Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
Has anyone ever thought about using zMAX? >

Has anyone ever thought about using zMAX?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Has anyone ever thought about using zMAX?

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2008, 08:36 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by lanerbrainer205
Wow, ouch i am still trying it though... I am curious.
I hope you do, and I hope you do it on enuff engines that the results could be considered valid, either way............... heck, I hope it works.

Ed M.
Old 06-21-2008, 09:18 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Enjoy your higher oil, lower nitro content fuel.
Old 06-22-2008, 09:21 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by viperbill1963
hmmm i beg to difer on the fact that diesel fuel does not burn ,a few years back i was parked next to a truck that caught on fire from the cab ,when the fuel got to a certain heat point and the flames melted the aluminum tanks ..... instant boom there went a $100,000 dollar truck down the drain ,it was a show truck with 2 150 gallon tanks so the boom was big i got my truck out of the area b4 the boom
I agree about diesel burning....have started many a brush piles burning with it (back when it was cheap! Too expensive to use now for brush burning! )....doesn't burn explosively like gasoline, but burns long and steady...

Offtopic, but just my 2 cents...
Old 06-25-2008, 05:19 PM

UPDATE: ok i got a call back from zMAX and it is supposed to work fine w/ our fuels but i am still gonna make sure to shake it up for safety. also i have been lookin for the small engine formula for DAYS in my town and found nothing so i am going to have to order it off the internet. it might be a while before we get results. Thanks for listening.
Old 06-25-2008, 06:54 PM
Suspended

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzz