You might be track jerk if......

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

You might be track jerk if......

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2009, 04:16 AM
Tech Elite

Location: Fort Worth, Texas, USA, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MAGPIE-121
lmao ute = used on the sheep station http://www.fpv.com.au/fpv-range/supe.../overview.aspx can carry a pallet of beer in the back & not break a sweat

Oh HELL yeah! Why don't we get trucks like that here?
Old 12-15-2009, 04:26 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by DOMIT
Oh HELL yeah! Why don't we get trucks like that here?
lol ya need sheep stations & beer with 5% alcohol, oh yeh you also need to live in the best county on the planet
Old 12-15-2009, 04:32 AM
Tech Elite

Location: Fort Worth, Texas, USA, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe

Originally Posted by MAGPIE-121
lol ya need sheep stations & beer with 5% alcohol, oh yeh you also need to live in the best county on the planet
Oh... we have 5% beer... and 7, 8, even 9%. It isn't the common stuff, but it is readily available.

Hmmm... ok... just send me the truck and I'll send you Obama.

Wait... maybe I'm going about this wrong. How about "send me the truck NOW or I'm gonna send you Obama?"
Old 12-15-2009, 04:33 AM
Tech Elite

The sad thing is, that's made by a division of an American car company... but they won't let us have the cool stuff. What are they thinking?
Old 12-15-2009, 05:14 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by DOMIT
The sad thing is, that's made by a division of an American car company... but they won't let us have the cool stuff. What are they thinking?
aussie designed & built just like your pontiac gto 2 door : http://www.holden.carsales.com.au/ca...d=11D8D26161EE

how about this one to get you from the sheep station to town : http://www.fpv.com.au/fpv-range/gt/overview.aspx

lol who cares about politics when you got cars like these to choose from, we put up with our own fruit loop politicians for 13 year because ford brought back the V8

sorry everyone, got a bit side tracked there

your a track jerk if you can't stay on topic in a great thread
Old 12-15-2009, 07:19 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Zerodefect
s
-buy products from china, slap your sticker on them, and mark them up 400%. Basicly if you have anything to do with selling lipos.

a BIG X2. its a shame that most guys waste 50% or More of the True Value of the pack when buying from Greedy US distributors...tisk tisk tisk.
Old 12-15-2009, 07:24 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default ?

Would you be considered a track jerk if you stop your car in the middle of the strait away in front of the drivers stand to make adjustments to your car and not warn the other drivers on the stand resulting in people hitting your car at full throttle and breaking their car?
Old 12-15-2009, 07:45 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 58 (100%+)

Marshals can be track jerks too when they assume you are finished with your qualifier (when you actually sqeeked in and extra lap )and walk off the track. Had this happened recently...not cool
Old 12-15-2009, 09:51 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RC Racer OG
Would you be considered a track jerk if you stop your car in the middle of the strait away in front of the drivers stand to make adjustments to your car and not warn the other drivers on the stand resulting in people hitting your car at full throttle and breaking their car?
Absolutely agree. Had that happen to me while I was leading my last race of the summer before going abroad for 4 months. I always try to be as friendly as I can at the track, but I totally lost my cool at the guy.

Personally, there's nothing I hate more than a driver yelling on the stand. There was one guy at the club I raced with this summer who ran his mouth every second of every heat and main he drove. It was completely impossible to concentrate on my driving, and it really annoyed everyone at the club. I think he actually got DQ'd for it once or twice.
Old 12-15-2009, 10:27 AM
Tech Elite

Yeah... your own teammates can be too... when you slow to avoid a tangle in front of you at the start, and they take you out from behind... putting you in last place in the main. And laugh about it.
Old 12-15-2009, 10:44 AM
Tech Prophet

Originally Posted by ICBeloitRacer
Absolutely agree. Had that happen to me while I was leading my last race of the summer before going abroad for 4 months. I always try to be as friendly as I can at the track, but I totally lost my cool at the guy.

Personally, there's nothing I hate more than a driver yelling on the stand. There was one guy at the club I raced with this summer who ran his mouth every second of every heat and main he drove. It was completely impossible to concentrate on my driving, and it really annoyed everyone at the club. I think he actually got DQ'd for it once or twice.

oh yea i know what u mean about that i seen it happen a lot of times during practice on race day at my track. and guys breaking cause of some idiot. stopping on the strightaway thats. why i wait intil theres not many guys on, the track or just do a little practice.

i think some peoples brain freeze or something lol.
Old 12-15-2009, 11:16 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

I think if you crash in a stalled / stopped car on the straight way, its partly your fault also.

You are a track jerk if you are marshaling and upon flipping an "e"-buggy over you realize its engine isn't running and you bring it back to the pit area during an amain!
Old 12-15-2009, 11:37 AM
Tech Prophet

yea but if your going 30 or more mph on the straight , and somebody stops on the straight it happens. in a blink of a secound ,some people have super ,
quick reflexes so dont .

well next year or later there will proberty be a separate class for the e 1/8
but i have seen somebody bring a 1/8 e to the pit cause they thought that
is was a nitro buggy lol.
Old 12-15-2009, 11:51 AM
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 96 (100%+)

Originally Posted by xjqkz
I think if you crash in a stalled / stopped car on the straight way, its partly your fault also.

You are a track jerk if you are marshaling and upon flipping an "e"-buggy over you realize its engine isn't running and you bring it back to the pit area during an amain!
oh boy , you again ?

you might be a track jerk if well ................... you are a jerk
Old 12-15-2009, 12:02 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by xjqkz
but the driver of the buggy just sits there and lets me take the car back. hit the gas, move the wheels. do something to let me know its alive!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.