Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree1Likes

Kyosho VoneR Thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2002, 12:17 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by nova racer
YES because we cant just get along. some people get a ton of money and build army's why becaust they think they can beat the world super power and i like to think that i am a part of that super power.
Super power like and ?
Old 05-13-2002, 12:20 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by proudwinner
80 hong kong dollars will get you the KO-S2123 KO digital servo at your hobby shop there in Hong Kong.

http://controlcentre.rctech.net/hp/o...20shop%20a.htm
No no no. This shop quotes in USD. HKD is a different currency The Dollar part is confusing I know
Old 05-13-2002, 12:25 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by AMGRacer

No no no. This shop quotes in USD. HKD is a different currency The Dollar part is confusing I know
LOL!- too funny guy!
Payment methods

We accept money order in Hong Kong Dollar, Telegraphic transfer (TT) to our Hong Kong bank account or Paypal.

We DON'T accept ANY credit cards payment.¡@¡@

Or you can pay by sending us cash by register mail. But we won't in charge if the mail is lost during delivery.¡@

For money order and cash, please pay to

Control Centre

and send to

G18 Young City, Yan On Bldg. 1 Kwong Wah St. Mongkok, Kowloon, Hong Kong

¡@

For bank draft, please deposit money into our Hong Kong Hang Seng Bank of Tuen Mun branch.

Old 05-13-2002, 12:27 AM
Tech Elite

Hahahah you take my quote out of context, so sensitive!!! "Yanks" refer to P1 and P2 who start the argument by saying that asian cars are junk. You did not quote them!!!

There is not a typical American, I have worked in the US for 3 years and have many friends from there so y'all don't fret.

Human Race will not become extinct if countries drop their borders and stop pretending that they are unique and the best. We are all people. But recent US events makes that understandably hard.
Well I'm sensitive and you're not generalizing so you posted this?

by AMGRacer:

Heh, appologies to all the good "yanks" out there I just get cranky when people start spouting off how American good, asian bad

I didn't vote for Bush.

Last edited by Sydewynder; 05-13-2002 at 12:29 AM.
Old 05-13-2002, 12:29 AM
Tech Elite

LOL!- too funny guy!
Payment methods

We accept money order in Hong Kong Dollar, Telegraphic transfer (TT) to our Hong Kong bank account or Paypal.

Or you can pay by sending us cash by register mail. But we won't in charge if the mail is lost during delivery.¡@

Control Centre

and send to

¡@

For bank draft, please deposit money into our Hong Kong Hang Seng Bank of Tuen Mun branch.

Why did you print their payment terms?

So you think it is in HDK, so the KO-S2123 KO digital servo is USD $10.32. Wow I will take a crate
Old 05-13-2002, 12:31 AM
Tech Champion

So you think it is in HDK, so the KO-S2123 KO digital servo is USD $10.32. Wow I will take a crate
he is not childish but an obvious idiot !! forgive him and God bless him !!
Old 05-13-2002, 12:32 AM
Tech Champion

LOL!- too funny guy!
Payment methods

Control Centre

and send to

¡@

You barked at the wrong tree again !!
Old 05-13-2002, 12:33 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by Sydewynder

Well I'm sensitive and you're not generalizing so you posted this?

I didn't vote for Bush.
I did not vote for Bush either!!! Poor baby so sensitive. I posted this:

"by AMGRacer:

Heh, appologies to all the good "yanks" out there I just get cranky when people start spouting off how American good, asian bad "

cause I know how some people get their panties in a knot and I wanted to clarify my previous post and appologise to those who take it wrong. Obviously you are not accepting my appology

So consider it clarified. Happy now?
Old 05-13-2002, 12:38 AM
Tech Master

Why in the hell would they post their prices in USD's when they're established in Hong Kong-that's freakin retarded! Why don't you move to Hong Kong, convert all your money into HKD, then you will be able to buy a crate of them KO digital servo's-that is if you have enough money to do that!
Old 05-13-2002, 12:43 AM
Tech Elite

Why in the hell would they post their prices in USD's when they're established in Hong Kong-that's freakin retarded! Why don't you move to Hong Kong, convert all your money into HKD, then you will be able to buy a crate of them KO digital servo's-that is if you have enough money to do that!
I am poor so I cannot afford I did not build the website so ask them why they use USD. Mayby they like AE and Trinity lots?????
Old 05-13-2002, 12:46 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by Manticore

You barked at the wrong tree again !!
I'm not barking up any tree. I'm just trying to say that you didn't have to say-quote" with 10 bucks we can get 2 full big bags of pulleys" Your right! You can! But you gotta get a visa, then a plane ticket to get over here, make some US dollars then take it back and convert it into HKD's. BUT NO! You had to be childish and say
Originally posted by Manticore

no thanks, we will get two big full bags of pulleys with 10 bucks here !
-Think about it!
Old 05-13-2002, 12:48 AM
Tech Elite

I did not vote for Bush either!!! Poor baby so sensitive. I posted this:

"by AMGRacer:

Heh, appologies to all the good "yanks" out there I just get cranky when people start spouting off how American good, asian bad "

cause I know how some people get their panties in a knot and I wanted to clarify my previous post and appologise to those who take it wrong. Obviously you are not accepting my appology

So consider it clarified. Happy now?
You know what you're right. Yours is bigger than mine. Are you happy now?
Old 05-13-2002, 12:51 AM
Tech Elite

It's not retarded. Many on-line companies use USD because it is one of the widely accepted currencies. You have to start somewhere as a basis to do conversions.
Old 05-13-2002, 12:53 AM
Tech Champion

I'm not barking up any tree. I'm just trying to say that you didn't have to say-quote" with 10 bucks we can get 2 full big bags of pulleys" Your right! You can! But you gotta get a visa, then a plane ticket to get over here, make some US dollars then take it back and convert it into HKD's. BUT NO! You had to be childish and say -Think about it!
how do I ass-u-me you be in USA and get a visa to pay 10 buck for the pulley !!??? wake up !!
Old 05-13-2002, 12:55 AM
Tech Champion

I'm not barking up any tree. I'm just trying to say that you didn't have to say-quote" with 10 bucks we can get 2 full big bags of pulleys" Your right! You can! But you gotta get a visa, then a plane ticket to get over here, make some US dollars then take it back and convert it into HKD's. BUT NO! You had to be childish and say -Think about it!
Did I ask anyone to come to Hong Kong to buy the 10 buck pulley??? open your eyes !!! you have been quoting that single reply several times !!! WAKE UP WAKE UP !!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.