Community
Wiki Posts
Search

GT class--buggy-based on road!

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2013, 12:29 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by JLock
GT history?!? My last post contained nothing involving GT history. But, without the folks that got GT off the ground years ago, your company would not be producing GT car products today.

But, instead, you shamelessly advertise for free on the forums and not even make your products available to the hobby shops that support the racing scene.

There is not one hobby shop that I can walk into and buy RCShox products in the US.

Why is that? What, you don't believe in supporting the shops that support the racers?
+1000

That guy reminds me of a sociopathic and narcissistic street corner crack dealing ghetto thug.
Its only a matter of time until others see it too.
Old 08-22-2013, 06:09 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 28 (97%+)

Originally Posted by JLock
GT history?!? My last post contained nothing involving GT history. But, without the folks that got GT off the ground years ago, your company would not be producing GT car products today. But, instead, you shamelessly advertise for free on the forums and not even make your products available to the hobby shops that support the racing scene. There is not one hobby shop that I can walk into and buy RCShox products in the US. Why is that? What, you don't believe in supporting the shops that support the racers?

If the only entertainment you get is keeping junk going on the forums, you lead a pretty pathetic existence. I don't know where you get your news from, but I have not "quit" GT racing. I have not raced much nitro lately because like I stated before, I have more important things going on other than racing toy cars. Unlike you, family is more important to me in the grand scheme. And, as far as your challenge, I have nothing to prove to you. I know my skills and ability as far as a r/c racer and as far as GT is concerned, I have had way less DNFs in my racing history than you have had since joining the GT crowd. As far as your C-main reference, since you don't like looking at the "past", when there has been multiple mains in the GT class, if I did not qualify for the A-main, I bumped into it. But, you can have the last word on this argument, amuse yourself some more, and feel full yourself since you seem to get off on it. Have fun playing with your toy cars and making your parts, I have friends and family to see and places to travel.

Maybe its just me but i dont recall seeing an Ipanema ad here I paid for advertsing for 9months last year how about you and your BFF? so once again that is false information

I choose to sell retail, what does having GT parts in online stores have to do with anything Ipanema is only sold out of one store. So where can i walk in and buy a set of IP tires? unlike Jeff i actually mfg my products , in house and by myself, i did not hire someone from Europe to design a body and then sell it claiming i designed it myself. My products are made in America and designed by an American. So remember that on your next order of IP tires that you order from HK and then import to the US.

Juan please! when you raced GT there were only a handful of fast drivers, you wouldnt make the A in any current races. I will take a DNF in the A all day long.

So its perfectly OK for your BF to shamelessly plug the warrior body on the OFNA thread? thats ok though but no body else can do it? is that what your saying, i just want to be clear on that.

Originally Posted by Jspeed
+1000

That guy reminds me of a sociopathic and narcissistic street corner crack dealing ghetto thug.
Its only a matter of time until others see it too.
WOW so now you want to call a BLACK man a "narcissistic street corner crack dealing ghetto thug." thats called racisim old man So now it all makes sense, you cant stand the black man trying to make it in this world and i just happen to be black. Juan are you also a racist? Just wondering
Old 08-22-2013, 06:11 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Old 08-22-2013, 06:37 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Jspeed I just had enough all I get is complaints about you , you either need to chill out or find another forum to navigate. Please donot pm me or make any contact with me all that's going to do is to get you banned permanently from RCtech.

If I see just one more comments like the ones you have been posting or referring to me calling or threats and you are gone for ever . All I want to see from you is posting about the gt class . Your choice this is the last warning.
Old 08-22-2013, 06:37 AM
Super Moderator

Everyone else please move on for here on out.
Old 08-22-2013, 06:42 AM
Tech Apprentice

is enough guys ... we will bring positivity to the forum ... we do not need negative people here ... Marcus, continue with their good work in the production of special parts and guiding those who need help!! cause this is the spirit of the hobby ... let this bunch of tired people away!
Old 08-22-2013, 06:51 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Marcus,

