Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Want to get a monster truck need help

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2013, 03:08 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

I've had all of the above trucks listed.. I currently still own 3 savage flux hp's.. If you are going nitro go with the lst xxl... It handles better than the savvy and its just as reliable.. I would still own a lst if I had more local hobby shop support...
Old 05-15-2013, 08:47 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Well the thread had a little stall, but see, made it to 3 pages of opinions! I'm sure the OP appreciates it, but if his other thread is any indication he's leaning towards a Savage. Now I don't know why he'd want a truck whose chassis has the same profile as a bridge... Just joking guys. Bashem if you got em
Old 05-17-2013, 04:26 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Originally Posted by GVMAN
i have no idea on what would be a good nitro monster truck and wondering if some of the monster truck lovers out there could help me make an informed decision nitro rocks
Here, I am going to make one non smart @ss reply..........and its the best advice you can get.

DON'T BUY BEFORE YOU TRY. Can't do that? Then that means spending time on different forums(Not just HPI, but Losi,AE,Traxxas etc)and actually learn what makes each product special in its own right. Your going to get a hundred different opinions from a hundred different people. Before just spewing one or any MT is "awesome" or "the bomb" yadda yadda yadda, do yourself a favor and really learn about the design behind it.......go download service manuals, go to your LHS, put your hands on the rollers, ask specific dignified questions etc........

3 days ago, you didn't even know what a Savage was.......honestly, you still probably don't know what a Savage is.............and you won't, until you get your hands on it. You won't know how good it performs in comparison to other MT's again until you get hands on with the products.

If your just buying a truck based off popularity alone and no decent self research........you already failed yourself in one aspect in searching for the RIGHT roller.
Old 05-17-2013, 06:56 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

LOL !
Old 05-19-2013, 04:46 PM
Suspended

Cool

Hello people seeing how this sites search engine is shite and i can't make multipule threads i am changing the topic a bit what is the losi high roller like i want a small rc truck to bash indoor and want to know if it i'll get bang for my buck

I AM
Old 05-19-2013, 04:49 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by GVMAN
Hello people seeing how this sites search engine is shite and i can't make multipule threads i am changing the topic a bit what is the losi high roller like i want a small rc truck to bash indoor and want to know if it i'll get bang for my buck

I AM
Well there is not much excitement there. they are about the size of your hand.
Old 05-19-2013, 05:24 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Hello people seeing how this sites search engine is shite
I am sorry, but this is not likely the problem. ALL search engines can only search for, and provide answers to, the key words that you yourself type in. It is as people would say, operator error, as the reason you cannot find results. Besides, you can always search the world wide web itself, and find even more results than what would be provided to you on this site.

P.S. Nobody can stop you from making multiple threads. But, they can point out that you are making multiple threads, and it is stupid to answer even one of them because you are bouncing around with your topics, within your own threads. You are asking questions as though you are in the toy store picking up every toy you see, and asking "how about this one?", "and how about this one?", "and how about this one?". This is exactly why you should use the friggin search engine.

I AM
Old 05-19-2013, 05:46 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by Oomp
I am sorry, but this is not likely the problem. ALL search engines can only search for, and provide answers to, the key words that you yourself type in. It is as people would say, operator error, as the reason you cannot find results. Besides, you can always search the world wide web itself, and find even more results than what would be provided to you on this site.

P.S. Nobody can stop you from making multiple threads. But, they can point out that you are making multiple threads, and it is stupid to answer even one of them because you are bouncing around with your topics, within your own threads. You are asking questions as though you are in the toy store picking up every toy you see, and asking "how about this one?", "and how about this one?", "and how about this one?". This is exactly why you should use the friggin search engine.

I AM
calm down, fair enough but for e.g. i type in gv cage i get a thousand and one threads that don't even have the word gv cage in them little lone gv or cage this makes it hard to know what i am going to be looking at for all i know there is one post in that thread that has the word gv in it and i could take me hours to go through and find what i am after

I AM
Old 05-19-2013, 05:49 PM
Suspended

anyway back to the topic if you guys think this perticular LOSI micro isn't worth it.Then would you refer me to a better one

I AM
Old 05-19-2013, 06:00 PM
Tech Regular

Don't bother getting a micro for indoors. You will get bored with that real quick...
Stick with the Savage and go bash outside in the dirt, like it was meant to be done.
Old 05-19-2013, 06:08 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Attached Thumbnails Want to get a monster truck need help-moron.jpg  
Old 05-19-2013, 06:13 PM
Tech Adept

i could take me hours to go through and find what i am after
And how long do you think it will take to get answers, when you are relying on people to open your threads and type a response? Hasn't proven to be all that quick with the answers now has it? I would rather spend a couple hours looking for myself, then a couple weeks depending on somebody else.

I am as calm as I am gonna get. But, your response makes me wanna bang my head against the wall. I have 2 children. I would be taking them aside, and having a talk with them if they showed your logic.
Old 05-19-2013, 06:42 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Hi all, I am new to the monster truck thing.
What is the best one?
Old 05-19-2013, 06:48 PM
Suspended

Cool

Originally Posted by Markcuda
Hi all, I am new to the monster truck thing.
What is the best one?
My friend i have been here for one week and asked that same question all i can say is let the onslaught begin, God speed man

I AM
Old 05-19-2013, 06:51 PM
Suspended

Bump Bumpedy bump

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.