i like that S60 !
Me 2

Thank you
Old 12-24-2003, 10:56 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by HEYALIGNMENTGUY
Me 2

Thank you
should i send my unpainted S60 to you champ? just make it same pattern as yours is ok !!
Old 12-24-2003, 10:58 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by Manticore
should i send my unpainted S60 to you champ? just make it same pattern as yours is ok !!
Sure, I can send this one. I was bored last weekend so I tried something new. its all ready for the evo
Old 12-24-2003, 10:59 PM
Tech Champion

Sure, I can send this one. I was bored last weekend so I tried something new. its all ready for the evo
no no, i was kidding. the body shell is just too good to be put on my broken EVO !
Old 12-24-2003, 11:05 PM
Tech Master

no no, i was kidding. the body shell is just too good to be put on my broken EVO !
I don't mind, I like to try things when I paint. I posted the shell on the paint thread and nobody has said a thing, There are way to many good painters out there. I do this for my self.

If you do like what you see, I don't mind giving it up to someone like you Its worth it to me just because we are freinds.

So why is evo broke. Also what ya get for X-mas
Old 12-24-2003, 11:08 PM
Tech Champion

I don't mind, I like to try things when I paint. I posted the shell on the paint thread and nobody has said a thing, There are way to many good painters out there. I do this for my self.

If you do like what you see, I don't mind giving it up to someone like you Its worth it to me just because we are freinds.

So why is evo broke. Also what ya get for X-mas
i said broken EVO means my shitty EVO !

i bought my self a DVD ROM yesterday. hoping to install it today. i have a 1/8 on road world champ DVD waiting.
Old 12-24-2003, 11:18 PM
Tech Regular

Default Evo Que

Just assembled my evo hours ago, got a few questions here to clear my doubts, sorry for the interuption.
As we know, the previous RR's upper deck can be easily lift from the kit by just disconnecting the steering rods, fuel lines and linkages, of course by loosening screws as well.
Now for this evo, the steering rod is really giving me a hard time, the L shape servo saver connecting the servo horn is really hard to remove, so i want to ask pros here what should be the easiest and correct way to remove the Evo's upperdeck for maintenance.
Secondly is the steering servo, which is laid down after the evolution by kyosho, i seem to face problem where my throttle servo's wire is being 'cramp' . Not the whole wire but the wire joint to the throttle servo casing, i know this is a blur wan but i think this is the best i can explain.

Pros, please do me a favour and thousands of thanks in advance.
Old 12-24-2003, 11:21 PM
Tech Champion

Default Re: Evo Que

Originally posted by EiKuD
Just assembled my evo hours ago, got a few questions here to clear my doubts, sorry for the interuption.
As we know, the previous RR's upper deck can be easily lift from the kit by just disconnecting the steering rods, fuel lines and linkages, of course by loosening screws as well.
Now for this evo, the steering rod is really giving me a hard time, the L shape servo saver connecting the servo horn is really hard to remove, so i want to ask pros here what should be the easiest and correct way to remove the Evo's upperdeck for maintenance.
Secondly is the steering servo, which is laid down after the evolution by kyosho, i seem to face problem where my throttle servo's wire is being 'cramp' . Not the whole wire but the wire joint to the throttle servo casing, i know this is a blur wan but i think this is the best i can explain.

Pros, please do me a favour and thousands of thanks in advance.
i have an conversion kit for EVO. the graphite deck has holes on it so that i can only loosen the saver screws that attached to the steering push rod. but i am not sure about the EVO standard kit.
Old 12-24-2003, 11:25 PM
Tech Regular

Default Re: Re: Evo Que

i have an conversion kit for EVO. the graphite deck has holes on it so that i can only loosen the saver screws that attached to the steering push rod. but i am not sure about the EVO standard kit.
No i am also using the conversion kit, i still don't really get your meaning....you mean you loosen the ball joint nut at the servo saver ?
Old 12-24-2003, 11:32 PM
Tech Champion

Default Re: Re: Re: Evo Que

No i am also using the conversion kit, i still don't really get your meaning....you mean you loosen the ball joint nut at the servo saver ?
Here you are, look at the picture. the three holes "one", "two" annd "three" are actually end point and neutral point of the steering.

When i take out the deck, I move the saver arm position to "one" and unscrew the screw. and you may take out the deck easily
Attached Thumbnails Kyosho VoneR Thread-evo-deck.jpg  
Old 12-24-2003, 11:58 PM
Tech Regular

Manti.....You Are Champion
Old 12-25-2003, 12:24 AM
Tech Champion

Manti.....You Are Champion
NP !!
Old 12-26-2003, 01:45 PM
Tech Elite

Excellent!!!

In Kyoshos own words:

No.VSW056 hollow middle shaft (RR Evo. Business) \ 650 Late December sale schedule Vis-a-vis the hollow shaft of kit standard being approximately 12.5g, light weight conversion to approximately half approximately 6.5g. While guaranteeing strength, actualizing light weight conversion. Light weight conversion of the important rotary section is large to the potential rise of the machine contribution.

Gotta love that.
Old 12-26-2003, 05:02 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by AMGRacer

Excellent!!!

In Kyoshos own words:

No.VSW056 hollow middle shaft (RR Evo. Business) \ 650 Late December sale schedule Vis-a-vis the hollow shaft of kit standard being approximately 12.5g, light weight conversion to approximately half approximately 6.5g. While guaranteeing strength, actualizing light weight conversion. Light weight conversion of the important rotary section is large to the potential rise of the machine contribution.

Gotta love that.
kyosho original option parts always come late !!
Old 12-26-2003, 05:31 PM
Tech Elite

kyosho original option parts always come late !!
Hmmm . . .
We were going to get some Ti shafts - mabe the Kyosho hollow steel ones would be stronger.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.