Attached Thumbnails Kyosho Evolva-evo2.jpg  
Old 04-26-2004, 09:57 AM
Tech Adept

Page 2
Attached Thumbnails Kyosho Evolva-evo1.jpg  
Old 04-26-2004, 10:04 AM
Tech Adept

Default Evolva setup sheet English description

The above are 2 pages that I scan from my English setup sheet. Hopefully it helps.

I also use a OS 21 VZR II. It was a gift from my Japanese friend. He said its modified by his friend in OS factory. At its peak, its near to a Max 21 ABC on the straight. However, the down side is that after about 50 tanks its gradually loosing power, so I have to send it back to my friend in Japan to have it worked at again....

Now I use my Max regularly, and keep the OS as a backup. However, whenever I hear someone at the track says "OS engine is not fast enough" I would put on the OS and rip the track with it....Usually people would watch with their jaws dropped.... Shops even told me their sales of OS VZR II increased!
Old 04-26-2004, 10:06 AM
Tech Regular

df

Last edited by Pro Models; 08-12-2012 at 06:25 PM.
Old 04-26-2004, 10:30 AM
Tech Adept

Yes I would love to attach a bigger photo, but the file limit prohibits this.....Will send to your email instead later.
Old 04-26-2004, 11:37 AM
Tech Regular

[i]Originally posted by jasoncsc
dougday: Yes 0G is elevated camber [/B]

Thanks for the response Jasoncsc.

When I set the elevated camber at .5 deg front and 1deg rear, I end up with 1.5deg front and 3deg rear with the car sitting on the board.

Why use elevated camber and not the regular way?
Old 04-26-2004, 11:39 AM
Tech Initiate

Yes I would love to attach a bigger photo, but the file limit prohibits this.....Will send to your email instead later.
ME TOO!
[email protected]
Thanks
Old 04-26-2004, 02:08 PM
Tech Fanatic

Me four!

[email protected]
Old 04-26-2004, 06:05 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally posted by Pro Models
HI JASONSC,

THANKS FOR POSTING THE SETTING TIPS IN ENGLISH.... HOWEVER THERE IS A SLIGHT PROBLEM, THE PIC IS TO SMALL AND IT CANNOT BE READ. DO YOU THINK ITS POSSIBLE SENDING ME OVER THE SCANS IN A BIGGER FORMAT TO THE FOLLOWING EMAIL ADDRESS PLS : [email protected] or maybe trying to post them again in a bigger format.
It would be greatly appreciated if you could send me the set up sheet at [email protected]. The car is excellent with the set up I have, but maybe it could get better. thanks in advance
Old 04-26-2004, 06:09 PM
Tech Initiate

When I set the elevated camber at .5 deg front and 1deg rear, I end up with 1.5deg front and 3deg rear with the car sitting on the board.
I don't have the setup explaination in english yet but this seems strange. When we are talking elevated is it up off the ground or the suspension in full bump (the wheel up off the ground). The camber on the setup sheets is the same on the 0g and the 1G. if you raise the chassis off the ground and let the suspension hang you won't get similar readings. If you push your chassis to the ground your readings of camber at the wheel will be more similar to the free state. SO, when we say "0g is the reading off the ground" do they mean wheel in full bump or in full droop? My vote is the wheel off the ground.
Having a similar reading from the wheel on the ground and the wheel in full bump would be a good thing...It shows that you have all the suspension pivot points in the right place to keep the camber constant as the wheel goes up. Droop (the wheel hanging down with the spring off it's perch) is not as important because your wheel rarely travels this far down in racing curcumstances.

Just for the record, I'm setting my front and back at 1deg. (wheels on the ground) and getting even tire temps and wear.
Old 04-26-2004, 08:24 PM
Tech Adept

jkestler, Bocal, Pro Models & NitroHead: I've sent emails to your accounts with the scanned files at 1:1 scale. Enjoy!

jkestler: I received a bounced back message from your server saying that the mail is "suspected spam blah blah blah".... Let me know if you could not receive it.
Old 04-26-2004, 11:00 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by jasoncsc
jkestler, Bocal, Pro Models & NitroHead: I've sent emails to your accounts with the scanned files at 1:1 scale. Enjoy!

jkestler: I received a bounced back message from your server saying that the mail is "suspected spam blah blah blah".... Let me know if you could not receive it.

Jason,

Can you please send me one too?

[email protected]

Thanks in Advance.
Old 04-26-2004, 11:04 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally posted by jasoncsc

Jason,

pls send me a copy as well [email protected]
Old 04-26-2004, 11:13 PM
Tech Prophet

Originally posted by jkestler
I don't have the setup explaination in english yet but this seems strange. When we are talking elevated is it up off the ground or the suspension in full bump (the wheel up off the ground). The camber on the setup sheets is the same on the 0g and the 1G. if you raise the chassis off the ground and let the suspension hang you won't get similar readings. If you push your chassis to the ground your readings of camber at the wheel will be more similar to the free state. SO, when we say "0g is the reading off the ground" do they mean wheel in full bump or in full droop? My vote is the wheel off the ground.
Ummm, sorry to butt in but I think the elevated camber thingy is already obselete. An easier way is to set droop settings on the car first, then ride height from the intended wheels you're going to be using and then put them on Hudy gauges to set camber and toe in.

http://www.mytsn.com/publ/publ.asp?pid=4937&ccid=8
Old 04-27-2004, 02:45 AM
Tech Regular

HI Jason,

Received your mail with the scan....great !!!!!

Thanks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.