Wiki Posts
Search

Best truck

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2010, 09:34 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by DertyWerk
I find it funny how you talk trash about the muggy and savage and yet in this post http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...ter-truck.html those are the trucks you are wanting to buy. Why dont you practice what you preach and get a tmaxx
Hence you must not be able to read, i clearly stated the ONLY savage i would consider buying is the XL (upgraded diffs) which is what im looking for, and as far as the muggy i would love to have another one (not with a stock chassis) as i stated its my favorite truck.

Roychan - First off, learn to spell.. half of your wanna be "smart-assed" comments make no sense and nobody understands them because you type like my 2 year old neice.
Old 07-18-2010, 10:40 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by All4BSpinnin
Saying the muggy is strong just shows your lack of bashing experiance. I owned my muggy for MAYBE a month and with the bashing that was done by me the truck was complete garbage. (and note i said the muggy was my FAVORITE truck before i found out it liked to break so much)

Ruined 2 bulkheads, 2 diff retainers, then the chassis.

And as far as the "your buddies savage (yeah right)", would you like to call him and ask about it? (lol) want pictures?

Im sure you will dodge the fact that i am right, and HIS savage was/is GARBAGE, maybe it was a fluke? or maybe we bash to hard?.. but after seeing that i would NEVER buy a savage x.
Do you not remember what you wrote here about the muggy being complete garbage.... And theres not much differance between the x and xl just throw some Bp diffs in the x and there you go
Old 07-19-2010, 02:36 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 57 (97%+)

Do you not remember what you wrote here about the muggy being complete garbage.... And theres not much differance between the x and xl just throw some Bp diffs in the x and there you go
I think it's funny he'd spend the extra money on the XL which comes with a HORRIBLE engine and crappy tires ONLY because of diffs? Oh boy, this guy has no idea.
Old 07-19-2010, 08:25 AM
Tech Regular

I started this thread looking for help. I found some but a whole lot more entertainment

Last edited by maylemay; 07-21-2010 at 11:49 AM.
Old 07-19-2010, 08:28 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by maylemay
I started this thread looking for help. I found some but a hole lot more entertainment
These threads always resemble Chevy vs. Ford arguments from the 1:1 world.

Old 07-19-2010, 08:34 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by whipnet
These threads always resemble Chevy vs. Ford arguments from the 1:1 world.

Very true.
Old 07-19-2010, 09:31 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by CaseyDDR
I think it's funny he'd spend the extra money on the XL which comes with a HORRIBLE engine and crappy tires ONLY because of diffs? Oh boy, this guy has no idea.
Exactly because i have like 5 different engines i can put in the XL.. so why not pay $300 for a used XL when people with garbage diff'd savage x's want the same price or more..
Old 07-20-2010, 12:18 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jusleanit
careful fellas, hes(all4bspinnin) prolly rallying the Cyber Troops this very monnt, lmbo!!!!

on topic: id go w/the savage for the price the OP tryna spend. never owned one but quite a few of my dudes have and they were pretty solid from wut saw. keep in mind wot collisions & 20-30ft air will fold the best of em. OR he could drop a few more coins and get the LST2-thats the truck that de-throned the revo.
Right, he (All4Bspinnin) had develop his talent for being irritating.... Everywhere...

Last edited by roychan69; 07-20-2010 at 12:28 AM.
Old 07-20-2010, 12:21 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Hence you must not be able to read, i clearly stated the ONLY savage i would consider buying is the XL (upgraded diffs) which is what im looking for, and as far as the muggy i would love to have another one (not with a stock chassis) as i stated its my favorite truck.

Roychan - First off, learn to spell.. half of your wanna be "smart-assed" comments make no sense and nobody understands them because you type like my 2 year old neice.
Well, all of us understood; however, an idiot might not understand what I wrote...

People think it must be fun to be smart; but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world...

Perhaps even your 2 year old niece would understand, except you...
Old 07-20-2010, 02:17 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by roychan69
Well, all of us understood; however, an idiot might not understand what I wrote...

People think it must be fun to be smart; but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world...

Perhaps even your 2 year old niece would understand, except you...
Once again.. learn the English language or dont even try to insult me, because by doing so you are just making yourself look like a complete moron.

You offer nothing for this site, you are just a post whore that adds nothing to this site but lame insults and savage fan boyism.
Old 07-20-2010, 03:35 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Old 07-20-2010, 03:56 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by maylemay
I started this thread looking for help. I found some but a hole lot more entertainment
funny how asking somebody what they think is the best , brings out the worst in them.

and yes , very entertaining. even if you can't spell.
Old 07-20-2010, 07:22 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 57 (97%+)

Once again.. learn the English language or dont even try to insult me, because by doing so you are just making yourself look like a complete moron.

You offer nothing for this site, you are just a post whore that adds nothing to this site but lame insults and savage fan boyism.
Actually roychan doesn't sound stupid or ignorant at all. You on the other hand....
Old 07-20-2010, 07:26 PM
Tech Fanatic

People really shouldn't knock someone for not speaking perfect English when it's not their native language unless you can speak theirs fluently as well.

Old 07-20-2010, 07:34 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

I find it funny how you talk trash about the muggy and savage and yet in this post http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...ter-truck.html those are the trucks you are wanting to buy. Why dont you practice what you preach and get a tmaxx
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.