It really doesn't matter what I am because you are going think whatever you want to think. You have let me know that on more than one occasion. You don't know me or have even met me but you are going by assumptions based off other people. Like I have said many times before and your brain can't seem to comprehend, my life does not revolving around r/c racing like yours and when I don't feel like racing my "toys", I don't. I don't need to race these "toys" 24/7 to justify who I am, unlike you. I race and play with my "toys" for fun; if I win fine, if I don't do well, that is fine too. I don't need plastic bowling trophies or plexiglass/wooden plaques to justify my existence like you seem to need. I have a bunch of them (from electric F1 racing, 200mm TC, 8th scale pan, and GT) collecting dust on my trophy shelves to know that I can compete and do well with my "toys" on any given track. So, you just keep living on the forums, posting about how important you are to the hobby, and make your toy car parts.

And all I can say is wow, a black man calling another black man a racist against his own people (using your words). That is low even from you. To even go there and refer to me in that regards is idiotic at best. It just goes to show that a desperate man will stoop to even the lowest of lows when you have nothing else to stand on. If you did not like Jspeed's post to you (which I had nothing to do with), like you told me in your PM response to me a couple of weeks ago, "You are a grown up, deal with it!!"

Last edited by JLock; 08-22-2013 at 07:03 AM.
Old 08-22-2013, 07:22 AM
Super Moderator

I tell you his thread is about to get deleted if you guys can't stay in a positive topic from here on now I will have no choice bit to delete this thread from existence .

The next post better be a positive one if not that person will get 1 year suspension and this thread will no longer exist .
Old 08-22-2013, 08:20 AM
Tech Elite

I like all these inovations on cars.

My Team C car should be ready with plenty of inovations.

Will show you all when its ready.

BM
Old 08-22-2013, 08:22 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default 2015 ROAR Nats?

I've been pondering the idea of submitting for the 15' Onroad Fuel Nats. I'm thinking about stepping out on a limb and having GT for a demo class, this is the only way I think we can get recognized by ROAR. This is a far fetched idea, I still have to talk to the powers that be
Old 08-22-2013, 08:38 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by T-Hawk
I've been pondering the idea of submitting for the 15' Onroad Fuel Nats. I'm thinking about stepping out on a limb and having GT for a demo class, this is the only way I think we can get recognized by ROAR. This is a far fetched idea, I still have to talk to the powers that be
That's not a far fetched idea, submitting GT as a demo class is a super idea.
Old 08-22-2013, 08:40 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 59 (98%+)

let's keep it positive so we can attract more racers to this class

that is a good idea
having this as a demo class in the nats will make it more visible and hopefully more companies like xray and mugen will get into it

Originally Posted by lagos
is enough guys ... we will bring positivity to the forum ... we do not need negative people here ... Marcus, continue with their good work in the production of special parts and guiding those who need help!! cause this is the spirit of the hobby ... let this bunch of tired people away!
2015 ROAR Nats?
Old 08-22-2013, 08:42 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Marcos.J
I tell you his thread is about to get deleted if you guys can't stay in a positive topic from here on now I will have no choice bit to delete this thread from existence .

The next post better be a positive one if not that person will get 1 year suspension and this thread will no longer exist .
Please don't delete this thread as it contains alot of important information, just ban any and all users that continue to argue with eachother. I just started reading this thread again after almost a year and its exactly as I left it, same people bickering.
I value any constructive info and thoughts that have been posted here, but I to am tired of the soap opera.

Richard
Old 08-22-2013, 09:16 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

Originally Posted by T-Hawk
I've posted that to ROAR for the past two years. President came back and said they were down to the engine to get the rules set, and that was two years ago. So, I agree, this needs to be done ...... but very sceptical that anything will ever happen.
Old 08-22-2013, 09:18 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Livewire121
Please don't delete this thread as it contains alot of important information, just ban any and all users that continue to argue with eachother. I just started reading this thread again after almost a year and its exactly as I left it, same people bickering.
I value any constructive info and thoughts that have been posted here, but I to am tired of the soap opera.

Richard
I understand just a few bad apples that have to ruin it for everyone but so far so good keep the post positive!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.