Search
Like Tree1Likes

OFNA LD3 pro

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2004, 08:46 AM
dtm
Tech Champion

Originally posted by Diva
True except that the effect of #30,000 on LD3 diff is like #3,000 on others like Mugen. But you have the solution, don't you?
Everything is relative......you are just using a different datum to measure against....ie V1 diffs......
Old 04-20-2004, 02:45 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Thanks

Depends on where the crack is. Try cleaning it really good with denatured alcohol and use some strong epoxy or JB Weld. Let it set up overnight and it should be good.
Thanks Spenzalii. I will give it a go.

Congrats on your race results. I was going for my third win. Ah well, there is always next time.
Old 04-20-2004, 03:21 PM
Tech Elite

Default Speedline Race

Congrats to OFNA drivers Jeff Lin and Steve Nguyen for their A main performances at the Speedline Race this past weekend in Las Vegas. We had 5 drivers in the top 20... Barry Baker was unstoppable in sedan I must say though. Jeffrey tested the new prototype CD3 a bit also, but ended up using his trusty old LD3 in the main. Paul Coleman again drove the soon to be released Hyper G4 and narrowly missed the A and the bump up position. Chris and I had a rough but fun weekend, but I think the Team as a whole is looking good. It was my second race with the LD3, and I'm still learning the car, but it's getting better every time I drive it. Can't wait for the next race.

http://www.4acesracing.com/RaceSet.htm

Old 04-20-2004, 03:33 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)
Default Re: Speedline Race

Good Job, Jeff and all OFNA Drivers. I know jeffrey Lin end up using monotuning Tires.

Originally posted by kevink2
Congrats to OFNA drivers Jeff Lin and Steve Nguyen for their A main performances at the Speedline Race this past weekend in Las Vegas. We had 5 drivers in the top 20... Barry Baker was unstoppable in sedan I must say though. Jeffrey tested the new prototype CD3 a bit also, but ended up using his trusty old LD3 in the main. Paul Coleman again drove the soon to be released Hyper G4 and narrowly missed the A and the bump up position. Chris and I had a rough but fun weekend, but I think the Team as a whole is looking good. It was my second race with the LD3, and I'm still learning the car, but it's getting better every time I drive it. Can't wait for the next race.

http://www.4acesracing.com/RaceSet.htm

Old 04-20-2004, 05:02 PM
sup
Tech Addict

wow! congratulations team ofna! now thats exposure for the LD3! thanks kevink2 and more power to you guys! ..just wondering, what happened to josh cyrul (4 laps)?
Old 04-20-2004, 05:54 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by sup
wow! congratulations team ofna! now thats exposure for the LD3! thanks kevink2 and more power to you guys! ..just wondering, what happened to josh cyrul (4 laps)?
Not sure, but I hit him hard on the start when he spun immediately in the dirt, and he didn't last too much longer after that. Ooops. Sorry Josh.
Old 04-20-2004, 05:57 PM
Tech Addict

Hi, Kevink2:

I saw you did very good. Anyway, do you have any old body left.

Thanks

Not sure, but I hit him hard on the start when he spun immediately in the dirt, and he didn't last too much longer after that. Ooops. Sorry Josh.
Old 04-20-2004, 06:01 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by monokenny
Hi, Kevink2:

I saw you did very good. Anyway, do you have any old body left.

Thanks
Maybe a white one Ken.
Old 04-20-2004, 06:18 PM
Tech Addict

No, I do not know why recently I like green and light green? Do you one like that?

Maybe a white one Ken.
Old 04-20-2004, 07:10 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by monokenny
No, I do not know why recently I like green and light green? Do you one like that?
Actually you're new one is coming soon.
Old 04-20-2004, 07:39 PM
Wap
Tech Adept

Default Diff Assembly Problems

Hey guys, i'm sure this has been asked and answer, i'm sorry but i can't find it.

I am installing the diff and after putting both halves together and i tighten the screw down all the way the diff is still very loose. What am i doing wrong?

Also the ball bearing that you use on the diff (U7) is that a purple ball bearing or is that the open one that is in the bag. What i mean by the open one is the bearing that you can see the balls on both sides.

Thanks guys i look forward to your replies.
Old 04-20-2004, 07:42 PM
Wap
Tech Adept

Default sorry

sorry guys wrong thread!
Old 04-20-2004, 08:15 PM
Tech Prophet

Default Re: sorry

Originally posted by Wap
sorry guys wrong thread!
In different times, you'd probably get stoned for doing just that !
Old 04-21-2004, 06:32 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Re: Re: sorry

Originally posted by InitialD
In different times, you'd probably get stoned for doing just that !
ahahahaha!

Good show Ofna! Did you get a chance to sneak a peak at that CD3? Which side are the electronics on? The two CAD drawings have them reversed. I hope the setup is similar to the LD3 (electrics on right, engine on left). Getting a right hand pipe will be a pain in the rear (a la FW-05)
Old 04-21-2004, 09:05 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Re: Re: Re: sorry

Originally posted by spenzalii
ahahahaha!

Good show Ofna! Did you get a chance to sneak a peak at that CD3? Which side are the electronics on? The two CAD drawings have them reversed. I hope the setup is similar to the LD3 (electrics on right, engine on left). Getting a right hand pipe will be a pain in the rear (a la FW-05)
The CD3 is layed out like the Kyosho. I know RB and OFNA will have a pipe for the car. I actually had the oppurtunity to drive the CD3. It had plenty of steering and great top end.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.