R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Nitro Off-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-off-road-130/)
-   -   Team Associated RC8B3 Nitro Team Kit (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-off-road/710315-team-associated-rc8b3-nitro-team-kit.html)

JonnyW 03-04-2013 12:09 PM

Team Associated RC8B3 Nitro Team Kit
 
This is the place for everyone to speculate and talk about AE's exciting new unreleased buggy:nod: Where we can all wonder what new and exciting changes that AE has not done:D With the new design that does not exist.:confused: Hopefully in a year or so we may actually have some pics of the unicorn. That Josh had engineered for us to marvel at:D

sschultz 03-04-2013 12:28 PM


Originally Posted by JonnyW (Post 11889714)
This is the place for everyone to speculate and talk about AE's exciting new unreleased buggy:nod: Where we can all wonder what new and exciting changes that AE has not done:D With the new design that does not exist.:confused: Hopefully in a year or so we may actually have some pics of the unicorn. That Josh had engineered for us to marvel at:D

nice...:tire::tire::tire:

dooug1960 03-04-2013 01:52 PM

well what do we mod first. well it should already come with kyosho shocks so no mod there. hmm maybe the rear will actually hook up with out of the box setup so no mod there. wow maybe we will actually have a true ae car after all. we can hope right!!:D and with this new car maybe it will finally win a world championship i know still dreaming:D i guess id like to see the drivetrain freed up some. my losi and kyosho are so free compared to my 8.2 so that is an area id like to see improvement not that it binds but it just dont free wheel like the other two i mentioned so maybe some super free diffs if thats possible. i'd also like all the option parts to be included in the kit, id pay more to have them included, then they could also sell a base kit with plastic parts for those that want to upgrade as parts wear and not pay upfront for the aluminum parts. have an optional battery mount so it can go in the rear or front user decides which is best for them. it needs to come with all sets of sway bars. the only other thing id like to see is the shock towers to be anodized the same color as the rest of the aluminum parts even if i have to pay a bit more although the black towers look good on the 8.2 blue might of looked better and im sure it would be faster if all the parts were the same color:lol:

nitroexpress 03-04-2013 04:19 PM


Originally Posted by JonnyW (Post 11889714)
This is the place for everyone to speculate and talk about AE's exciting new unreleased buggy:nod: Where we can all wonder what new and exciting changes that AE has not done:D With the new design that does not exist.:confused: Hopefully in a year or so we may actually have some pics of the unicorn. That Josh had engineered for us to marvel at:D

Maybe it will have a composite chassis. :blush:

nitrokiller123 03-04-2013 05:26 PM

Yo dawgzzz I heard (from a highly reliable insider) that they were including Kyosho shocks with it. seems legit!




lol.

l3asher 03-04-2013 05:36 PM

Just look at a Kysoho.

tgeary84 03-04-2013 05:44 PM

or better parts that don't have everything so wobbly just my opinion. im not an ace driver but still would be nice

mjealey 03-04-2013 06:03 PM

I have owned some AE in the past and not awful. However, for Associated I hope they include screws in the kit that are not made our of tin foil. By far the cheapest screws in a kit compared to my Mugen's and Kyosho. No real complaints other than there screws!!!!! I guess I am crazy!!!! My TC6, SC10, RC8b all had screws made our of Play-skool play dough. Just having some with the AE guys.....

Chris Reilly 03-04-2013 06:17 PM

Kyosho wood screws for sale. Not used on RC8.2. LOL!

Eagle7 03-04-2013 06:29 PM

They should come out with some clip on parts of the month and call it the Maifield line. Oh damn GHEA and JConcepts already have that oh well. Maybe I'll try the 8.32 after they fix all the 8.3 problems.

dooug1960 03-04-2013 06:39 PM


Originally Posted by mjealey (Post 11891174)
I have owned some AE in the past and not awful. However, for Associated I hope they include screws in the kit that are not made our of tin foil. By far the cheapest screws in a kit compared to my Mugen's and Kyosho. No real complaints other than there screws!!!!! I guess I am crazy!!!! My TC6, SC10, RC8b all had screws made our of Play-skool play dough. Just having some with the AE guys.....

you are right the screws are very soft on the 8.2 i was stripping out diff screws so now i heat up the diff case in my competition heat sleeve and now they come out just fine. im sure i dont have to heat it but after stripping out a few im gun shy so i just heat it up and dont worry about it now they come right out everytime

sschultz 03-04-2013 06:41 PM

All the haters should just scroll threw there own thread's and realize, NOBODY, has the perfect set up!!!! Just a bunch of r_____s! When they are getting there ass's handed to them, as they all ready are on club curcuits,:weird:, They will be wondering what happened?:lol::lol::lol:

sschultz 03-04-2013 06:51 PM

To follow what a pro does, is just plain foolish! To use what a pro uses as a guide line, to adjust accordingly, is turning into a pro. It's not rocket science people! Do what works for YOU! Following every step that a pro does, will only lead you into disappointment. Don't beleive me? TRY!!!!

dooug1960 03-04-2013 07:17 PM


Originally Posted by sschultz (Post 11891323)
All the haters should just scroll threw there own thread's and realize, NOBODY, has the perfect set up!!!! Just a bunch of r_____s! When they are getting there ass's handed to them, as they all ready are on club curcuits,:weird:, They will be wondering what happened?:lol::lol::lol:

+1 the haters hate and winners WIN!!! :eek::lol::lol::lol::eek:

dooug1960 03-04-2013 07:23 PM


Originally Posted by Eagle7 (Post 11891270)
They should come out with some clip on parts of the month and call it the Maifield line. Oh damn GHEA and JConcepts already have that oh well. Maybe I'll try the 8.32 after they fix all the 8.3 problems.

Oh did we mention who won the "Dirt Nitro Challange 2013" nuff said:lol::lol::D


All times are GMT -7. It is currently 05:13 PM.

Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.3.6
Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.