Search

2010 NC 25MIN VID-WHOS THE WHINY B*TCH?

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2010, 05:41 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RacerScott
Wheres Part 2.
also, this video has been up for 2 days now on vimeo. the same time as the truggy vids, and Neobuggy havent even put it up on the front page yet.

HHmmmm, i wonder why not
Old 02-25-2010, 07:46 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 94 (100%+)

the guy had a bad day. give him a break geez.
Old 02-25-2010, 08:56 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tc5 man
thats not nearly as bad as, mayfield was saying. by that video was making be fall asleep lol ,intil the end to quiet. it dint look like mayfield did that on purpose to tedo i think he, just hit the throttle to hard. that happens

Bull, at that level you know if your going to hit the car in front, that was pretty bad, he hacked him so he's buddy could get the win.
Old 02-25-2010, 09:02 PM
Tech Champion

a birdy told/showed me he bought an os vspec at a lhs, this birdy said he was tired of the reedy.

Originally Posted by Bigedmond
I was at the track, and i will tell you. Everyone that i talked to, was said he wasnt running a reedy for the main. I know it had the Reedy head, but most people said it was a motor he picked up during the week.

I cant say for sure if it was a reedy or not. I know that was the last big race i will ever run a reedy motor.
Originally Posted by Marcus Falconie
in the main it was a reedy, I looked!!!!
Old 02-25-2010, 09:09 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

We've all had that kind of day, so I don't blame maifield. Let's put you in his shoes, a turn marshall just steps out in front of your car and a guy leaning over the stand blocks you're view and causes you to lose time. Wouldn't you be mad?

I was lmao when he called skinny a fatass.
Old 02-25-2010, 09:54 PM
Tech Regular

This has been blow way out of porportion. Ryan is at the very top level of racng. this is his job not hobby. I have seen videos of NASCAR and F1 and many other where people get out of the car and go after another driver. Imagine what those peoe were saying.

Like someone said before I'm sure we've all cussed out a guy on the freeway or somene that pulled out in front of us when we thought nobody was listening.

Does this make it right? No but give a guy a break

Ryan is a good guy and everyone has thier moments. Look In the mirror befor you start to judge
Old 02-25-2010, 10:03 PM
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 96 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Mack_Mechanic
Maifield has no room to talk smack about someone hitting him,especially after what he did to Tebo at last years electric nats.....

Go to 6:10 in this vid to see what I mean.http://www.youtube.com/user/ZenRacin...13/nSvr9W9CNA0
pretty f'in classy huh
Old 02-25-2010, 10:22 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 86 (100%+)

Originally Posted by houston
pretty f'in classy huh
All I can say here is I've watched video after video of these guys coming up through the ranks.

I've seen Tebo stop and be courteous even when it hurt...def.never seen an intentional hack.
Old 02-25-2010, 10:28 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Originally Posted by losi_racer
a birdy told/showed me he bought an os vspec at a lhs, this birdy said he was tired of the reedy.
I dont know for sure. I was just told many times that they were not running stock motors. Specifically, i was told they had speed cranks, and i dont remember the name of the carb. I have no evidence to prove either way, but it was basically one of the talks at the track. Besides how many people hated the layout.
Old 02-26-2010, 06:20 AM
Tech Champion

I dont know for sure. I was just told many times that they were not running stock motors. Specifically, i was told they had speed cranks, and i dont remember the name of the carb. I have no evidence to prove either way, but it was basically one of the talks at the track. Besides how many people hated the layout.

But i do know for sure, as far as what he ran in the main idk, but maifield was sent a brand new os on wednesday or thursday
Old 02-26-2010, 07:58 AM

Buggy video isnt working for me
Old 02-26-2010, 08:37 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 27 (97%+)

weather or not he ordered a vspec is not important

http://gallery.neobuggy.net/2010-Rac...2_7eBT8-XL.jpg

thats a reedy, period
Old 02-26-2010, 08:54 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Originally Posted by johnny t
A new hobby for some of you...

Hey now don't go making fun of Crochet.. Very relaxing and keeps you warm in the winter..
Old 02-26-2010, 09:03 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by marshon50
Sorry, atheletes, entertainers etc are not role models. Remember what Charles Barkley said back in the day, "I am not a role model". Anyone who blames 'poor role models' on the behavior of todays youth are themselves the problem...they obviously aren't raising their kids and expect some mega tv star to do it for them. Generally speaking there aren't many bad kids, but there are sure as hell a s%&#load of BAD PARENTS!

All the video shows is that Maifield is human, and isn't he only in his early 20's? Don't know about you guys but I grew up a hell of a lot between 25 and 35. Cut the guy some slack.

++1 to that Brother! I can't agree more.

Don't be mad at Ryan for acting human, he can't help it, afterall, his parents are also human. Give the guy a break! I think we've all felt like he has at some point, and we're not doing it for a living, like he is, so ease up a little! Some people really need to relax.

Besides, I see and hear more swears on TV, in music and at school than at any track in North America.
Old 02-26-2010, 09:07 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

I read on Live RC that Maifield was running OS internals in his Reedy? Don't know if it is true, or if it is even possible. It is just what I read..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.