Trinity G4 - Team Magic G4 E-Type

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Trinity G4 - Team Magic G4 E-Type

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2004, 07:42 AM
Tech Fanatic

tl2111... Your server is not working... Can not use link you posted... Server may be down... Getting a Forbidden msg using both Netscape and IE. as browser... Also tried to use AOL and could not log on with link....

RC_Alan
Old 02-18-2004, 09:04 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)

you guys that are just getting your G4 kits, Do they have the new 74cc tank (will have a blue dot on it). It so, please let me know where you ordered from.

thanks.
Old 02-18-2004, 10:02 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by rc_alan
tl2111... Your server is not working... Can not use link you posted... Server may be down... Getting a Forbidden msg using both Netscape and IE. as browser... Also tried to use AOL and could not log on with link....

RC_Alan
RC_ALAN

you can just e-mail this person here for a quote

[email protected]

cheers
Old 02-18-2004, 10:03 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by rodneybarrett
you guys that are just getting your G4 kits, Do they have the new 74cc tank (will have a blue dot on it). It so, please let me know where you ordered from.

thanks.
you can get it from this person

[email protected]
Old 02-19-2004, 08:02 AM
Tech Fanatic

T-shirt:

You didn't even come close to answering my question.
Old 02-19-2004, 08:20 AM
Tech Regular

I got mine from:

shop.the-border.nl (these guys have the most comprehensive, best selection, best priced parts for the G4 of anybody, BAR NONE)

It is the K factory tank and it is the new 75 cc capacity tank. I believe it cost me about $28. (it varies depending on the exchange rate the day you buy it)

Here it is: the price shown is NOT U.S. Dollars, but Euros.

http://shop.the-border.nl/customer/p...99912029b008c5
Old 02-19-2004, 08:34 AM
Tech Addict

Default Fuel tanks

I got mine from RCNut last week and it came with the old tank.

The way the package is sealed it's hard for them too see if it has the new tank or the old one.

But Mike at RCNut said he would swap it out with the K-Factory one for a very resonable price. I'm sure he do it for anyone that get's a old tank from the kits he's selling.
Old 02-19-2004, 03:29 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Originally posted by rodneybarrett

thanks.
Rodney

No, the kit still comes with the 69cc tank but you can order the new tank when you buy the car in dirty cheap price.
Old 02-19-2004, 06:44 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Foams

I am just getting into Nitro. I purchasec a G4, but am wondering what brand of foams to run. I was wonding what you guys thought about GRP or Speedmind Foams ?

Thanks
Old 02-19-2004, 07:31 PM
Tech Fanatic

Thanks Guys. I have just ordered one (my 2nd) from rc-mushroom so we'll see what we get.

thanks.
Old 02-20-2004, 05:39 AM
Tech Elite

Default Re: Foams

Originally posted by JoeRocket
I am just getting into Nitro. I purchasec a G4, but am wondering what brand of foams to run. I was wonding what you guys thought about GRP or Speedmind Foams ?

Thanks
I m using both Speedmind and GRP (Power, Ellegi, Arrows, Sprint,Best Tyres). I usually run 37 shore all around.From my experience,for the same shore rating of both tyres, the GRP has more grip. However i really like Speedminds tyres they are mounted on a dish type wheels which are very tough and I never experience chunking problem. Also judging by hand I think Speedminds tyre is a bit lighter than GRPs.
Old 02-20-2004, 07:24 AM
afm
Tech Master

Default Re: sloppy steering!

Originally posted by Vr6vroom
.................................... Now my next project is to retrofit the Kyosho V one RR EVO servo saver assembly to my car, and test that setup. I love it in my EVO, but it sits on the bench alot of the time. I will keep you informed on the progress...................
Vr6vroom
Any advance with your project?? or did you drop it.

afm
Old 02-20-2004, 07:31 AM
Tech Elite

How does the G4 stack up against the competitiors, Serpent, Mugen and Asscoiated.
Old 02-20-2004, 07:55 AM
Tech Fanatic

rodneybarrett... There are two version of the G4... Make sure you're getting the E-type/Team car. It comes with a front oneway and graphite upper deck, just to name a few of the differences... Homer Allman, the G4 in many ways is the best car on the market. Don't get me wrong, the Mugen MTX3 and the Serpent 710 are both very good cars and with the right driver behind the wheel both handle great. I had the Mugen and I've driven the Serpent and to me after driving the G4 for the first time, I just had to have one... Then two... lol The car is so easy to work on and to get dialed in. It's super low CG and light weight makes it a blast to drive. If you are thinking about getting a car.... Do yourself a favor and do some test driving. All the companies you listed have good products and cars, what it comes down to is which one feels the best to you behind the wheel. At my track, most of the cars running is the Mugen, a few Yokomo's a couple of Serpents and my G4. To me the best cars on the track is my G4 and the Serpent. The reason most guys are running the Mugen out in So Cal... is because those guys share parts and ideas. To me, that's fine, but why drive the same car as everybody else... or the same shoes, or socks or hair spray... I think you get where I'm going with this.. Be your own guy and drive what feel best to you. As far as winning races... The G4 is so easy to drive and set up that if you are a good driver, You'll have not problem placing in the A-main in your local races...

RC_Alan
Old 02-20-2004, 07:58 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Originally posted by rc_alan
rodneybarrett... There are two version of the G4... Make sure you're getting the E-type/Team car. It comes with a front oneway and graphite upper deck, just to name a few of the differences... Homer Allman, the G4 in many ways is the best car on the market. Don't get me wrong, the Mugen MTX3 and the Serpent 710 are both very good cars and with the right driver behind the wheel both handle great. I had the Mugen and I've driven the Serpent and to me after driving the G4 for the first time, I just had to have one... Then two... lol The car is so easy to work on and to get dialed in. It's super low CG and light weight makes it a blast to drive. If you are thinking about getting a car.... Do yourself a favor and do some test driving. All the companies you listed have good products and cars, what it comes down to is which one feels the best to you behind the wheel. At my track, most of the cars running is the Mugen, a few Yokomo's a couple of Serpents and my G4. To me the best cars on the track is my G4 and the Serpent. The reason most guys are running the Mugen out in So Cal... is because those guys share parts and ideas. To me, that's fine, but why drive the same car as everybody else... or the same shoes, or socks or hair spray... I think you get where I'm going with this.. Be your own guy and drive what feel best to you. As far as winning races... The G4 is so easy to drive and set up that if you are a good driver, You'll have not problem placing in the A-main in your local races...

RC_Alan
Well said.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.