Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree127Likes

Team Associated RC8B3 Nitro Team Kit

Hide Wikipost
Old 09-05-2016, 09:19 PM   -   Wikipost
R/C Tech ForumsThread Wiki: Team Associated RC8B3 Nitro Team Kit
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been a member for 90 days and have made 90 posts.

Last edit by: 190mph
Welcome to the RC8B3 Wiki!

Feel free to share Tips, Tricks, and anything else beneficial to the RC8B3 nation!

Instruction Manual and Setup Sheets:

RC8B3 Instruction Manual

Blank Editable Setup Sheet

Base Setup Start Here (Dirt Nitro Challenge 2016 Team Setup)

Browse Posted Team Associated Posted Setups

Browse Posted Petit RC Posted Setups

Print Wikipost

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2013, 12:09 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Wink Team Associated RC8B3 Nitro Team Kit

This is the place for everyone to speculate and talk about AE's exciting new unreleased buggy Where we can all wonder what new and exciting changes that AE has not done With the new design that does not exist. Hopefully in a year or so we may actually have some pics of the unicorn. That Josh had engineered for us to marvel at
Old 03-04-2013, 12:28 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JonnyW
This is the place for everyone to speculate and talk about AE's exciting new unreleased buggy Where we can all wonder what new and exciting changes that AE has not done With the new design that does not exist. Hopefully in a year or so we may actually have some pics of the unicorn. That Josh had engineered for us to marvel at
nice...
Old 03-04-2013, 01:52 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

well what do we mod first. well it should already come with kyosho shocks so no mod there. hmm maybe the rear will actually hook up with out of the box setup so no mod there. wow maybe we will actually have a true ae car after all. we can hope right!! and with this new car maybe it will finally win a world championship i know still dreaming i guess id like to see the drivetrain freed up some. my losi and kyosho are so free compared to my 8.2 so that is an area id like to see improvement not that it binds but it just dont free wheel like the other two i mentioned so maybe some super free diffs if thats possible. i'd also like all the option parts to be included in the kit, id pay more to have them included, then they could also sell a base kit with plastic parts for those that want to upgrade as parts wear and not pay upfront for the aluminum parts. have an optional battery mount so it can go in the rear or front user decides which is best for them. it needs to come with all sets of sway bars. the only other thing id like to see is the shock towers to be anodized the same color as the rest of the aluminum parts even if i have to pay a bit more although the black towers look good on the 8.2 blue might of looked better and im sure it would be faster if all the parts were the same color
Old 03-04-2013, 04:19 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by JonnyW
Maybe it will have a composite chassis.
Old 03-04-2013, 05:26 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Yo dawgzzz I heard (from a highly reliable insider) that they were including Kyosho shocks with it. seems legit!

lol.
Old 03-04-2013, 05:36 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Just look at a Kysoho.
Old 03-04-2013, 05:44 PM
Tech Apprentice

or better parts that don't have everything so wobbly just my opinion. im not an ace driver but still would be nice
Old 03-04-2013, 06:03 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

I have owned some AE in the past and not awful. However, for Associated I hope they include screws in the kit that are not made our of tin foil. By far the cheapest screws in a kit compared to my Mugen's and Kyosho. No real complaints other than there screws!!!!! I guess I am crazy!!!! My TC6, SC10, RC8b all had screws made our of Play-skool play dough. Just having some with the AE guys.....
SUM724 likes this.
Old 03-04-2013, 06:17 PM
Tech Elite

Kyosho wood screws for sale. Not used on RC8.2. LOL!
Old 03-04-2013, 06:29 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

They should come out with some clip on parts of the month and call it the Maifield line. Oh damn GHEA and JConcepts already have that oh well. Maybe I'll try the 8.32 after they fix all the 8.3 problems.
Old 03-04-2013, 06:39 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by mjealey
I have owned some AE in the past and not awful. However, for Associated I hope they include screws in the kit that are not made our of tin foil. By far the cheapest screws in a kit compared to my Mugen's and Kyosho. No real complaints other than there screws!!!!! I guess I am crazy!!!! My TC6, SC10, RC8b all had screws made our of Play-skool play dough. Just having some with the AE guys.....
you are right the screws are very soft on the 8.2 i was stripping out diff screws so now i heat up the diff case in my competition heat sleeve and now they come out just fine. im sure i dont have to heat it but after stripping out a few im gun shy so i just heat it up and dont worry about it now they come right out everytime
Old 03-04-2013, 06:41 PM
Tech Master

All the haters should just scroll threw there own thread's and realize, NOBODY, has the perfect set up!!!! Just a bunch of r_____s! When they are getting there ass's handed to them, as they all ready are on club curcuits,, They will be wondering what happened?
Old 03-04-2013, 06:51 PM
Tech Master

To follow what a pro does, is just plain foolish! To use what a pro uses as a guide line, to adjust accordingly, is turning into a pro. It's not rocket science people! Do what works for YOU! Following every step that a pro does, will only lead you into disappointment. Don't beleive me? TRY!!!!
Goof likes this.
Old 03-04-2013, 07:17 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by sschultz
All the haters should just scroll threw there own thread's and realize, NOBODY, has the perfect set up!!!! Just a bunch of r_____s! When they are getting there ass's handed to them, as they all ready are on club curcuits,, They will be wondering what happened?
+1 the haters hate and winners WIN!!!
Old 03-04-2013, 07:23 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Eagle7
They should come out with some clip on parts of the month and call it the Maifield line. Oh damn GHEA and JConcepts already have that oh well. Maybe I'll try the 8.32 after they fix all the 8.3 problems.
Oh did we mention who won the "Dirt Nitro Challange 2013" nuff said

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.