Wiki Posts
Search

BCE racing custom chassis thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2012, 08:27 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mo
I'm currently running #3/30wt, Orange spring front and #4/30wt, Black spring rear with 5/5/3 diff oils.
Thanks mo. Is that with that lane setup or something completely different?
Haven't seen you guys at the winter series...
Old 01-23-2012, 09:30 AM
mo
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Frank L
Thanks mo. Is that with that lane setup or something completely different?
Haven't seen you guys at the winter series...
I generaly run outside on tower and middle on arms, F&R and lower inner camer link positions and stock rear hub link with middle wheelbase spacing. I have the adjustable suspension mounts with 0 inserts in all of them.

Yeah, been running at Hole-Shot and outdoor some since the weather has been good, except for this weekend. My Serpent Truggy will be here this week and I'm hoping to get some BCE chassis soon so I may be down there pretty soon. Would rather go run on the big track at norcal though if the weather cooperates.
Old 01-24-2012, 05:26 PM
Tech Adept

you usually take how long before your chassis?????
Old 01-24-2012, 07:58 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

So can anyone tell me why Bill is selling 3 losi 10 SCTE chassis on EBay?? When my buddy and I order 2 one day apart? And haven't received ours yet? Been 13 days ago?? So that tells me he has them done if he selling them on eBay
Old 01-29-2012, 10:40 AM
Tech Initiate

Default RC8.2 on MX 012

got it a couple days ago. installed it and tested yesterday... GREAT WORK GUYS!
Attached Thumbnails BCE racing custom chassis thread-arial-view.jpg   BCE racing custom chassis thread-bce.jpg   BCE racing custom chassis thread-rc8.2-bce.jpg   BCE racing custom chassis thread-side-view.jpg   BCE racing custom chassis thread-front-view.jpg  

Old 01-29-2012, 04:53 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 59 (100%+)

another good day with the HB Chassis, ran at leisure hours in joliet today, ended up qualifying 3rd out of 29 and only seconds seperated me from 2nd so I am happy. during the main the track got loose and my car was pushing a lil too much. a couoke changes to the car would have made a world of diff. but oh well, ended up 6th def. should/woulda been better if I woulda drove like I knew what I was doing lol

pm me for set-up if you would like it
Old 01-29-2012, 07:15 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by 1evo RRR Driver
Before I start let me say you have been nothin but helpful on this site and you have responded to every email or pm that I have sent....so thanku for that

But you have to understand my and others frustrations on this thread, when you keep posting how pleased u are with the chassis and results with the chassis. Bro I ordered that $@!t almost 2mos ago, instead of posting wht u did at a race with your "BCE" chassis why don't u post what order#s hav been shipped, and please no one else post nothin about "send so and so a email". We've done that!!! That doesn't work either.. Product may b good, but really need to work on business...at this point I don't even care if I get my D8 chassis now...smh it's been so long I'm considering another Ride...
Same here!lost count of how many weeks since ive ordered mine.8 maybe 9 weeks i dont know.Not interested anymore of counting and to look back at my order details.My worst experiance ever with online shopping.Even worst they dont want u to post anything about your frustrations in this thread!!!
Old 01-29-2012, 07:46 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Hey are you guys digging the natural finish? I noticed there is no more anno for the latest chassis. Gotta get one for my truggy and was wondering if I will want to be in touch with my local annodizer . . .
Old 01-29-2012, 07:47 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dangerwr
Hey are you guys digging the natural finish? I noticed there is no more anno for the latest chassis. Gotta get one for my truggy and was wondering if I will want to be in touch with my local annodizer . . .
the nautral finish looks good new.. mine has fuel stains on it that i won't can't get off.. totally hate how it looks now... but it s what it is.. it still works
Old 01-29-2012, 07:57 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by kgombe
the nautral finish looks good new.. mine has fuel stains on it that i won't can't get off.. totally hate how it looks now... but it s what it is.. it still works
Huh. Well I run EP so no worry there with the fuel. I guess I will wait and see after I order it . . .
Old 01-29-2012, 08:01 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Huh. Well I run EP so no worry there with the fuel. I guess I will wait and see after I order it . . .
you never specified whether it was EP or Nitro...... just shared my findings.. but you should be fine with EP... and the nice finish gets dull pretty quick.. as with any bare aluminum product.... but does not affect performance
Old 01-29-2012, 08:07 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)

Raced my BCE serpents yesterday and the truggy was dailed cornering was the best part. Ended up 2nd in expert truggy. I'm very very happy with the BCE option on my serpent cars.
Old 01-29-2012, 09:19 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

i like the new ones better than old, the old would end up looking bad fast, especially where things bolt on it wearing the black anodizing off.

still waiting to run mine, hasnt stopped raining sense i got the chassis ... jealous of my dad being able to run his at an indoor sense he runs electric/sct and i cant run my nitro at the indoor track. but have an Eco BCE chassis on the way
Old 01-29-2012, 09:22 PM
Tech Addict

Exclamation

Hi Guys just a quick follow up regarding orders, we do have most of
the back orders posted, And sent emails to some, and even afew phone calls
All Orders that are pending, will be shipped this week, Mohd We are going to
issue a full refund for your order, as there has been no update on the Local
Trace. I do apologize for the inconvenience this has put on you..
If you guys that are on tec do receive your packages post
here, as we have been getting emails, but hard to tell if they
are from Tec members..
Thanks again for hanging in there, We really did not expect
to have the Pre season rush happen so soon But I guess that's a great
thing to see for our Hobby.
Old 01-29-2012, 09:33 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by jmaxey51
i like the new ones better than old, the old would end up looking bad fast, especially where things bolt on it wearing the black anodizing off.

still waiting to run mine, hasnt stopped raining sense i got the chassis ... jealous of my dad being able to run his at an indoor sense he runs electric/sct and i cant run mine at the indoor track.
Thanks JM ,A couple of tips for the Nat Finish, A little scotch Bright
will bring back the finish back to new, As most of you know the Ano
will stain from cleaners, and some fuels, that's just the way H/A is.
We have had some of the guys send pics, where they have used
Mothers and the cloth type Alum polish ,to bring the shine out
Also, once clean, a light spray of Pledge really helps keep things
shiny..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.