Search
Like Tree1Likes

Kyosho VoneR Thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2002, 10:19 PM
Tech Regular

Default Re: Anyone with a Front type front Sway Bar for sale

Originally posted by MtX2ImPuLsEr
i like to know if anyone got the front type voner front sway bar for sale.
I dont want the one that the GRP kit comes with but like a one that the RR kit comes with.
If anyone got one let me know.... at [email protected]
ADELMUNDO- if you start ordering a RR conversion Put me up for one too so we can save on shipping.

Milf- Sorry to hear your car got Totalled.. will you sell that swaybar though
let me know or emai me

Han
If you go to CASTLE they have the Kawahara ones available and they are just as good if not better than the Kyosho ones that come with the RR.

Also if we do this group purchase, I would have everyone put the money in an escrow account which will be distributed once delivery is made. Also everyone would sign a contract whereby everyone will be protected against fraud or "backing out" of the deal. Of course everyone will get a cop of what they signed as well. It protects me from screwing you or you from screwing me. This is not personnal at all...just good business. If it's in writing then legal recourse can be taken. This protects everyone (you and me) from betting burned since we can take legal recourse.
Old 02-07-2002, 06:25 AM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by Dan
www.speedtechrc.com

Look under Kawahara upgrades for V One R for the blade type sway bar. Yes, Steve accepts money orders mistah Wo Han!

milf, sorry to hear about your runaway but great to see you finally here in the nitro forum.

Thanks Dan, I had a special service on this car already . Last night I had my chassis preparing for the rebuilt, and I notice more damage on the R1, the front one way and the bearings are shot, and also the front middle shaft, and my Receiver is gone too.
Old 02-07-2002, 06:48 AM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by adelmundo

I was looking at hobbynet's (Japan) website and based on ordering 4 V-ONE RR kits, it came out to $310 with the shipping computed in it already. I think it actually equates to $270 +$40 shipping or something like that. If you can get it for much less than that, then I would be interested. Maybe we can buy a bunch and put them on eay and keep some for ourselves. hehehehe

Hey Art, I know that the R(R) is cheaper than that. Friends of mine in Japan had told me that the kit is about $200.00-240.00, And mine is getting ready to be shipped, but trying to get a bunch will be a little difficull, due to customs issuse. But I will let you know. I'm planning on keeping some for myself, and some goes to ebay
Old 02-07-2002, 08:22 AM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by milf

Hey Art, I know that the R(R) is cheaper than that. Friends of mine in Japan had told me that the kit is about $200.00-240.00, And mine is getting ready to be shipped, but trying to get a bunch will be a little difficull, due to customs issuse. But I will let you know. I'm planning on keeping some for myself, and some goes to ebay
SHERMAN - Well If you get more than one, save me one and i will definately pay you for it. What is the shipping cost they are charging you from Japan to the US?
Old 02-07-2002, 08:50 AM
Tech Regular

Art. I think the shipping will be around $30-60. But do not hold your breath for this kit my friend has to travel about an hour and half to go to the shop to get them.
Old 02-07-2002, 03:17 PM
Tech Regular

SHERMAN - OK cool just let me know so I can set aside the money.
Old 02-07-2002, 03:33 PM
Tech Addict

No wonder the HPI forum is getting lonely. This place is smokin'.
Old 02-07-2002, 04:35 PM
Tech Addict

welcome, icon!
Old 02-07-2002, 04:37 PM
Tech Elite

Default Re: Re: Anyone with a Front type front Sway Bar for sale

If you go to CASTLE they have the Kawahara ones available and they are just as good if not better than the Kyosho ones that come with the RR.
I personally think the RR ones are slightly better. Firstly they are plastic so they are lighter. Also they have tilt adjustment on both sides of the holders, not just one. And they are WAY WAY cheaper. Just my 0.02
Old 02-07-2002, 05:36 PM
Tech Addict

hehe, yes yes, welcome me, myself, and I !!!! . Still need to get the hudy setup board and a bunch of Kawahara stuff for my car though. I'll be crashing this place more often.
Old 02-07-2002, 05:43 PM
Tech Regular

icon is in the houz welcome bud...
Old 02-07-2002, 05:47 PM
Tech Addict

Thanx man. Amazing how friendlier people here are compared to HPI's. I've been missing out.
Old 02-07-2002, 07:25 PM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by icon
Thanx man. Amazing how friendlier people here are compared to HPI's. I've been missing out.
Well that's what you get when you post on an HPI board, people that think HPI is #1 LOL. WElcome to the board (look I can do smileys) LOL
Old 02-07-2002, 07:26 PM
Tech Regular

Default Re: Re: Re: Anyone with a Front type front Sway Bar for sale

Originally posted by AMGRacer

I personally think the RR ones are slightly better. Firstly they are plastic so they are lighter. Also they have tilt adjustment on both sides of the holders, not just one. And they are WAY WAY cheaper. Just my 0.02
The thing is...no RR parts available here in the US yet, so locally here in the SF Bay Area the next best thing is the Kawahara or K Factory sways.
Old 02-07-2002, 07:27 PM
Tech Elite

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Anyone with a Front type front Sway Bar for sale

The thing is...no RR parts available here in the US yet, so locally here in the SF Bay Area the next best thing is the Kawahara or K Factory sways.
DOH

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.