Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Team Associated 1/8 scale Truggy Info and Tips

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2011, 10:15 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 35 (97%+)

Could anyone trade me their narrow wheel hexes for my standard ones. I need the narrow ones
Old 03-23-2011, 10:29 AM
Tech Prophet

Originally Posted by king revo
TC5
i said in a post last week that he should be done in a month or two. i never thought you (tc5) would be really clogging up this thread with your build.. just put it together,read and stop filling page after page on this thread with your stupidity.. its like people make fun of you or say it in a nice way and you ignore it and just keep going. dude ripped on the lamp in your default pic and you say your mom got it at a discount furniture store that was clo sing.. bro ill say it nice please stop with your nonsense posts,if you need your hand held through the build call a friend but your killing this thread..the buggy thread is so informative with daily posts and the truggy thread is tc5 for months now with pure bullpoop..what are you going to ask when its built can someone please drive it for me? think before you post or reply to people your killing this thread,you cant be this stupid to ignore the fact.

no comment

Last edited by J.Whiting; 03-23-2011 at 07:26 PM. Reason: language
Old 03-23-2011, 10:29 AM
Tech Prophet

Originally Posted by 071crazy
Do you plan on doing any maintenance on the truggy once you are done putting it together?

of course lol.
Old 03-23-2011, 10:35 AM
Tech Prophet

Originally Posted by rider313
Really? Give the kid a break. Granted he does Ask the same question multiple times. He should work on reading what ppl say and listen to them the first few posts. But your continous rants arent doing this thread any better for this thread either for you two will go at it for a few pages. Now we all have dumb question, yes even you mr king, granted TC5 may have more but deal with it. Every one here gives him a helpfull answer but you just insult him.

I say enough is enough for you and your attacks on TC5. If you want to rant TC5 do it in pms to him not here.

thanks rider king revo isnt worth replaying to in my opinion hes just has a crush on me or something \

he isnt any help anyways.

all he needs to do is not to answer my question but he rather just act like a child .

i been staying on topic on this tread and tend to leave it at that .
Old 03-23-2011, 12:57 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by tc5 man
im not in a hurry to build it i have 3 weeks intill my track starts the season.
i want to make sure everything is measured right and no plastic burrs in the supension etc.
At this pace you will need all three weeks minus paint! LOL
Old 03-23-2011, 01:13 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

of course lol.
Jeez, I hope we are all being punked here. But in case we are not....

Honestly, you need to find an experienced racer that will spend 3-4 hours teaching you about nitro stuff in general. Get all your answers in one place and at one time. That type of help is a lot better than what you can learn on rctech.

This type of forum is good for answering detailed questions about specific aspects of your truggy. There is a natural assumption that you are comfortable building a race kit, which honestly appears to not be the case. If you get the help in person, the solutions are a lot easier to explain and make a lot more sense.

Look at how much time was spent with your chassis brace issue. Hours. An experienced rc8t racer would have fixed it in 2 minutes tops. Linkages, someone in person can figure it out in 2 minutes.

This is why I previously mentioned supporting your LHS. They can help you figure this stuff out quickly. You'll learn a lot more about the truggy, and you'll learn quicker. And by the way, the experience will be a lot more fun.
Old 03-23-2011, 01:19 PM
Tech Prophet

Originally Posted by 071crazy
Jeez, I hope we are all being punked here. But in case we are not....

Honestly, you need to find an experienced racer that will spend 3-4 hours teaching you about nitro stuff in general. Get all your answers in one place and at one time. That type of help is a lot better than what you can learn on rctech.

This type of forum is good for answering detailed questions about specific aspects of your truggy. There is a natural assumption that you are comfortable building a race kit, which honestly appears to not be the case. If you get the help in person, the solutions are a lot easier to explain and make a lot more sense.

Look at how much time was spent with your chassis brace issue. Hours. An experienced rc8t racer would have fixed it in 2 minutes tops. Linkages, someone in person can figure it out in 2 minutes.

This is why I previously mentioned supporting your LHS. They can help you figure this stuff out quickly. You'll learn a lot more about the truggy, and you'll learn quicker. And by the way, the experience will be a lot more fun.

ive, built a 1/8 kit before im not new to this its just a diffrent truggy than my other one thats all il learn.

im not in a hurry like i said before.
Old 03-23-2011, 01:20 PM
Tech Apprentice

Tc5 man why dont you just youtube your build. As i said earlier its like a reality show for this Truggy staring TC5 Man. Heck im not madd at you. Its a hoot to me! But i must say some of the questions you ask even made me second guest my build. I had to double check some things and depending on the reply you have gotten back ive made a change or two. Not that i built it wrong the first time thoe!
Old 03-23-2011, 01:23 PM
Tech Prophet

