Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Team Cobra Wing

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2008, 09:48 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by buckeye34
threw mine in the trash that was next to my pit. so i am out of a replacement also?

whoever bought one is not out of pocket or replacement so dont stress.

But i can't have guys telling me they broke the wing and they want a new one without proof i know how many we sold to TMA marketing its on file.

regards ANgelo

Last edited by COBRARACING; 05-25-2008 at 03:35 PM.
Old 05-21-2008, 10:17 PM
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 96 (100%+)

Originally Posted by COBRARACING
Yes there is a problem wing .The factory that we subcontracted to manufacture the wing they mixed in other materials in one batch and they caused that problem .Now the new wing has radiuses on the fins and it doesnt break as we also moved it to another factory to be manufactured we havent had a problem since.I know the batch that Amain hobbies received from TMA MARKETING were part of that batch.
TMA MARKETING WAS ALERTED WITH THIS PROBLEM AND WAS TOLD NOT TO SEND THEM OUT AFTER MIKE KAZZ BROKE ONE AND SO DID DOMINIC SANSONE BUT THERE REACTION WAS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE WINGS ITS THE DRIVERS .WHICH I KNEW WAS WRONG .

sorry for any inconvience caused to anyone who used the wing and it broke i apologise.

im not pushing people to use the wing but it is the only one that is legal at the moment and the only one really that actually works

REGARDS ANGELO
serious??
Old 05-21-2008, 11:26 PM

But i can have guys telling me they broke the wing and they want a new one without proof i know how many we sold to TMA marketing its on file.

regards ANgelo
Angelo, where does a brother get a hold of cobra racing clutch pads and springs; will they directly fit onto a mugen clutch... how much do they retail for???
Old 05-22-2008, 12:14 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Loop&Roll
Angelo, where does a brother get a hold of cobra racing clutch pads and springs; will they directly fit onto a mugen clutch... how much do they retail for???
straight on a mugen flywheel and you dont need washers for the shiming they are built into the clutch shoe to make is easier for everyone.

$22-$24 Aud compete with springs no more than that and they are available at mr toys toys world and all the rest of the retailers on our website www.teamcobraracing.info

If they cant help you please let me know asap or call me on 043000 9769 or 07 32723548

regards Angelo
Old 05-22-2008, 12:16 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

I have a Cobra Hi Down Force wing Version 2.
Its proven to be a durable and functional. I have weighed it against my new Pro line wing and was a few grams heavier.
To me in all the yrs of racing, wings are a consumable item like rims and shells.
Gee people should try 10th scale off road. You replace wings almost every 2nd meeting. Remember they only race 5X5 min races. Work out how long we race every meeting..
Old 05-24-2008, 08:49 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Loop&Roll
Shoot me a email [email protected]

cheapest accessories in Oz

Angelo can you add my shop to your retailers list

cheers Paul.......
Old 05-25-2008, 12:36 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by floss
Shoot me a email [email protected]

cheapest accessories in Oz

Angelo can you add my shop to your retailers list

cheers Paul.......
sorry paul you have been added now .

regards ANgelo
Old 05-25-2008, 08:04 PM
Tech Apprentice

The American distributor will replace them in the middle of june when he is up and running .not a problem .but we also know how many we sold to the states so he will replace only the ones that people can send him back broken or new as long as its a cobra wing we dont have a problem .Now wing to return no replacement .

thank you
So who is the American distributor? I bought my wing through Raceday Hobbies. Do I need to send my broken wing back to them?

Other than the breakage, the wing performed rather well. Just wish I would have had more of a chance to see it work!
Old 05-28-2008, 08:54 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default wing

one thing you need to know about me im a straight shooter and i dont lie to anyone about anything .
Im a man of my word to all not only to some .

TMA was told this and was asked not to supply ok .Mike kazz told me about it and thats one person i do trust .

I told sam felish and i have the email to prove it .

well anway please send me an email at [email protected] if you had a problem with the wing and we will organise a replacement through our distributor in the USA mid june .

thank you for your time

regards Angelo
E-Mail sent

Thanks,
Neil
Old 05-28-2008, 03:49 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by nsgland
This is what happened to my wing yesterday. Cartwheeled !!!!!!!!!!!!!
I also have tires (Mambas) and wheels. No problem with these products.Tires are HOOKED !!!!

Neil
Mine broke in exactly the same fasion. Although I am a novice at this off-road driving so I crashed "double". (Thats crashed hard and alot )

It had crashed and cartwheeled possibly 10 times before mine did start to split in this side plate area.

I also run the tires and the rims also and I have to say they have stood up to the thrashing about I gave them at least.

By the way I almost qualified for the A main after being on pace for most of the qualifier!!!?? Very suprised !! Takes some getting used to those jumps though

I'm putting another wing on ready for this weekend, if the wife agree's....lol We'll see if this one breaks the same. Can't really say "..... as easy" cause it did take some bashing before it did break!

Regards,

British Menace
Old 07-10-2008, 02:09 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default cobra wing

Where did team cobra go? I would like to try and get my wing replaced.
Angelo can you help? Who should I contact? Any info would be helpful.

Thanks,
Neil
Old 07-10-2008, 06:12 PM
Tech Apprentice

ditto!
Old 07-11-2008, 06:09 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default Cobra Wing

one thing you need to know about me im a straight shooter and i dont lie to anyone about anything .
Im a man of my word to all not only to some .

TMA was told this and was asked not to supply ok .Mike kazz told me about it and thats one person i do trust .

I told sam felish and i have the email to prove it .

well anway please send me an email at [email protected] if you had a problem with the wing and we will organise a replacement through our distributor in the USA mid june .

thank you for your time

regards Angelo
Angelo,
This e-mail address is not working ([email protected]) so could you please get back to us and let us know where to send our broken wings.

Waiting Patiently For Now,
Neil
Old 07-11-2008, 07:01 AM
Tech Fanatic

But i can't have guys telling me they broke the wing and they want a new one without proof i know how many we sold to TMA marketing its on file.

regards ANgelo
Angelo,
We are starting to stress a little........
I have proof. There definitly seems to be a defect.

Thanks,
Neil
Attached Thumbnails Team Cobra Wing-109_0982.jpg   Team Cobra Wing-109_0983.jpg  
Old 07-11-2008, 11:25 AM
Tech Apprentice

HI guys,

MY name is Charlie and I will replace and wings broken no problem.PLease feel free to email me with any questions or problems and thanks for using Cobra racing products.We have alot of new products so please look at us for your rc needs.

www.teamcobraracingusa.com
email [email protected]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.