Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TQ Racing SX8

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2008, 04:40 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by vino1
Rob and I had a very interesting weekend at the Annual Action Hobbies Summer Thunder Race . I could not make it to the track until Sunday and Rob couldent get a decent qualifier in . We started from the bottom of the C main and after 3 or 4 laps we were running 1 and 2 . We bumped into the B and Rob ran away with it . It took me a little while but I worked my way through traffic into the number 2 spot . We ran that way for a while but unfortunately my glow plug did not want to race anymore . Even though I flammed with almost 2 minutes to go I still finished 3rd in the B and Rob had checked out to win the B . He went on to the A and had a very consistant run and in the end he finished a strong second . I was extremely impressed on how durable these cars are . This track had some very rough bumps and jumps and the cars held up very well . My SX8 has had roughly 4 gallons run through it and all that has broken so far is a rear outer tie rod end . I am very pleased with the performance and durability of this car .
The makers of the SX8 (nanda racing) are very commited to top quality parts thats why the SX8 is so strong and durable .

Like ive said many times before i have been to the factory and its wow believe me .

They are so commited to top quality products that basically i believe the SX8/nrb-3 is the best buggy in quality and geometry on the market today .Im sure alot of you would agree that the sx8 is a pleasure and an ease to build snap fit right ??

As an engineer im a true believer that if it works why change it thats why i admire kyosho so much .you need a buggy that has racing geometry with lots of steering that anyone can drive not a buggy that is twichy that only the big names can drive.

well anyway im glad you guys are enjoying the buggy .

regards Angelo
Old 07-22-2008, 04:51 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Got word mine was shipped out today. Cannot wait to get it. I have not built a kit in awhile now!
Old 07-22-2008, 06:12 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by vnmsgt
Got word mine was shipped out today. Cannot wait to get it. I have not built a kit in awhile now!
take my word for it if this buggy isnt the easiest buggy to build with no extra cuts or extra tools needed than man i will sell up and do something else .

you will love the buggy i assure you of this 100%

regards Angelo
Old 07-22-2008, 06:37 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Any more word on the SX8T?
Old 07-23-2008, 07:54 AM
Tech Master

Default SX8T

We have started testing the protos,Tony will be giving the factory feed back and I feel the truck will be ready for market within the next 60 days.

Racers if you would like to see the buggy up close Billy and Tony will be at the Manufactures Cup and I will also have drivers at the Rc Driver race at Rc Madness.

We will also have driver Brian Kadow in the southeast region this weekend.
Old 07-23-2008, 10:30 AM
Tech Fanatic

Yes, I will be at Thunder Birds RC by Birmingham Alabama.

I look forward to running the truggy also.
Old 07-23-2008, 11:24 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I thought you were going to have some drivers at the Trinity Summer Shootout at www.BADRC.com in beckley WV this weekend, its a home track for one of your guys
Old 07-23-2008, 12:16 PM
Tech Master

We will have more than one I am sorry I forgot about that,Joe Alessi from New York will be there also.

Thanks
Luther
Old 07-23-2008, 01:53 PM
Tech Master

I am sorry Kevin Stafford will be in West Virgina for Us.
Old 07-23-2008, 06:54 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 55 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Local racer
We will have more than one I am sorry I forgot about that,Joe Alessi from New York will be there also.

Thanks
Luther
I'll be there.. I'll be pitting with the boys from Trinity, stop over and check out the car.. =)

Last edited by jpalessi; 07-23-2008 at 08:45 PM.
Old 07-23-2008, 07:33 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 20 (96%+)

this weekend ill be racing in our second round of the AZ nitro cross series and i will be debuting the SX8 to everyone! cant wait to see how it handles the huge track!
Old 07-23-2008, 08:59 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Ha!! beat you to it, i was out there last weekend.
Old 07-24-2008, 12:10 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 20 (96%+)

Originally Posted by moparsrule
Ha!! beat you to it, i was out there last weekend.
darn..my have beat me to the punch but we will see who's first to the finish line

well im glad to see someone else who has one of these awesome buggies in az! now we can discuss set ups! sweet!! ha
Old 07-24-2008, 02:40 PM
Tech Elite

To Tony and the TQ TEAM good luck with the up and coming racers and ill see you guys at the world's in Sept 2008

have fun dudes

regards Angelo
Old 07-24-2008, 03:25 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rcejk
this weekend ill be racing in our second round of the AZ nitro cross series and i will be debuting the SX8 to everyone! cant wait to see how it handles the huge track!
If your talking about the nitro pit, paul coleman was racing one there months ago. It worked awsome of course.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.