Old 10-14-2011, 05:22 PM
00m
Tech Adept

Default open lates

U guys wanna run open late models tomorrow
Old 10-15-2011, 03:15 PM
Tech Elite

Great day of racing guys!!!

All the results are up on the website, points to come.

Thanks,

Tim Ski
Old 10-19-2011, 06:45 PM
00m
Tech Adept

Default anyone out there

It's been pretty quiet on this forum ,,,,no smack talk
Old 10-24-2011, 08:06 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default lets race...

Rumor has it there may be a few more Street Stocks this weekend - time for a couple heats!?!?

The track will be in it's best state yet this Saturday - tore up the oval late yesterday and worked it again early this morning. Once we get a bit of moisture out of it we will pulverize and pack - say goodbye to ruts and ramps that we've all grown to love
Old 10-24-2011, 09:44 AM
00m
Tech Adept

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by birdbstr
Rumor has it there may be a few more Street Stocks this weekend - time for a couple heats!?!?

The track will be in it's best state yet this Saturday - tore up the oval late yesterday and worked it again early this morning. Once we get a bit of moisture out of it we will pulverize and pack - say goodbye to ruts and ramps that we've all grown to love
you r the Man,so does that meen we can run open 2wd lates,I'm bettin the dominators will be out in 13.5???????????????F.MURRAY 00M
Old 10-24-2011, 11:04 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Fred, no disrespect but those of us in the 2wd late model have 13.5 motors per the rules posted earlier this year and sportsman speed controls. I have seen in other racing where the rules change during the season and people are forced to buy new equipment and the expense of this is what will kill our hobby. I know we all want to go faster but that seems to be what the sprint car class is for.

Phil Palmer
#4 Late model
#4 Street Stock
Old 10-24-2011, 02:12 PM
00m
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Double P Racing
Fred, no disrespect but those of us in the 2wd late model have 13.5 motors per the rules posted earlier this year and sportsman speed controls. I have seen in other racing where the rules change during tohe season and people are forced to buy new equipment and the expense of this is what will kill our hobby. I know we all want to go faster but that seems to be what the sprint car class is for.

Phil Palmer
#4 Late model
#4 Street Stock
Ya i know ,but in all reallity it should have been open in the beginning,that's what most out of town guys run and Becouse the dominators are 13.5 it only makes sense,and i completely understand ware u r coming from ,my car is open so I'm in the same Boat,honestly I will probably just run just Sprint and street stock and put my late model on the shelf until we do start runnin open ,myself personally I don't like changin a good car to go slower,but it ain't a big deal I was just wonderin,,,,,see u boys in Sprint and street stock....F.MURRAY 00M
Old 10-24-2011, 02:52 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I hear you Fred, I would probably feel the same if i could get my car to work better. See you all on Saturday.
Old 10-24-2011, 06:23 PM
00m
Tech Adept

Thumbs up see ya then

Originally Posted by Double P Racing
I hear you Fred, I would probably feel the same if i could get my car to work better. See you all on Saturday.
Can't wait.....F.MURRAY 00M
Old 10-25-2011, 05:10 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Fred,

I thought you put a 13.5 in last weekend at the plex..and being a spec 13.5 class we were 1 lap off of the sprinters with their open motor rules..

dominators will probably have to have thier own heat this weekend, if the mikes want to race them..
Old 10-25-2011, 05:31 PM
00m
Tech Adept

Questions??

Originally Posted by B mullins
Fred,

I thought you put a 13.5 in last weekend at the plex..and being a spec 13.5 class we were 1 lap off of the sprinters with their open motor rules..

dominators will probably have to have thier own heat this weekend, if the mikes want to race them..
I did but we ran open at skipps ,and the laps we ran before really don't mean to much now that the track will be fixed,its gonna be a new game baby,don't quote me but i beleave at fastlane the open lates were 2 3 laps faster then the dominaters and we were even faster in the sprints ,so like i said smooth track,new game BABY,,,see yall in a couple weakS..F.MURRAY 00M
Old 10-25-2011, 08:17 PM
Tech Master

Considering the amount of grip your track has and the size, if geared right you may not see that big of a difference between the 13.5 and open motors in the late model class. There is a very large downforce difference between the sprints and late models. I look forward to bringing the oval cars up some weekend for sure!
Old 10-26-2011, 11:54 PM
Tech Apprentice

Thumbs up

I'm just looking forward to racing on saturday. Would be nice if the track is smoother. I've got some changes made in setups to try out. Hopefully for the better. By the way Doug, it's 13.5 with speedo in blinky mode. It didn't seem too bad speed wise for the track though. Just my opinion. Looking forward to saturday
Old 10-27-2011, 10:41 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Mike A.
I'm just looking forward to racing on saturday. Would be nice if the track is smoother. I've got some changes made in setups to try out. Hopefully for the better. By the way Doug, it's 13.5 with speedo in blinky mode. It didn't seem too bad speed wise for the track though. Just my opinion. Looking forward to saturday
Got the track re-done and ready for Saturday, should be real good.

Hope to get enough to run a few more "B" mains this week. Open Sprints had one last time, Street Stock and 2WD 13.5 Latemodels could be close. We'll see if we get enough Dominators to run a seperate class this week, 10.5 "Blinky"??

Regular racing this week and the first Winter Series race next week!! Should be fun!!

Tim Ski

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.