, 07:03 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by doki_doki
i got the flywheel holder, hudy 10mm deep wrench, kyosho clutch adjustment tool...
what is the clutch adjustment tool?
Old 06-02-2005, 07:08 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by TRAJ
Man stfu and go post in the g4 thread

On another note i just installed my 3racing disc brake with the Kawahara alloy brake stopper. It all moves very smooth untill i hit the brakes it does not release when i release on my radio.... any ideas on whats causeing it?

Any help would be great
watch your mouth australia guy!if you don t like it dont read it i only do fun nothing more nothing less!!also for the broblem that you facing there is a way take many #600 oil bottles empty them on your car and then place it on your facking slow moving ass!!
Old 06-02-2005, 07:10 AM
Tech Elite

it's a tool that makes the adjustment of the tension on the clutch spring easier...
Old 06-02-2005, 07:10 AM
Tech Elite

That's the clutch nut tighting tool.
Old 06-02-2005, 07:17 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by SECTION8
JUST WANTED TO SHARE THIS MOD. THOUGHT OF IT AFTER STRIPPING THE PLASTIC INSERT THAT CAME WITH KIT.. IT'S A G4 OR MONGOOSE SPOOL THAT I MODDED ON MY LATHE TO FIT.. LOOKS FACTORY HUH??
nice one...what part of the spool did you modify??? how much part did you take off??? can you post a pic of the spool you modified??? thanks
Old 06-02-2005, 07:23 AM
Tech Master

watch your mouth australia guy!if you don t like it dont read it i only do fun nothing more nothing less!!also for the broblem that you facing there is a way take many #600 oil bottles empty them on your car and then place it on your facking slow moving ass!!
Typical greek language there doesnt make sense ohh sorry its TURKISH language

Anyone else help?
Old 06-02-2005, 07:48 AM
Tech Regular

TSW-005

http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...=++&search3=Go

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.