Wiki Posts
Search

Kyosho Evolva

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2008, 12:16 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by IQ0
hi there...I have evolva 2007,...anyone can tell me what effects we get when we change the position of the side linkages that attached to the rear body mount? for info, 07' rear body mount has 3 holes (inner/mid/outer) on each side.
More rear down force (link straight up)
Less rear downforce (link angled)

"Hi, can someone give me a link to a good starting setup thanks."

Check Empire's website and what type of track you are racing on.
http://www.empirercracing.com/blog.html
Old 01-17-2009, 10:45 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by cdelong
Bleeding Kyosho shocks is a bit tricky. I like M****'* idea of a bleed hole. I drilled my collars with a tiny bleed hole and they bleed like a champ now. The stock shocks are fine, but bleeding them was tricky for ME, so I drilled the bleed holes and my shocks are much more consistent.

Always check the bladders especially if you see oil above the bladder- almost always a torn bladder. I use the white bladders. I tried the M**** clear bladders, but they don't fit the Kyosho cap very well and tear easily after 1-2 rebuilds.
How does a shock bladder effect my shock?
Old 01-18-2009, 07:30 AM
Tech Apprentice

Does anyone know if the M3 fuel tank fits my 2007?
Old 01-22-2009, 04:31 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

If anyone is looking to upgrade to the M3 very low miles on it I have 1 with a ton of parts on the forsale thread.
Old 02-03-2009, 08:32 PM
Tech Master

Default Well, Hello

Time to start the 2009 season!

Empire's chief cook, Rick Davis, has whipped up a bunch of M3 performance, lip smackin' good, Hop-ups. These parts make this tasty vehicle even spicier.

Get your taste buds ready...Empire is cookin, baby....

We will be showin' off mild to wild, this year, we may even get a little dirty.

Spicy!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-18-2009, 07:55 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

Anyone running a lipo reciever battery in there evolva? If so ,which one? thx
Old 02-18-2009, 08:14 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by rcmike
Anyone running a lipo reciever battery in there evolva? If so ,which one? thx
Because the Evolva is fairly light and well balanced, the battery location proved positive for the weight load/handling. Most of the folks who tested the LiPo's went back to NiMH or NiCd's. The voltage regulator, for the LiPo's, proved to be a PIA. No performance advantage for weight distribution, either.

Last edited by Rich Browne; 02-19-2009 at 09:02 AM. Reason: Info update
Old 03-10-2010, 10:15 AM
Tech Adept

is there a big difference between the kyosho evolva m3 and the evolva m3 evo version ?
Old 03-10-2010, 11:57 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by crosten
is there a big difference between the kyosho evolva m3 and the evolva m3 evo version ?
This is the display showing the difference / upgrade parts.

Personally I have no experience with the M3, since I switched recently from the 07 straight away to the M3 Evo (as a complete kit). But from what I understood from the team drivers is that the M3 really needs the Evo conversion. I just took My M3 Evo twice to the track (we are still off-season here in Holland), and all I can say is that the M3 Evo feels awesome. I cannot really explain it, but you know when a car behaviour feels really good from the first laps straight from the box that you have got something really good in your hands. I was really satisfied / pleased with the 07, but with this M3 Evo these smart Japanese guys engineered an even better chassis, unbelievable. Not only the car feels really good, maintenance is also easier, and setup changes can be done faster.
Old 03-10-2010, 05:31 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default newer thread for "Kyosho M3"

Originally Posted by Richard E
This is the display showing the difference / upgrade parts.

Personally I have no experience with the M3, since I switched recently from the 07 straight away to the M3 Evo (as a complete kit). But from what I understood from the team drivers is that the M3 really needs the Evo conversion. I just took My M3 Evo twice to the track (we are still off-season here in Holland), and all I can say is that the M3 Evo feels awesome. I cannot really explain it, but you know when a car behaviour feels really good from the first laps straight from the box that you have got something really good in your hands. I was really satisfied / pleased with the 07, but with this M3 Evo these smart Japanese guys engineered an even better chassis, unbelievable. Not only the car feels really good, maintenance is also easier, and setup changes can be done faster.
There is a newer thread for "Kyosho M3" and Evo discussions. I just thought you may want to know.
Please look in the Nitro On Road threads: http://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-ro...evolva-m3.html
Old 03-25-2010, 06:46 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)