Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Mugen Seiki

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2003, 07:38 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally posted by Vinyard
Hey.. I trying to help chorner of out his problem..

You keep out of it..
Old 08-20-2003, 07:40 PM
Tech Adept

If your diff leaked all the time because of a poor design choice, I'd probably rant about that too Why not? I don't think you intended to pay for a car which leaked oil all over the track. You probably bought the kit because you thought it was the best one around.

Good thing Mugens don't seem to leak for me? hahaha

Also, a damn good thing I don't buy Thunder Tiger kits etc. I guess by the time I finished with it, I'd personally go punch the cheap bastards who designed the POS and wasted my money haha
Old 08-20-2003, 07:40 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by AMGRacer
LOL.

All I did was remove the offending screws, refill the diff and put 4 new larger screws into the diff.

I think that Kyosho distributor owes me 4 screws!!

Read my review of the EVO in the V1R thread!!
Oh.. damn.. i tot i might have a Evo to play with
Old 08-20-2003, 07:42 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by EVOLUTION

anyway he din reply me.. damn
Old 08-20-2003, 07:44 PM
Tech Adept

btw; if you buy an MBX5 ... keep the rubber shock-shaft 'socks' away from your girlfriends. She started stroking the damn thing, proclaiming it 'feels like a condom; come over here' interesting

Probably trying to keep my ass from stirring up more commotion on here

Maybe I'll get her to pay for shipping for a new part haha, oh wait ... why do I have to pay to obtain a replacement when it should be under warranty, again? I guess I'll shut up
Old 08-20-2003, 07:48 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by chorner
btw; if you buy an MBX5 ... keep the rubber shock-shaft 'socks' away from your girlfriends. She started stroking the damn thing, proclaiming it 'feels like a condom; come over here' interesting

Maybe I'll get her to pay for shipping for a new part haha, oh wait ... why do I have to pay to obtain a replacement when it should be under warranty, again? I guess I'll shut up
No no.. pls dun.. but i can help by sending over your kit to me and i will pay for shipping and deal with the crap you have with Mugen myself. ain't that nice of me?
Old 08-20-2003, 07:57 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by Vinyard
No no.. pls dun.. but i can help by sending over your kit to me and i will pay for shipping and deal with the crap you have with Mugen myself. ain't that nice of me?
or, I can pay to have your girlfriend shipped.

hope my wife's not around...
Old 08-20-2003, 08:00 PM
Rog
Tech Apprentice

Originally posted by chorner

Oh I get it now, you're a kid. Kids always resort to name calling, pointing out spelling mistakes and talking about girlfriends and mothers when they can't win a discussion.

Anyway, yes I have built a NTC3...as well as many other cars with hex screws using cheapy Integy tools. Don't you see a pattern here? Of the thousands of kits AE and Mugen have sold, you are one of the very few people that has managed to destroy screws and then try to blame the manufacturer for defects. If you went on Sgrid and complained on the MBX5 and defective stone guards they'd laugh you off the board. Seriously, many people have messed up a part or two building kits but none of them went to the great lengths that you have gone to make themselves look incompetant. They probably just went out and bought a new part or sent it in (on their dime) to have it replaced.

As for who the morons are...well you've done a great job of identifying one of them.
Old 08-20-2003, 08:03 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by Rog
Oh I get it now, you're a kid. Kids always resort to name calling, pointing out spelling mistakes and talking about girlfriends and mothers when they can't win a discussion.

Anyway, yes I have built a NTC3...as well as many other cars with hex screws using cheapy Integy tools. Don't you see a pattern here? Of the thousands of kits AE and Mugen have sold, you are one of the very few people that has managed to destroy screws and then try to blame the manufacturer for defects. If you went on Sgrid and complained on the MBX5 and defective stone guards they'd laugh you off the board. Seriously, many people have messed up a part or two building kits but none of them went to the great lengths that you have gone to make themselves look incompetant. They probably just went out and bought a new part or sent it in (on their dime) to have it replaced.

As for who the morons are...well you've done a great job of identifying one of them.
so true !!
Old 08-20-2003, 08:03 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally posted by eddiethefish
Old 08-20-2003, 08:05 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by EVOLUTION
i think they have something common.

slowharry loves to use feet and this guy love to use rubber socks !

feet and socks !
Old 08-20-2003, 08:07 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by Rog
Seriously, many people have messed up a part or two building kits but none of them went to the great lengths that you have gone to make themselves look incompetant. They probably just went out and bought a new part or sent it in (on their dime) to have it replaced.
Yep you can include me in that list.

Funny thing is the way my brain worked was: I had made a mistake, learn from it, buy a replacement part and move on.

I never thought "sue them!" or waste hours slandering them on RC forums.

Interesting how some peoples brains work
Old 08-20-2003, 08:09 PM
Tech Master

Funny thing is the way my brain worked was: I had made a mistake, learn from it, buy a replacement part and move on.

lemme be in the list, too! Mr. Jedi calls me PUNK fish nowadays. Guess, I'm fully qualified.
Old 08-20-2003, 08:09 PM
Tech Champion

some brains fart ! i am sure yours wont !
Old 08-20-2003, 08:10 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by eddiethefish

hope my wife's not around...
you want the Japanese who screams in Italian
or the Italian who scream in Japanese???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.