Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Mid Atlantic RC Racing
Trains & Lanes 2014 Onroad Electric RC Racing >

Trains & Lanes 2014 Onroad Electric RC Racing

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Trains & Lanes 2014 Onroad Electric RC Racing

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2014, 11:50 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Rich A
DAK,
YOUR TWO CENTS IS DEFINITELY WECOME. No one is trying to move racing from Saturday to Sundays. The Sunday thing started with just 2 guys going on Sundays to avoid what I call "The drama of Saturdays" I started going to get more track time & have fun. Other guys heard about it or just saw the canopies there on Sundays. Now at this point, I feel guys go on Sunday because it's something that they can count on. Which I think has generated the low turnout on Saturdays.
I was going to take Kenny's suggestion of posting a "Rollcall" for this weekend. However, Bibie's post stating "I'll try my best to go Saturday. But maybe going away for the weekend" Is a perfect example of what is going on. As he is the only Race Director left.

Like "Pinky1" posted. This problem is deeper then rules, rumors & accusations

Can you see the problem? Understand the frustration?
Yea but if I leave I'll leave everything setup so you guys could run I had went a few week and prep the track and just a few guys show up and if I have to leave I'll leave my family is first okay..
Old 08-26-2014, 01:28 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Potoczak
Can I get a HELL YEA!!!
not that funny-
i just spent $160 to convert back to 25.5 and have yet to "race" .I'm sure there are others also.
I had more fun sunday than I've had in a month, no drama or wondering WTF was goin'on,just fun.
Old 08-26-2014, 01:31 PM
Tech Rookie

i will be there sunday just like before the season started,would like to have raced a couple of times but went 4 times and they only raced on one of those days,and again we have no clue if there will be a race saterday or not ,if it wasnt for us sunday guys having fun the track would be a ghost town
Old 08-26-2014, 11:38 PM
Tech Adept

i didnt want to get involve in this matter but a have no choice.

you guys know that i race for fun, i never practice or win a race just show up put the car on the track and try to have fun

WHY I STOP GOING ON Saturdays

1-getting out of work at 1am on a friday night , get a few hours of sleep to be at the track in the morning just to seat there for hours and start racing at 1pm.

2-reputation is build by been consistent, and they show none.

3- plus other stuff that make no point bring up.

we prove a point,people still want to race from two guys,last sunday we have 11 racers on the track. more than any saturday this season so far.

give a 100% to run the program or to racing, is not going to work if you try to do both.

have more fun in the last month or so racing on sundays that i have in a long time.
Old 08-26-2014, 11:40 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Potoczak
Can I get a HELL YEA!!!
hell yeah!!!!!!
Old 08-27-2014, 02:24 AM
Tech Adept

Has anyone reached out for race a race director ?the start time has always been around 10,11. Some people show up early some people show up late because of work . If you don't want to sit aronnd for hours to race then show up later. Most tracks open hours before they start racing for practice reasons . U can't expect a track to change program for personal reasons , u don't like schedule then race somewhere else. The schedule is the schedule ,that's the time they race you have to show up when u can and miss when u can't . If no one wants to race on Saturday then maybe suggest next season try Sunday . This season has been a wash for what ever reason it may b , so I hope everyone will talk during the indoor season to make some changes for next year . Points series I think is great idea ,find race directors that don't race, post a suggestion page for the racers to post things they would like to see happen at track .use this season as a learning experiance and try to listen to everyone's ideas with open mind . It can be done if all people r on board.its never going to please everyone but we can try . Comunicate and compromise ,it can be as good as it use to be but we all need to play nice and not point fingers . I no because I am guilty of it and it blew up in my face ,and I apologize to all involed.talk talk talk it can be done .
Old 08-27-2014, 08:32 AM
Tech Regular

Ok guys you choose

Saturday

Sunday
Old 08-27-2014, 09:39 AM
Tech Adept

I believe the races have to be on a Saturday, out of town racers r not going to make it on a sunday.

but that just me. let do this as a group.
Old 08-27-2014, 09:40 AM
Tech Adept

Ok guys you choose

Saturday
1-fernando dreads aka new B

Sunday
Old 08-27-2014, 10:42 AM
Tech Adept

Default It's NOT about changing the day !!!!!!

Originally Posted by Bibie
Ok guys you choose

Saturday

Sunday

SATURDAY IS RACE DAY. No one is trying to change the day.

8/9 Saturday Race Day-- Bibie was there & track was prep'ed-But No computer to run races/timed laps. And guys showed up. Thinking we were going to race.
8/16 Saturday Race Day--NO ONE SHOWED OR POSTED. I understand thing happen, and there are more important thing in life. (Kenny,I hope all is well with your family)
8/23 Rained.

We had no race director for this season. And I appreciate you two for stepping up. And giving your time so we could race. But the commitment you made was to Trains & Lanes, not to me. And I don't think you owe me an explanation. But the schedule has a race listed for 8/30. Does Trains & Lanes have a person to run the races? (On that day, If not post that here.) And I'll spend time with my family.
If for whatever reason, you two can't, won't, don't want to do this anymore. I personally will understand, It has been a season from hell. But do the responsible thing and show up on the scheduled day prepared to run the races, or close the tread/end the season early. Because this merry-go-round is making me sick.

And the Sunday thing is just a refection of this, nothing more.

I personally have NO ILL FEELING TOWARDS ANYONE !!! Hope you feel the same.
Peace
Old 08-27-2014, 12:47 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Rich A
SATURDAY IS RACE DAY. No one is trying to change the day.

8/9 Saturday Race Day-- Bibie was there & track was prep'ed-But No computer to run races/timed laps. And guys showed up. Thinking we were going to race.
8/16 Saturday Race Day--NO ONE SHOWED OR POSTED. I understand thing happen, and there are more important thing in life. (Kenny,I hope all is well with your family)
8/23 Rained.

We had no race director for this season. And I appreciate you two for stepping up. And giving your time so we could race. But the commitment you made was to Trains & Lanes, not to me. And I don't think you owe me an explanation. But the schedule has a race listed for 8/30. Does Trains & Lanes have a person to run the races? (On that day, If not post that here.) And I'll spend time with my family.
If for whatever reason, you two can't, won't, don't want to do this anymore. I personally will understand, It has been a season from hell. But do the responsible thing and show up on the scheduled day prepared to run the races, or close the tread/end the season early. Because this merry-go-round is making me sick.

And the Sunday thing is just a refection of this, nothing more.

I personally have NO ILL FEELING TOWARDS ANYONE !!! Hope you feel the same.
Peace
Dude how many time I show up and prep the track and only about 5 guys show I saw that Sunday crew is bigger and if you had saw me there some Saturday and i left it because I have thing to do that why some of the guys was saying that I don't stay for the main I like racing Saturday it's not that I don't like racing with you guys is that my Saturday I have thing to do
Old 08-27-2014, 01:30 PM
Tech Rookie

i agree with rich 100% and to will be there saturday if we can get a legit race and definite answer as to if anyone is going to be there with a system at least within an hour of specified time i dont care if we start at 10 or 3 just let us know we have familys too. let us know i will prep the track to help things out.

Last edited by pinky1; 08-27-2014 at 01:33 PM. Reason: added material
Old 08-27-2014, 01:54 PM
Tech Rookie

Ok guys you choose

Saturday
2randy pinky1

Sunday
1randy pinky1 usually there both days anyway
Old 08-27-2014, 03:09 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Ok guys you choose

Saturday
2randy pinky1

Sunday
2-Kareem (maybe saturday)
Old 08-27-2014, 04:45 PM
Tech Rookie

Ok guys you choose

Saturday
2randy pinky1
3bob

Sunday
2-Kareem (maybe saturday)
3bob
again not trying to change the race day just stating will be there both days

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.