Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road
HB Racing D819 Nitro Buggy >

HB Racing D819 Nitro Buggy

Like Tree50Likes

HB Racing D819 Nitro Buggy

Reply

Old 01-12-2019, 09:01 AM
  #1  
Tech Regular
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 438
Default HB Racing D819 Nitro Buggy

Ayreon likes this.
jersey is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 01:25 AM
  #2  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Melb, AU
Posts: 933
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Lightbulb

HB204439 HB RACING Diff Input Gear (13-43/Light)
HB204440 HB RACING Input Gear Shim Set (8pcs)
HB204441 HB RACING Dogbone 85mm
HB204442 HB RACING Dogbone 118mm
HB204443 HB RACING Transmission Conversion Kit (D817)
HB204444 HB RACING Front Sway Bar Set V2 (2.3, 2.5mm)
HB204445 HB RACING Rear Sway Bar Set V2 (2.5, 2.7mm)
HB204450 HB RACING D819 1/8 Competition Nitro Buggy
HB204451 HB RACING D819 Decal
HB204456 HB RACING D819 Swaybar Pivot Ball v2 set
HB204458 HB RACING D819 1-pc Swaybar Link (2pcs)
HB204459 HB RACING M2.5 x 12.4mm Pin (4pcs)
HB204461 HB RACING One Piece Engine Mount (D819)
HB204463 HB RACING D819 Hub Carrier Arm v2 no.3 (4pcs)
HB204464 HB RACING D819 Hub Carrier Arm v2 no.4 (4pcs)
HB204465 HB RACING D819 Hub Carrier Arm v2 no.5 (4pcs)
HB204466 HB RACING Engine Mount Adjuster no.1 (4pcs)
HB204468 HB RACING Engine Mount Adjuster no.3 (4pcs)
HB204470 HB RACING S15 Buggy Bodyshell Standard (HB Racing D819 - JConcept)
HB204471 HB RACING S15 Buggy Bodyshell Lightweight (HB Racing D819 - JConcept)
HB204472 HB RACING HB Megabite Mounted Tire (Yellow Compound/White Wheel/1:8 Buggy)
HB204476 HB RACING Arm Mount 2-dot (B/+0.7mm)
HB204478 HB RACING Lightweight Wheel Hex Hub 2pcs (Narrow)
HB204479 HB RACING Brass Wheel Hex Hub 2pcs (Narrow)

TRiN is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 03:39 AM
  #3  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (88)
 
Motorman007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 3,358
Trader Rating: 88 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by TRiN View Post
HB204439 HB RACING Diff Input Gear (13-43/Light)
HB204440 HB RACING Input Gear Shim Set (8pcs)
HB204441 HB RACING Dogbone 85mm
HB204442 HB RACING Dogbone 118mm
HB204443 HB RACING Transmission Conversion Kit (D817)
HB204444 HB RACING Front Sway Bar Set V2 (2.3, 2.5mm)
HB204445 HB RACING Rear Sway Bar Set V2 (2.5, 2.7mm)
HB204450 HB RACING D819 1/8 Competition Nitro Buggy
HB204451 HB RACING D819 Decal
HB204456 HB RACING D819 Swaybar Pivot Ball v2 set
HB204458 HB RACING D819 1-pc Swaybar Link (2pcs)
HB204459 HB RACING M2.5 x 12.4mm Pin (4pcs)
HB204461 HB RACING One Piece Engine Mount (D819)
HB204463 HB RACING D819 Hub Carrier Arm v2 no.3 (4pcs)
HB204464 HB RACING D819 Hub Carrier Arm v2 no.4 (4pcs)
HB204465 HB RACING D819 Hub Carrier Arm v2 no.5 (4pcs)
HB204466 HB RACING Engine Mount Adjuster no.1 (4pcs)
HB204468 HB RACING Engine Mount Adjuster no.3 (4pcs)
HB204470 HB RACING S15 Buggy Bodyshell Standard (HB Racing D819 - JConcept)
HB204471 HB RACING S15 Buggy Bodyshell Lightweight (HB Racing D819 - JConcept)
HB204472 HB RACING HB Megabite Mounted Tire (Yellow Compound/White Wheel/1:8 Buggy)
HB204476 HB RACING Arm Mount 2-dot (B/+0.7mm)
HB204478 HB RACING Lightweight Wheel Hex Hub 2pcs (Narrow)
HB204479 HB RACING Brass Wheel Hex Hub 2pcs (Narrow)

