Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
Can us here at R/Ctech help a soldier that is going to afgahnistan? *PLEASE READ* >

Can us here at R/Ctech help a soldier that is going to afgahnistan? *PLEASE READ*

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Can us here at R/Ctech help a soldier that is going to afgahnistan? *PLEASE READ*

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2009, 09:22 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 20 (95%+)

$10 sent via paypal to [email protected]

Thanks for your service man!!!
Old 03-13-2009, 09:48 PM
Tech Apprentice

You guys are so unreal, I cannot still express how happy Iam that people on here would do this for me! I swear to god I did not expect any of this. I mearly started the thread because I was so mad at the time. To have you guys do this for me is unreal! My wife, me and my son is forever grateful. I hope there is a way that I can repay this to you all. I will be in gratitude to you guys. I really thought I was going to have to go to Afghanstan without my RC! LOL! They actually have a club over there I was reading about. Its called the cobra crossing. But either way, there is alot of sand, so it should be fun LOL! I plan on going out with the unit I am attached to than coming back and bashing, thats the only way to make an unpleasant time a little more bearable. Brings a sense of home to you. My father was in Vietnam, and both my grandpa's served in world war 2, my grandfather on my moms side was shot 3 times in the battle of the buldge. My other grandfather flew DC-3 planes for the airborne to jump out of. Whole family has been Army. In times like these, when it seems there is violence and crime everywhere going on, it is really nice to see people helping out one another. If anything like this happens again, I will be the first to help out. If ANY of you need anything, and I mean anything, you let me know, my name is Eddie by the way. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you, once again.
Old 03-13-2009, 11:25 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Just stay safe Eddie..come home in one piece..watch your son grow up..and enjoy life and RC..PS. I still think you should buy a Truggy
Old 03-14-2009, 12:40 AM
Tech Apprentice

LOL you must love the truggies! I have never tried one before! Heard they are pretty sweet at the tracks! I leave on the 18th, and from what I heard wont have internet access for at least three months, which really sucks!!!!! When I do I will see how I go about ordering the truck. I will help you guys out anyway possible when you guys need it to repay you all. I will probably have it sent to my wife, thank she can send it to me? How does this work? I once again thank you! Maybe some of us can get together and race sometime? I always come in last, so at least I know Im consistant! LOL! Night guys!
Old 03-14-2009, 02:29 AM
Tech Initiate

Here is 20$ from Norway.
Old 03-14-2009, 03:59 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

$50.00 sent !!! good luck !
Old 03-14-2009, 07:25 AM
Tech Addict

sent payment to [email protected]
Old 03-14-2009, 08:00 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 123 (100%+)

more payments came in over the night - up to $250!!!

You guys are awesome! Thank you all for your continued support of this young Soldier!!! Keep this to the top - TTT!

Eddie, Check your PM and call me when you have a minute.
Old 03-14-2009, 08:05 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Originally Posted by armymedic
LOL you must love the truggies! I have never tried one before! Heard they are pretty sweet at the tracks! I leave on the 18th, and from what I heard wont have internet access for at least three months, which really sucks!!!!! When I do I will see how I go about ordering the truck. I will help you guys out anyway possible when you guys need it to repay you all. I will probably have it sent to my wife, thank she can send it to me? How does this work? I once again thank you! Maybe some of us can get together and race sometime? I always come in last, so at least I know Im consistant! LOL! Night guys!
I had a Tmaxx, and a Revo, and a Jato...Then I got a truggy, and Nothing was the same..Sold everything else..Think Monster truck but way faster, more stable, jumps better, lands better, turns better, easier to work on, easier to upgrade. .21-.28 engine...just way more fun, and you can play with it, in all the same places as a T-maxx, but when you do get to take it to a track, you can actually win a race with it!
Old 03-14-2009, 08:07 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 66 (100%+)

The way money is coming in, you may be able to afford a truggy by the end of the weekend
Old 03-14-2009, 08:36 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by PowerHouse
The way money is coming in, you may be able to afford a truggy by the end of the weekend

Traxxass suck big time...a Truggy is the only way to roll !
Old 03-14-2009, 08:54 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Truggy is fun, Monster truck on steroids!!!
Old 03-14-2009, 09:29 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 59 (100%+)

15.00 sent to [email protected]

good luck sorry for loss I am so sick of scammers!

Ryan Klemme
Old 03-14-2009, 12:29 PM
Tech Regular

With him not having internet access, is there anyway his wife could possibly sign on here and give us his APO address and NitroHouse could send the stuff he wants to his APO?

I've done it for my buddy, just can't send the fuel

Let's not make Eddie go for atleast 3 weeks without an RC.
Old 03-14-2009, 01:09 PM
Tech Elite

He's got less then 4 days before he leaves. Maybe Nitrohouse can over night a kit or whatever he wanted and wait for the money to come in. That way he has it already. Good luck and stay safe.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.