Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree30Likes

Losi XXL2-E

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2021, 01:08 AM
Tech Rookie

Yup, as soon as I started struggling to find parts, I decided to part ways with my XXL2e.

it wasn’t necessarily unreliable, but I’d break parts often enough to know I didn’t want an issue down the road.

I agree, the mt410 is awesome, along with arrma stuff. I tried an erevo 2.0 for a while, just too many problems. I’ve now got a maxx (which is about as bulletproof as they come) and a few arrma trucks. I like the kraton exb a tad bit more than the maxx just because it’s slightly larger and handles much better. But when I’m in the mood to hit jumps and just not care, the maxx is tough to beat.
Old 06-05-2021, 09:50 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Wow, I'm pleasantly surprised that most of the parts are still available for the xxl2e. That's not bad I think I bought it in 2015. Gives me a little more hope for the hobby lol.

I bought a slash when they first came out because they were something new and fun and it affordable. I really hate what traxxas has become I don't think I would ever support them even though I do feel like you have to go with them for model longevity. The maxx for example would be all I need and would be supported for a long time.

Arrma looks interesting, nicer stuff than I thought.
Old 10-31-2021, 02:19 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Just got done building this for my son, it was an xxl but through a good member on here I scored the xxl2e chassis . I’m only running 3s with punch setting at lowest and timing at lowest setting as well . Geared 24/63 it’s actually not that slow . It’s not mind blowing but definitely still fun to drive . Esc is sidewinder 8th and motor castle 2200kv . I did about 7 passes back to back , 28.5 was the highest speed I reached but it’s perfect for an 8 year old . Best part about it motor barely even got warm
NJRCs and Jaypopsti like this.