Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2010 NC 25MIN VID-WHOS THE WHINY B*TCH?

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2010, 04:14 PM
Tech Prophet

Originally Posted by s porter
+1 How anyone could think other than what you have posted is beyond me. If my kid acted out like that in public, I would beat him senseless, I don't care how old he was. I have lost my cool on a few occasions at the track, and regretted it every time..I'm surprised to see a guy with that kind of race experience lose his cool like that....Not a smart move on his part for his wallet's sake. FWIW, I haven't ever heard or seen the likes of Adam Drake do that sort of stuff.

i just think some people are to competive ,and lose thier cool and some know how to control it . but i really dont care for racers, who act like that though.
Old 02-26-2010, 06:20 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by s porter
If my kid acted out like that in public, I would beat him senseless, I don't care how old he was.
Yes, please beat your child that is how lessons are learned. Not by sitting down and talking with a child and making sure that he or she comprehends what is wrong and right. Nope we have to beat it into them. No wonder youth is becoming more and more intelligent. We might see a new De Vinci in our era.
Old 02-26-2010, 06:25 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by smitty2802
Let me guess... All you guys complaining about Maifield's actions are big Kyle Busch fans or Jeff Gordan fans??? 2 of the biggest cry babies ever...

I'm sick of hearing the thing about kids hearing this and this being pethetic b/c of all the kids gonna hear curse words... But somthing funny is the guy that posted this thread... the main title has a curse word in it... or is it since you said that the F-bomb is the only curse word now???

dude i'm sure everyone of you are a role model to someone, rather it be someone at the track if you a big shot driver or a family member(your kids,nephews, cousins, whatever) and you gonna tell me you've never slipped up and cursed infront of them???

grow up and leave Ryan alone...

-DC-
Exactly. Oh and I'm a Jeff Gordon and James Stewart fan if that means anything
Old 02-26-2010, 06:59 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 82 (99%+)

the op is a whiny B*TCH for Whining about a WHINER!
Old 02-26-2010, 07:06 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Alan D.
Yes, please beat your child that is how lessons are learned. Not by sitting down and talking with a child and making sure that he or she comprehends what is wrong and right. Nope we have to beat it into them. No wonder youth is becoming more and more intelligent. We might see a new De Vinci in our era.

Well thats how they used to correct kids back then...by beating them. It's now that kids believe they have more rights than the adults so they walk all over their parents. A good spanking can do alot of good as long as it doesn't become abuse.
Old 02-26-2010, 07:15 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

LOL, I think the problem is your theory of Time Out, kids do not get spanked these days, that is why kids are little pricks and spoiled brats these days.

Sorry, but you can type ten paragraphs and never convince me that talking to kids instead of a good ole ass whipping is the way to go.
Old 02-26-2010, 07:17 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

There seem to be a lot of people with low moral/social standards in this sport.
Maifield may be fast...........it looks like that's all he has going for himself.
If it's not okay to cuss in church, or in front of little ol' ladies, or in front of kids, or a dozen other scenarios, WHY SHOULD IT BE OKAY IN R/C?
I don't care how much money the whiney ass makes............behavior like that speaks to his character and personal standards, which, it appears, he has none.
Defending or justifying his behavior is no better.
IMHO
Old 02-26-2010, 07:41 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by motomatt
Maifield may be fast...........it looks like that's all he has going for himself.
If it's not okay to cuss in church, or in front of little ol' ladies, or in front of kids, or a dozen other scenarios, WHY SHOULD IT BE OKAY IN R/C?
I don't care how much money the whiney ass makes............behavior like that speaks to his character and personal standards, which, it appears, he has none.
IMHO
+1 well said.
Old 02-26-2010, 08:22 PM
Tech Elite

What an awesome track!

As for the topic, I'm not a fan of bitching drivers either. I've run across many over the years; sometimes I laugh and sometimes I get pissed because their antics throw off my own concentration because I start listening to it. When pro drivers do it, I find it unprofessional and it does nothing to help the image of the company. The only reason they're out there is to promote the company they race for.
Old 02-26-2010, 08:32 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (93%+)

Originally Posted by Kalgard Racing
LOL, I think the problem is your theory of Time Out, kids do not get spanked these days, that is why kids are little pricks and spoiled brats these days.

Sorry, but you can type ten paragraphs and never convince me that talking to kids instead of a good ole ass whipping is the way to go.
Would say that about all parents. Im 18 and my dad will still come after me. I can remember for 6-10 grade my dad would strait chock slam me and put me into line if needed. Some parents are too much of a push over and then there kids walk all over them and think they can do that to all people in society. Its sad to see but its getting even worse. Haha as i get older and see the real world its pretty sad. Im not trying to say im perfect but some kids are strait rude.
Old 02-26-2010, 08:33 PM
Tech Prophet

Originally Posted by madweazl
What an awesome track!

As for the topic, I'm not a fan of bitching drivers either. I've run across many over the years; sometimes I laugh and sometimes I get pissed because their antics throw off my own concentration because I start listening to it. When pro drivers do it, I find it unprofessional and it does nothing to help the image of the company. The only reason they're out there is to promote the company they race for.

yea im not really a fan of bitchy drivers, ethier at (club races) i just think of something else and act ,like there not there. now if they are ,stoping on the drivers stand that pisses me off.

one thing i never do is insult the, mashalls thats uncalled if they arent paying attention i just blip, my thottle so they know i crashed.
Old 02-26-2010, 08:58 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Originally Posted by motomatt
IMHO
Umm, RC is not church, it is no lil old ladies. It is competition, and if you dont like it, you dont have to stand on the drivers stand. I am so sick of the PC bull crap. Everyone has the right to say what they want. Its like Rap/metal music. If you dont like it avoid it. Dont infringe on our rights because your precious ears cant handle a couple curse words. Better yet, Enlist your ass in the military, and tell them not to curse.
Old 02-26-2010, 09:09 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Bigedmond
......Dont infringe on our rights
So your rights are more important than my rights? I'm amazed at what people think their rights are. Just because many people act this way........doesn't mean it's ok, good, acceptable, cool, or anything other than........
A small brain that can't express itself effectively.

flame all you want.................I'm done.
Old 02-26-2010, 09:24 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Didn't say I wouldn't explain to him what he did wrong....Then I'd whip his a$$. And it's DaVinci not DeVinci...Bet your kid prolly knew that though right?
Old 02-26-2010, 09:25 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Not saying the whole lash out is right or wrong but if you are a parent and your child was out marshaling and someone on the drivers stand was calling your child names and swearing at them how would you feel about it now.

I dont care who you are if you called my child a name or swore at him because he didnt turn a car fast enough I would be up on the drivers stand during the race giving an ass beating to the guy and I would GLADLY accept all consequences. If it happened to me an (adult) then you just have to man up and make a decision if you are going to turn the car again or just look at it and laugh.

Now swearing out of frustration cause your pissed at your equipment or yourself is a different story. It happens in every sport and will never go away.

There is a line and it can be crossed. Not saying he did this but just a scenario.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.