Search

BCE racing custom chassis thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2011, 01:14 AM
Tech Regular

Thanks for the reply on the chas.
Old 12-05-2011, 05:17 PM
Tech Regular

I just want to thank Bce for the great service and a beautiful chassis's.... I ordered my chassis's on wed. 11/30 and I received my chassis today which is 12/5.... That's what you call great service and fast shipping.... I'm geared up and ready for the delta winter series..... Brapppppppppp!
Old 12-05-2011, 05:39 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 59 (100%+)

man I am loving my chassis more and more everytime I drive it and tweak my set-up...past weekend was il state championship race car was hooked up but issues in qualifying kept me out of the show and a broken axle during warm up for the b-main shot down any chances.
Old 12-05-2011, 05:49 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

^ Your car looked good Ryan, tough weekend for both of us. Had a lap on the field in the B and lost focus at about half way while in a conversation with my pit guy not smart ! Of course the quad bit my A$$ and i broke a front arm by comming up short and landing on the left front
I truly felt i had a weapon after the 4th quali. , the only problem is I havent found a tool to fix me ????? The TK I 2 with the K9 BCE chassis is IMO flawless, I am still trying to get used to driving a car that gets through the corner that fast.
Killer combo Bill

Scott
Old 12-05-2011, 06:28 PM
Tech Elite

thx scott yeah these qual points r killing me lmao hope the 18th at raceworld turns around for me AND you LOL
Old 12-05-2011, 07:23 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 171 (97%+)

I will be testing out the D8 Chassis and SCTE Chassis. I will be reporting back quite often on my findings and setups.
Old 12-05-2011, 07:41 PM
Tech Adept

Ordered my losi bce chassis on 24/11 and havent heard any news from the company.Ive sent pm on their website about one week after just to find out the status of my order and no respon until now.Is this normal?Im just wondering bcoz everytime ive purchased something online they will let u know via email when the item shipped.Im not really in hurry but it would be nice to know...
Old 12-06-2011, 12:02 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by shinnbad12
^ Your car looked good Ryan, tough weekend for both of us. Had a lap on the field in the B and lost focus at about half way while in a conversation with my pit guy not smart ! Of course the quad bit my A$$ and i broke a front arm by comming up short and landing on the left front
I truly felt i had a weapon after the 4th quali. , the only problem is I havent found a tool to fix me ????? The TK I 2 with the K9 BCE chassis is IMO flawless, I am still trying to get used to driving a car that gets through the corner that fast. Killer combo BillScott
Thanks guys for the updates Scott Thank you for the Kyo Report
we have been getting a lot of Great reviews/reports From the MP9 Crowd
saying they really like the feel of the longer chassis it gives them a more Balanced feel. the New K9 V2 Version is now on site

Old 12-06-2011, 05:16 AM
Tech Adept

Bill check your pm please.
Old 12-06-2011, 09:20 AM
Tech Adept

hey Bill, the chassis were great at the fall brawl. I need a couple more. call or email me.

Pete Worth
Old 12-07-2011, 05:05 PM
Tech Elite

well 3 race days on the new HB chassis and it still looks like new I am getting so close to my perfect set-up on this chassis if u have any questions feel free to send me a PM

-Ryan
Old 12-11-2011, 03:58 PM
Tech Master

Default Race Update

I ran the Toys for Tots race at Leisure Hours indoors today, TQ'ed and won the A Mian. The only thing i dont like about the chassis is ,,,,,,,, The car is so good that if things go wrong its ALL my falt
Bill this chassis is an exelent compliment to the Kyosho MP9 !!!!!
It is very fast and easy to drive right out of the box, that alone would make it hard to believe that a chassis could make it that much better Well if anyone is in doubt, rest assured this is not a "fan boy" BS statement when I say,,,,, I believe this is the best Hop Up for the MP9 available

THE "9" MILITIA the midwest div. of the red army
Scott
Old 12-11-2011, 04:00 PM
Tech Elite

good job Scott
Old 12-12-2011, 12:42 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (94%+)

Could I still possibly get a BCE chassis for my MBX5T?
Old 12-12-2011, 01:25 PM
Tech Regular

Default Race report from deltarc nitro winter series rd.1

Finally got my first real race in with the BCE chassis's for my mugen mbx6 and mbx6t. All i have to say is it is night and difference in feel. I have noticed with the BCE chassis's that my mugens have a ton or rear traction. I was on rails and carrying tons of corner speed around the tight indoor track. I ended qualifying 2nd in buggy and took TQ in truggy in the intermediate class. I got off to a good lead in the buggy main after a tough start. I was running #1 until i had a flameout but i still battled back and took 2nd place in the Amain. In truggy i started 1 on the grid and checked out early with a good 12-17 second lead. Then i ended up nailing one of the marshalls in the back around the 9 minute mark while he was marshalling a car, and when he flipped me back over he flamed me out by grabbing my flywheel on accident. After getting restarted i fought to get back to the front again and got 2nd in the Amain only getting beat by 1 second. All in all i am very pleased with the BCE X3 and X chassis's. I cant wait till i get a few more races in, then it will be sooooo dialed. Thanks Bill

Last edited by Teccmoney; 12-12-2011 at 04:29 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.