Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Mugen Seiki

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2003, 04:48 PM
Tech Rookie

Default What you have to go to work and do some DISHES?

Anyways ... for now its time to go out and have some seafood at Red Lobster [/B][/QUOTE]

What you have to go to work and do some DISHES?
LOOSER!!!!!!!!
Old 08-21-2003, 04:59 PM
Tech Elite

Location: Louisville, KY!.. USA!! ....Home of http://www.fastharry.com
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

hey bitterman....you want to express yourself,go ahead..

Lay off the language.....we have families reading this...

btw,you've been reported....
Old 08-21-2003, 05:18 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

if you were to ask me this is 10 page of none sense and this
thread should have been closed at least 7 pages ago.
Old 08-21-2003, 05:40 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default Keep shoveling Robby

Ok Robby of Mugen Racing You accuse me of being rude! Well maybe I was But lets go back and review the convo on the phone shall we? Do you remember when I said that I wanted to speak to someone incharge? and you put me on hold for atleast 6 or 7 min. (longdistance) then disguised your voice came back on and said you where the manager and said you where going to send me a used sleeve also saying take it or leave it then you hung up! And be careful how you answer this cause I had a friend in my office when you pulled this stunt. So its probley a good idea not to alter the facts this time! Bearing this in mind I think I had good cause to be a little upset ! The more you and kris try to convince everyone that you two are angels the more people are finding out that thats just not the case is it? So the next time you pull a stunt like that on someone else remember it can come back and bite you in the ass
Old 08-21-2003, 05:41 PM
Tech Adept

*Bump* for entertainment reasons.
Old 08-21-2003, 05:41 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default yep

I agree JWF
Old 08-21-2003, 06:34 PM
Tech Apprentice

I've been other forums where they would have pulled the plug on all of this a long time ago.Moderators must be on break
Old 08-21-2003, 07:13 PM
Tech Master

With exception to TSR6, this forum has no moderators. Pretty bad.

This thread no longer serves any purpose. I've reported a post with swearing, and asked for this thread to be closed. As I said, it serves no purpose. Some topics in here could be discussed elsewhere, and chorner's problem is with mugen only as he stated. He needs none of our help because his only problem lays with mugen and this single part.

I'll edit my post (if I still can) where I explicitly flamed chorner. Sorry, but this is going nuts, and so did I. I should have stuck with just the first portion of that post.
Old 08-21-2003, 07:15 PM
Tech Master

I personally thougth this thread would be closed 4 pages ago. I was ready to start taking bets on how many more flame posts could get in before it got the axe... oh well.
Old 08-21-2003, 08:25 PM
Tech Adept

Jlock, I would sell the car ... but it would be pointless as I would lose money on it, and am not about to go buy another kit at the moment as I had been saving up for this one.

I'll have this one until the Kyosho MP 8.5 comes out, Spring 2004. Then I'll leave Mugen and their awesome customer relations far in the dust.

Robbie C, how about that? Like the man says, send me the whole $5 worth of plastic to make me happy and the problem will be gone!

I'm sure Mugen sells enough kits -especially from all the race winning publicity haha - that you can afford to honour your warranty, and in the same time make a customer happy. Especially since I am not one to sit back and watch things happen when I have the power to do something about it
Old 08-21-2003, 08:37 PM
RCTech Member #2

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Wow, This really took a turn, and FAST.

Unfortunately I've been pretty busy lately and have only done limited browsing of the forums. It didn't help when the keyboard on my computer died. I've been stuck on the laptop.

The last time i read through this thread, I really thought things were going to be civil, and obviously that is not the case.

Everyone has thier own opinion about this whole ordeal, and quite a few of them have been voiced, fairly loudly at that. I hate to close threads concerning different manufacturers just for the reason that I hate to see censorship on message boards. I'm all for free speach just as long as everyone can keep thier posts civil. Unfortunately, several people decided they wanted to be immature.

If a thread like this is not taken care of, and you feel it should be, send an e-mail or private message to me.