R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Nitro On-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-road-3/)
-   -   OFNA LD3 pro (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-road/22838-ofna-ld3-pro.html)

stefan 08-14-2003 02:36 PM

OFNA LD3 pro
 
Is anybody racing this car?

How is it holding up compared to the other top cars?

Any info on setups and improvements that can be made are appreciated.

Vinyard 08-14-2003 06:35 PM

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

stefan 08-14-2003 06:49 PM

?????????????????:confused:

Manticore 08-14-2003 06:52 PM

It's a nice car !!

dtm might be able to share with you some pictures of his LD3 pro pro !!

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

AMGRacer 08-14-2003 07:18 PM

Manticore is now sponsored by GPM and OFNA.

He has a special version called Manticone Hong Nor GPM Pro Pro. ;)

It comes with the revised tank lid right Manti?

Manticore 08-14-2003 07:29 PM


Originally posted by AMGRacer
Manticore is now sponsored by GPM and OFNA.

He has a special version called Manticone Hong Nor GPM Pro Pro. ;)

It comes with the revised tank lid right Manti?

nah, i am sponsored by myself all the way ! :lol: :lol:

AMGRacer 08-14-2003 07:52 PM

You are also sponsored by Mr Lam!! You have bought him $1M HKD in business at least from this forum!!

Manticore 08-14-2003 08:01 PM


Originally posted by AMGRacer
You are also sponsored by Mr Lam!! You have bought him $1M HKD in business at least from this forum!!
nah, i asked but he denied ! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AMGRacer 08-14-2003 08:07 PM


Originally posted by Manticore
nah, i asked but he denied ! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh well at least you tried!

:ha: :ha: :ha: :tire: :tire: :tire: :flaming:

AMGRacer 08-14-2003 08:09 PM

Somebody ran one recently at a large race here in OZ. He appears to have done relatively well with it!!

Pos Name Details Laps Time Final Name
1 Michael Kerr QLD - Mugen MTX3 / JP 093 00:30:04.411 Main Final
2 Wayne Walker NSW - Mugen MTX3 / JP 092 00:30:13.874 Main Final
3 Alan Savage QLD - Mugen MTX-3 / Novarossi 090 00:30:09.970 Main Final
4 Wade Lobley QLD - Mugen MTX-3 / JP 086 00:30:18.962 Main Final
5 Scott Craig QLD - Kyosho V one R / RB 076 00:30:12.196 Main Final
6 Jarrod Pace NSW - LD3 / Rody 074 00:30:20.089 Main Final
7 Jeffrey Knibb QLD - Mugen MTX3 / JP 040 00:13:32.872 Main Final
8 Simon Camilleri SA - Mugen MTX3 / JP 040 00:18:53.701 Main Final

AMGRacer 08-14-2003 08:11 PM


Originally posted by Manticore
nah, i asked but he denied ! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I need to ask him if he wants to sponsor International race team!

RClover 08-14-2003 08:14 PM

nah..Manti gets the priviledge to have all the latest arrivals like..hop-ups, car kits..etc..etc..or maybe at 30-40% off the tags...hehee;) :sneaky: :blush:

EVOLUTION 08-14-2003 08:21 PM


Originally posted by Manticore
It's a nice car !!

dtm might be able to share with you some pictures of his LD3 pro pro !!

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Manticore,i hear they come with nice bodies!:sweat:

Manticore 08-14-2003 08:48 PM

Re: OFNA LD3 pro
 

Originally posted by stefan
Is anybody racing this car?

How is it holding up compared to the other top cars?

Any info on setups and improvements that can be made are appreciated.

setup

http://www.jethobby.com/Hongnor/LD3%...Up%20Sheet.jpg

snoopy 08-14-2003 09:03 PM

LD3 will be good car, we have a few running at our club now.
Competes well against MTX3 and others.


All times are GMT -7. It is currently 09:32 PM.

Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.3.6
Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.