Where did you find the part numbers?

Thank you for your
Motorman007 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 01:20 AM
  #4  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Melb, AU
Posts: 933
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Lightbulb


TRiN is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 03:39 AM
  #5  
Tech Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 580
Default

It appears to be the same car again. Very minor changes.
G_WORD likes this.
Eastside777 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 04:22 AM
  #6  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 687
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Eastside777 View Post
It appears to be the same car again. Very minor changes.
Yes. Thank goodness! LOL
Buckland and ThelanderJ like this.
fbrk8r is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 05:18 AM
  #7  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (4)
 
Big Will's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: San Antonio
Posts: 677
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

I was really hoping for new C & D blocks. Captured hinge pins. New front spindles with pills to go from 15 - 17.5 - 20 degrees. Not sure if other things need changes.
Adim_X and brokenmoto like this.
Big Will is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 05:56 AM
  #8  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 687
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Big Will View Post
I was really hoping for new C & D blocks. Captured hinge pins. New front spindles with pills to go from 15 - 17.5 - 20 degrees. Not sure if other things need changes.
Agreed
fbrk8r is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 06:22 AM
  #9  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 534
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

not liking the gearbox change, I liked the dogbone going into the pinion. box art shows the normal style drive cup.
RePeTe is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 06:28 AM
  #10  
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 203
Default

Originally Posted by Big Will View Post
I was really hoping for new C & D blocks. Captured hinge pins. New front spindles with pills to go from 15 - 17.5 - 20 degrees. Not sure if other things need changes.
agree and also they didnít go for the wider C & D blocks and the short arms like the ones they were using at the worlds .
Ricardo_d99 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 10:04 AM
  #11  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 687
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by RePeTe View Post
not liking the gearbox change, I liked the dogbone going into the pinion. box art shows the normal style drive cup.
I like it as well, but I would like to see something change about the shims. It seems like every time I pull my pinion out, there is some sort of shim damage. Maybe whatever change they make will correct this.
fbrk8r is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 10:17 AM
  #12  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (5)
 
rjmakk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 179
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default

looks like it doesnt come with front springs? hahah
aussiercracer likes this.
rjmakk is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 11:05 AM
  #13  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (9)
 
lilstewie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Lincoln, CA
Posts: 354
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by fbrk8r View Post
I like it as well, but I would like to see something change about the shims. It seems like every time I pull my pinion out, there is some sort of shim damage. Maybe whatever change they make will correct this.
Looks like a diff cup coming out of the gear box for the drive-line (at least the rear that is visible) using a (shorter?) dogbone. That would solve that shim/c-clip issue on the others. I hate changing/cleaning those bearings.
lilstewie is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 11:23 AM
  #14  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 534
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

I haven't damaged a shim yet, but did forget about them and was confused on why I couldn't get the damn gear out. once I removed them it came right out. Surprisingly my bearings are still the original ones on the pinion gears, on both my e and d817, both are first shipment buggies. I just love the fact that there are no set screws on the drive train, easily the most dependable setup on the market.
DXPinoyRC likes this.
RePeTe is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2019, 12:14 PM
  #15  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Melb, AU
Posts: 933
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Lightbulb

Lightweight drivetrain conversion kit for D817




lilstewie, artur72, fbrk8r and 1 others like this.
TRiN is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service