Rc10ntc3

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2005, 10:37 PM
Tech Elite

has anyone tried the part# 3985?
Old 02-08-2005, 03:43 AM
Tech Elite

Default building AE shocks

hey guys.can someone explain to me how to refill them???to be honest,i never really succeed in refilling shocks .please teach me step by step.thanks
Old 02-08-2005, 04:55 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Re: building AE shocks

Originally posted by ntc3freak
hey guys.can someone explain to me how to refill them???to be honest,i never really succeed in refilling shocks .please teach me step by step.thanks
Just do what manual said. If you found it's too difficult to fill the shock oil, try this: drill a small hole on very top of side of shock cap (beware the location, don't block the mounting area), fill the shock as manual said, put the cap on, refill it again through the small hole, than find a screw to close the hole up.

Or... using TRF shock instead...
--
edit: typo
Old 02-08-2005, 05:14 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default NTC3SLCG radio plate prototype, field test photo

Got chance to do the field test with new RX location today, no more radio intereference problem...

The weight without body is 1623g (with AMBrc transponder and 25g balance weight under battery position). With body goes to 1724g, 1g lighter than IFMAR rules. Need to add 5g under battery to meet the rule next time...

for ntc3freak:
I might do small production run (less than 20 I guess) if I can find a good quality with fare price factory to manufacture for me. My prototype doesn't come with good quality and I did lots works to correct the manufacture flaw. I will let everyone know if I can find a good factory for small production run.
Old 02-08-2005, 05:58 AM
Tech Elite

Default Re: Re: building AE shocks

Originally posted by ttso
Just do what manual said. If you found it's too difficult to fill the shock oil, try this: drill a small hole on very top of side of shock cap (beware the location, don't block the mounting area), fill the shock as manual said, put the cap on, refill it again through the small hole, than find a screw to close the hole up.

Or... using TRF shock instead...
--
edit: typo

can u pm me for step by step instructions?i read the manual,but i still cant figure it out.thanks.please
Old 02-08-2005, 05:59 AM
Tech Elite

Default Re: NTC3SLCG radio plate prototype, field test photo

Got chance to do the field test with new RX location today, no more radio intereference problem...

The weight without body is 1623g (with AMBrc transponder and 25g balance weight under battery position). With body goes to 1724g, 1g lighter than IFMAR rules. Need to add 5g under battery to meet the rule next time...

for ntc3freak:
I might do small production run (less than 20 I guess) if I can find a good quality with fare price factory to manufacture for me. My prototype doesn't come with good quality and I did lots works to correct the manufacture flaw. I will let everyone know if I can find a good factory for small production run.

if u want to build it,let me be the 1st in ur book of people who want to buy.hehe.cant u improve the wiring?looks a little messy
Old 02-08-2005, 07:25 AM
Tech Elite

Default Re: Re: NTC3SLCG radio plate prototype, field test photo

if u want to build it,let me be the 1st in ur book of people who want to buy.hehe.cant u improve the wiring?looks a little messy

and can u make it a 1 piece tray???i think it will make it stronger.no need to use the pesky plastic braces
Old 02-08-2005, 09:06 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default Re: Re: Re: NTC3SLCG radio plate prototype, field test photo

and can u make it a 1 piece tray???i think it will make it stronger.no need to use the pesky plastic braces
There is reason why I still using AE stock graphit brace: Accessibility

If you frequently reassemble your NTC3 like I did. You will find one piece radio tray is no-good because everytime you disassemble radio tray, you need to take front tower off (3 screws), plus 6 screws on radio tray. With AE stock graphit brace, all you need to do is 4 screws (with my design; AE stock graphit tray still be 6 screws). It's much easier for your front-arm, especially when you got a servo failed in middle of race...XD

As for wiring, yes, my new design on paper already have extra wire hole in front of RX hole to let all 4 wires (battery, steering, throttle, and AMBrc transponder) goes through. I will hand cut the hole first see if it's ideal solution for wiring...
Old 02-08-2005, 06:57 PM
Tech Elite

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: NTC3SLCG radio plate prototype, field test photo

There is reason why I still using AE stock graphit brace: Accessibility

If you frequently reassemble your NTC3 like I did. You will find one piece radio tray is no-good because everytime you disassemble radio tray, you need to take front tower off (3 screws), plus 6 screws on radio tray. With AE stock graphit brace, all you need to do is 4 screws (with my design; AE stock graphit tray still be 6 screws). It's much easier for your front-arm, especially when you got a servo failed in middle of race...XD

As for wiring, yes, my new design on paper already have extra wire hole in front of RX hole to let all 4 wires (battery, steering, throttle, and AMBrc transponder) goes through. I will hand cut the hole first see if it's ideal solution for wiring...

oh.yeah.ur rite.havent tought about it .cannot make a graphite brace ah?
Old 02-09-2005, 06:39 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default NTC3SLCG radio plate prototype, wire hole

After 2hrs drilling, sanding, the wire hole finally finished. Now the wiring looks lots better...

Old 02-09-2005, 06:43 AM
Tech Elite

Default Re: NTC3SLCG radio plate prototype, wire hole

After 2hrs drilling, sanding, the wire hole finally finished. Now the wiring looks lots better...

wow.when will it be available???and cant u milled it??i mean trim the unwanted sections to make it lighter.can ah?
Old 02-09-2005, 09:30 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default Re: NTC3SLCG radio plate prototype, wire hole

Nice
Old 02-09-2005, 01:59 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

just go down to Associated and i can bet that they would market your new part as a part of their factory team collection.
Old 02-09-2005, 02:44 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

I have a brand new assembled 2033 kit with sirio .12
with hight torque high speed strg servo 1200 mah batt pack
and sets of the fix for sale never been run on the ground.
take 395 for it!!!
Old 02-09-2005, 05:33 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

any pictures? i'd like to see it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.