Originally Posted by RickyBBad
Tc5 man why dont you just youtube your build. As i said earlier its like a reality show for this Truggy staring TC5 Man. Heck im not madd at you. Its a hoot to me! But i must say some of the questions you ask even made me second guest my build. I had to double check some things and depending on the reply you have gotten back ive made a change or two. Not that i built it wrong the first time thoe!

well, like i was saying there was a few things wrong in the manuel and some pics that wasnt the clearest that i had to figure out myself but hey its prited in china its not perfect

it happens.

you have a pm my me .
Old 03-23-2011, 02:06 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

well, like i was saying there was a few things wrong in the manuel and some pics that wasnt the clearest that i had to figure out myself but hey its prited in china its not perfect

it happens.

you have a pm my me .
so let me get this straight are u telling me that out of all the kits team assoc. sells around the world that your manual is printed wrong , is that what ur telling me ? out of all the team assoc. kits ur manual is printed wrong ........give me a break dude if that was the case , i would have went on youtube and watched the videos on how to put it together , there is nothing wrong with the manual everything is right in there , and what other kits have u put together cause losi isn't a kit it is 80% built all u have to do is install the servo's and motor everything else is done .......and ur slash is already built too ............u will get better answer from watching the videos then on this forum ...........there hasn't been a day u haven't complained about the manual since u got it .........good thing the shocks are prebuilt and the tunrbuckles cause i can see many pages of questions about them ........u should go to ur LHS and have them help u ......since u didn't get it from they may not want to help thats why u wont go there ...............I have taken mine apart and put it back together many times without the manual and when I did the first time followed the manual and everything was great ........
Old 03-23-2011, 02:08 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 17 (95%+)

I not much for bashing people on a forum. If I don't agree or dislike a post I just ignore it and move on unless of course your one that enjoys chaos lol. Everybody has a different learning curve. I love my RC8 and hope to soon have a Rc8T.
Old 03-23-2011, 02:16 PM
Tech Prophet

Originally Posted by BigThyperST
so let me get this straight are u telling me that out of all the kits team assoc. sells around the world that your manual is printed wrong , is that what ur telling me ? out of all the team assoc. kits ur manual is printed wrong ........give me a break dude if that was the case , i would have went on youtube and watched the videos on how to put it together , there is nothing wrong with the manual everything is right in there , and what other kits have u put together cause losi isn't a kit it is 80% built all u have to do is install the servo's and motor everything else is done .......and ur slash is already built too ............u will get better answer from watching the videos then on this forum ...........there hasn't been a day u haven't complained about the manual since u got it .........good thing the shocks are prebuilt and the tunrbuckles cause i can see many pages of questions about them ........u should go to ur LHS and have them help u ......since u didn't get it from they may not want to help thats why u wont go there ...............I have taken mine apart and put it back together many times without the manual and when I did the first time followed the manual and everything was great ........

no actually when i got my eight 1.0 a long time ago it was a kit and i had to put together the whole kit it wasnt a roller.

trust me, i like the fact that the turnbuckles and theirs rubber boots on the rear axles and the prebuilt shocks i wish others whould do that also.

i, dint say that the rc8t manuel was all wrong there was a few mistakes in the pictures no big time relex lol it happens.

you had this truck for a long time im guessing so of course you can take it apart without the manuel .
Old 03-23-2011, 02:32 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

[QUOTE=tc5 man;8849522]no actually when i got my eight 1.0 a long time ago it was a kit and i had to put together the whole kit it wasnt a roller.

sorry to say ur wrong on that since that truck came out it has always been a roller and nothing else , it isn't until recently that they are kits and that is the just the T2.0 and the B 2.0
Old 03-23-2011, 02:37 PM
Tech Adept

no actually when i got my eight 1.0 a long time ago it was a kit and i had to put together the whole kit it wasnt a roller.

trust me, i like the fact that the turnbuckles and theirs rubber boots on the rear axles and the prebuilt shocks i wish others whould do that also.

i, dint say that the rc8t manuel was all wrong there was a few mistakes in the pictures no big time relex lol it happens.

you had this truck for a long time im guessing so of course you can take it apart without the manuel .
THERES NO MISTAKES ITS YOUUU OMG LOL
Old 03-23-2011, 02:41 PM
Tech Prophet

[QUOTE=BigThyperST;8849576]

sorry to say ur wrong on that since that truck came out it has always been a roller and nothing else , it isn't until recently that they are kits and that is the just the T2.0 and the B 2.0

look im not going to urgue with you on this it was a eight 1.0 buggy it was a kit not a roller i had to put it together !

im not crazy.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.