Wiki Posts
Search

Best truck

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2010, 10:43 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by roychan69
Casey, just ignore this ignorant junk, it is almost impossible to defeat an ignorant man like this All4Bspinnin in an argument...
That's it casey at some point you start to look bad as my HPISF sig says ..
I know how hard it is to walk from a good rib fest when the subject gets boring though ...

I have to 2nd truggies as a more solid platform. As said by TheFcuddy...

They are hands down. Most of you know how much of a savage fan I have been in the past.. Thousands into each build just to make them as strong as I would walk around saying there are/were... Yes, I have strong savages (hurray for me). My flux sucks... Made it all bullet proof and now I cant keep battery boxes on it long enough to get a 2nd jump. Does anything else fail .. nope. So was it worth building a 2K flux? HELL NO ! Is it nice yes .. Do I use it.. sadly, not at all. I still love my nitro but dont use it also. But ill never say it sucks! Takes all I can throw it at and is faster then my flux on 5S.

My buggy I cant wait to drive again. The savage just dont do that for me anymore. Also why you see me on this site again and not living on mine like I used to. I have seen the light.

So you want the strongest monster truck... Sadly, its not a monster at all, its a truggy. Pick one and have at it ... If you were to stay in the MT category well you know my answer, just dont get a flux! expensive pile(expletive) of parts. But.. if you cant listen to reason http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j3...f/DSC_0717.jpg ill sell it to you for your sole.
Old 07-22-2010, 10:48 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Bankrupter
I know how hard it is to walk from a good rib fest when the subject gets boring though ...

They are hands down. Most of you know how much of a savage fan I have been in the past.. Thousands into each build just to make them as strong as I would walk around saying there are/were... Yes, I have strong savages (hurray for me). My flux sucks... Made it all bullet proof and now I cant keep battery boxes on it long enough to get a 2nd jump. Does anything else fail .. nope. So was it worth building a 2K flux? HELL NO ! Is it nice yes .. Do I use it.. sadly, not at all. I still love my nitro but dont use it also. But ill never say it sucks! Takes all I can throw it at and is faster then my flux on 5S.

My buggy I cant wait to drive again. The savage just dont do that for me anymore. Also why you see me on this site again and not living on mine like I used to. I have seen the light.

So you want the strongest monster truck... Sadly, its not a monster at all, its a truggy. Pick one and have at it ... If you were to stay in the MT category well you know my answer just dont get a flux expensive pile of parts. but if you cant listen to reason http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j3...f/DSC_0717.jpg ill sell it to you for your sole.
Well, I say it again, I am a nitro guy, and I have only GP cars, I raced my D8 and D8T every month, sometimes twice in a month and I'm running out of place to put my trophies (pardon me for being proud), in my country and overseas.

I used to raced my Savage, now I run it on a track during my non-race weekend, and I can tell you that my Savage corners like a truggy and can compete with them on a track!
Old 07-22-2010, 10:52 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 57 (97%+)

So you want the strongest monster truck... Sadly, its not a monster at all, its a truggy. Pick one and have at it ... If you were to stay in the MT category well you know my answer, just dont get a flux! expensive pile(expletive) of parts. But.. if you cant listen to reason http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j3...f/DSC_0717.jpg ill sell it to you for your sole.
I guess this guy has taken enough beatings from everybody...

On the racing subject, I wish I could, but my schedule doesn't match the racing schedules :/ Culinary forces me to work nights and weekends which again doesn't allow me to run against people.
Old 07-22-2010, 11:08 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by roychan69
Well, I say it again, I am a nitro guy, and I have only GP cars, I raced my D8 and D8T every month, sometimes twice in a month and I'm running out of place to put my trophies (pardon me for being proud), in my country and overseas.

I used to raced my Savage, now I run it on a track during my non-race weekend, and I can tell you that my Savage corners like a truggy and can compete with them on a track!
Both of mind do also. I built them both like truggies lol .. I can hang in truugy class with my savage can't TQ and win but can stay in the race. But its sick how much money I have in them to be on this level. I know I didnt have to go as far as I did but I am as impulsive as a 6 year old child and adult enough to admit it !
Over kill at its best ( I only make fun of myself) tips the scales at 8.5 pounds dry.. I will always love this truck. But the only thing HPI is the plastics .. and a few of them are Revo lol ...
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j3...f/DSC_0176.jpg
Old 07-22-2010, 11:09 PM
Tech Elite

Both of mind do also. I built them both like truggies lol .. I can hang in truugy class with my savage can't TQ and win but can stay in the race. But its sick how much money I have in them to be on this level. I know I didnt have to go as far as I did but I am as impulsive as a 6 year old child and adult enough to admit it !
Over kill at its best ( I only make fun of myself) tips the scales at 8.5 pounds dry.. I will always love this truck. But the only thing HPI is the plastics ..
Don't you have the RSC on it from HPI?
Old 07-22-2010, 11:16 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by CaseyDDR
Don't you have the RSC on it from HPI?
on all ... New one in the box as spare parts aswell. HPI discontinued it ..

Savage cant do this out of the box...
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j3...f/DSC_0174.jpg

EDIT:
lol ok I got cha ... plastics that and diffs. Its my custom tranny though! HPI's could not take the drag mod picco. Flux I also took and made diffs out of parts and hpi BP rings for. That truck loves to eat parts ..
Old 07-22-2010, 11:28 PM
Tech Elite

EDIT:
lol ok I got cha ... plastics that and diffs. Its my custom tranny though! HPI's could not take the drag mod picco. Flux I also took and made diffs out of parts and hpi BP rings for. That truck loves to eat parts ..
Know what loves to eat parts? THAT PICCO you have :P
Old 07-22-2010, 11:29 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Over kill at its best ( I only make fun of myself) tips the scales at 8.5 pounds dry.. I will always love this truck. But the only thing HPI is the plastics .. and a few of them are Revo lol ...
Yes, I agree, me too have thrown in many cash in it...

But we are happy, that's the most important.
Old 07-22-2010, 11:30 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

EDIT:
wait hpi discontinued the rsc?
Old 07-22-2010, 11:37 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by CaseyDDR
Know what loves to eat parts? THAT PICCO you have :P
lol its gone. I sold it for 125 bucks to a new kid, 24.7 savage. He wanted it more then I did.. I have gone to AB mods for my work now. I put the JPracing 528 rossi back in it for now till I get more funds to do a AB mods OS 28 with a belt start boat flywheel mod. Then it will be a play truck again . I still have stupid plans for them. Just dont use them as much lol ..

Originally Posted by combuster
wait hpi discontinued the rsc?
so its said .. I tried to get parts for one and HPI USA said no more.. so I went on ebay and got one more full kit for the future.

the kidd just posted this in HPISF's shout box http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHLWF...eature=related too funny not to share and sort of on topic with tough trucks/savage lol ... best part is hearing the TX get spiked... wait for it !
Old 07-22-2010, 11:51 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

i saw that vid a while back its pretty funny but that dude is asking for it jumping his savage over a pool.